Results 1 to 13 of 13

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Folder Icons!

  1. #1
    Default Folder Icons!
    Does anyone know how to change folder icons on the iphone 6 plus 8.1?
    Customfoldericons does not work and i need an alternative way. thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Theme Creator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of confusion
    Posts
    1,170
    Thanks
    519
    Thanked 648 Times in 427 Posts

    It works on the 6 on 8.1. It's a bit buggy, but it still works. Does it not work at all on the 6+? On the 6 it caused crashes for a bit when I first installed it but then settled down and worked after a few crashes. Then it would act up again when I made changes to the folders, but then it would settle down again after a reboot of the phone. As for alternatives, I am not aware of any. I too looked for one. Good luck!

  3. #3
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    TapTapFolder is always an option, too!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-05), laMe (2014-12-04)

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hihum View Post
    It works on the 6 on 8.1. It's a bit buggy, but it still works. Does it not work at all on the 6+? On the 6 it caused crashes for a bit when I first installed it but then settled down and worked after a few crashes. Then it would act up again when I made changes to the folders, but then it would settle down again after a reboot of the phone. As for alternatives, I am not aware of any. I too looked for one. Good luck!
    Yes it does not work at all on the 6+

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-04)

  7. #5
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Like I said, I still think TapTapFolder is a viable choice. No worrying about 'theming' a folder icon cuz it just uses a currently themed icon. Plus, you can easily open the first app in that folder!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-05), laMe (2014-12-04)

  9. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Like I said, I still think TapTapFolder is a viable choice. No worrying about 'theming' a folder icon cuz it just uses a currently themed icon. Plus, you can easily open the first app in that folder!
    I did pretty much the same thing using folder enhancer

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-05)

  11. #7

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-04)

  13. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1417665878.118939.jpg
    Hey IaMe can share your LS and SB that you posted at the Fuel theme, tks

  14. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    Hey IaMe can share your LS and SB that you posted at the Fuel theme, tks
    Yes, when I get to my PC I will, lockscreen is just a wallpaper I made with forecast enabled

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-04)

  16. #10
    Bump...
    I'm still tweaking springboard but I'll share when it's ready bro

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1417754964.483526.jpg

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-05)

  18. #11
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Yes it does not work at all on the 6+
    Customfoldericons works just fine for me on my 6 plus on 8.1.1


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Does anyone know how to change folder icons on the iphone 6 plus 8.1?
    Customfoldericons does not work and i need an alternative way. thanks in advance
    Did you ever get customfoldericons to work on your 6+? I am having issues getting it to work as well. It seems I've tried everything but obviously I'm missing something.

  20. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ROberto Chase View Post
    Did you ever get customfoldericons to work on your 6+? I am having issues getting it to work as well. It seems I've tried everything but obviously I'm missing something.
    Use folder icons in cydia

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •