Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Do you have any tweak hiding the stock dock frost? If so, don't hide it. Some modern docks are just masks applied to the dock frost.
    I disabled dockshift, hideme8 & springtomize.
    I finally got classic dock themes to work but still no luck on a modern dock. I never have this much trouble achieving what im trying to do! Its so maddening not being able to figure it out. I swear ive thought of every variable possible. Plist is in the folder, integer is set to 1, didnt see a name change for the docks so i figure its all good there, dock theme is above classicdock in ANMNE, modern dock and the theme are enabled, eclipse dock color is set to none/default, and no other dock tweaks or anything that alters it. I hate being ocd about this
    Attachment 715502

Haha. And you don't have SBHTML installed? Cause it conflicts with modern dock.

Why do we need modern dock AND classic dock? All we need is enableDock then we use whatever image we want. Simple.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Nykoscn (2015-10-29), Poolman1 (2015-10-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Haha. And you don't have SBHTML installed? Cause it conflicts with modern dock.
    No sir

Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Quote Originally Posted by ;7321191
    Why do we need modern dock AND classic dock? All we need is enableDock then we use whatever image we want. Simple.
    @Ian

I'm with you on this one.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-10-29), rawpaak (2015-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    @Ian

I'm with you on this one.
    I never completely understood the need for moderndock either.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by ;7321191
    Or why do you need to add an dock?hide the stock one and make walls with docks you want less tweak and less stress and on walls looks much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-10-29)

my moderndock works just out of the box from elite8,but moderndock mask doesn't fit it,it is too large

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Or why do you need to add an dock?hide the stock one and make walls with docks you want less tweak and less stress and on walls looks much better
    I hear you, but then you will be bombarded with requests to put your dock on "this wallpaper". LOL..
    So I guess the separate dock is a must for theme makers but for personal use you could easy make the wallpaper include the dock.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

NewD (2015-10-29), orangefreddie (2015-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by ;7321336
    I hear you, but then you will be bombarded with requests to put your dock on "this wallpaper". LOL..
    So I guess the separate dock is a must for theme makers but for personal use you could easy make the wallpaper include the dock.
    I always chose to add docks on walls so ppl don't need to be forced to install classicdock those that use winterboard and i do different walls so ppl have to chose from but as you say is up to everyone

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2015-10-29), Mary48336 (2015-10-29)

NVM, I got it.

Before & after:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -before-after.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-29 at 04:52 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by ;7321342
    NVM, I got it.

Before & after:
    Good morning bro! How can I get that theme its cool and different to what I'm used to!🏻

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    I always chose to add docks on walls so ppl don't need to be forced to install classicdock those that use winterboard and i do different walls so ppl have to chose from but as you say is up to everyone
    Not sure you are with us, Classic/Modern dock are all part of Anemone, no separate tweak.

Can anyone explain to me why when I use a theme name for package name in the plist for icono the icono doesn't theme well like the mask won't work. Only way I have found to make it work is to put it under a different category outside of the theme. Hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Good morning bro! How can I get that theme its cool and different to what I'm used to!��
    Hi Mike,

Sorry pal, I can't share my theme, I only got my own icons (about 50) made, I couldn't handle making 300+ icons the theme makers do.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2015-10-29)

Quote Originally Posted by ;7321364
    Hi Mike,

Sorry pal, I can't share my theme, I only got my own icons (about 50) made, I couldn't handle making 300+ icons the theme makers do.
    I understand & thank you but maybe in the near future you might change your mind. 🏻

25. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

Ok, folder icons swapping images is getting annoying. My cydia folder (as they all do) will randomly change to, say finance, or entertainment. I'm not talking abut actual name of said folders that stays the same, it's the themed images that like to constantly change. Is there a fix for this I haven't heard of?
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

Quote Originally Posted by ;7321360
    Not sure you are with us, Classic/Modern dock are all part of Anemone, no separate tweak.
    Yes i am using anemone hehe still i never bother to make docks ether to use on anemone or for classicdock i prefere have them on the walls

28. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

What I noticed with Anemone, only Classic Docks work, Modern nope.....I am talking only about the Docks found in Elite8.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    What I noticed with Anemone, only Classic Docks work, Modern nope.....I am talking only about the Docks found in Elite8.
    Modern dock works for me so I'm guessing it's an issue with Elite8, but what I find weird is why is the option for ModernDock & ClassicDock not in the "Anemone" section

You can see from the screenshots below I have Default Dock & a load of other dock options under the "Anemone" section, but the ClassicDock & ModernDock are under the Miscellaneous section. Weird.

Well I guess it's still under development.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-10-29 at 06:52 PM.

Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast