Page 96 of 194 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

  1. #1901
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    That sounds too much like an awesome tweak; this is not awesome!!!
    I'm looking for something with 'CC' in it so peeps know what it is but don't think it's gonna be amazing.

    Ideas I had were:
    - SameCC
    - SimpleCC
    - CleanCC
    - CasualCC
    - BasiCC
    Ahah... So, I think CleanCC sound good!
    What about EmptyCC, smallCC, thinCC

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iPausa For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-02-28), thazsar (2015-02-24), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-24)

  3. #1902
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    That sounds too much like an awesome tweak; this is not awesome!!!
    I'm looking for something with 'CC' in it so peeps know what it is but don't think it's gonna be amazing.

    Ideas I had were:
    - SameCC
    - SimpleCC
    - CleanCC
    - CasualCC
    - BasiCC
    LMAO
    SimpleCC maybe...

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-02-28), thazsar (2015-02-24)

  5. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by iPausa View Post
    Ahah... So, I think CleanCC sound good!
    What about EmptyCC, smallCC, thinCC
    EmptyCC don't sound to bad either

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    thazsar (2015-02-24)

  7. #1904
    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    EmptyCC don't sound to bad either
    SmoothCC
    PureCC

    I'm done, I have no other ideas

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iPausa For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-24), thazsar (2015-02-24), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-24)

  9. #1905
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    That sounds too much like an awesome tweak; this is not awesome!!!
    I'm looking for something with 'CC' in it so peeps know what it is but don't think it's gonna be amazing.

    Ideas I had were:
    - SameCC
    - SimpleCC
    - CleanCC
    - CasualCC
    - BasiCC
    Do you think you can add ios 7 round circles to go around the cc icons. That would be cool. I know cccontrols tweak can theme the top bar but not the bottom. Thanks

  10. #1906
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Do you think you can add ios 7 round circles to go around the cc icons. That would be cool. I know cccontrols tweak can theme the top bar but not the bottom. Thanks
    You can just theme those w/ Winterboard on iOS 7. If you're wanting that for iOS 8, HideMe8 will do it for you!
    Last edited by thazsar; 2015-02-24 at 05:35 PM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2015-02-24), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-25)

  12. #1907
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPausa View Post
    Ahah... So, I think CleanCC sound good!
    What about EmptyCC, smallCC, thinCC
    I like EmptyCC, as well! I really wanna get Michaelrw to chime in since this IS his idea!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    iPausa (2015-02-24), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-25)

  14. #1908
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    But, for now, it looks like we have a vote for:
    - CleanCC
    - SimpleCC
    - EmptyCC

    Anyone else wanna help?

  15. #1909
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    You can just theme those w/ Winterboard on iOS 7. If you're wanting that for iOS 8, HideMe8 will do it for you!
    Hey. I am on ios 8.1.2. I know how to make the cc icons round but I don't like the ios8 cc style. I like the ios 7 style like pic below. I know cccontrols themes the top like ios 7 but not the bottom.


  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    thazsar (2015-02-24), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-25)

  17. #1910
    I think CleanCC.... To keep the C's in it

    Or SimpleCC... To keep the C 'sound'

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    thazsar (2015-02-24), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-25)

  19. #1911
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey. I am on ios 8.1.2. I know how to make the cc icons round but I don't like the ios8 cc style. I like the ios 7 style like pic below. I know cccontrols themes the top like ios 7 but not the bottom.

    Oh, I see! VXB's CCBorder tweak (from a few pages back) can do that! You'd just have to create the Circle icon to plug into it

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    signori (2015-02-24), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-25)

  21. #1912
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    I think CleanCC.... To keep the C's in it

    Or SimpleCC... To keep the C 'sound'
    Hey bud, any chance you have the original images/glyphs for Brightness, AirDrop and AirPlay?

  22. #1913
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Hey bud, any chance you have the original images/glyphs for Brightness, AirDrop and AirPlay?
    Not on me. I'll send you a link when I get home this afternoon.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-25)

  24. #1914
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Not on me. I'll send you a link when I get home this afternoon.
    No worries, I'll find them later. Thanx!

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2015-02-25), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-25)

  26. #1915
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    For AirDrop look in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework

    CC volume/brightness

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/88bv20n82y...board.zip?dl=0

    If you don't find the other ones by this afternoon, I'll send em.
    Last edited by menard_00; 2015-02-24 at 07:44 PM.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-25)

  28. #1916
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    For AirDrop look in System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework

    CC volume/brightness

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/88bv20n82y...board.zip?dl=0

    If you don't find the other ones by this afternoon, I'll send em.
    Got everything, thanx man!!!

  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-25), iPausa (2015-02-25), King_O_Hill (2015-02-25), menard_00 (2015-02-25), signori (2015-02-25), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-25)

  30. #1917
    What's Jailbreak? Jeremynoe17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Toledo Ohio
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 43 Times in 21 Posts

    cHD Dialer finished -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424828765.502348.jpg

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeremynoe17 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-25), menard_00 (2015-02-25), thazsar (2015-02-25), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-25)

  32. #1918
    @thaz - using the cleancc tweak, I no longer need the samecolor.deb, do I? I wasn't able to get that samecolor.deb to install properly in iFile, but I just got the cleancc package from Cydia

    EDIT: also, just realized i have a bug when I use CleanCC.. when i swipe up from bottom to initiate CC, it dims my screen with a dark/blue-ish tint. Very strange. Uninstall the tweak, back to normal

    EDIT: so, i just realized the CleanCC from cydia is not yours.. it is another tweak with same name. so, no wonder it has a bug because it is made for ios7 and is the wrong tweak anyways. I assume you have, or will, submit your package to MMi repo, so we will see when it is added to Cydia. In the meantime, i will try to get samecolor.deb to install properly
    Last edited by michaelrw; 2015-02-25 at 10:00 AM.

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-25), thazsar (2015-02-25)

  34. #1919
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    @thaz - using the cleancc tweak, I no longer need the samecolor.deb, do I? I wasn't able to get that samecolor.deb to install properly in iFile, but I just got the cleancc package from Cydia

    EDIT: also, just realized i have a bug when I use CleanCC.. when i swipe up from bottom to initiate CC, it dims my screen with a dark/blue-ish tint. Very strange. Uninstall the tweak, back to normal

    EDIT: so, i just realized the CleanCC from cydia is not yours.. it is another tweak with same name. so, no wonder it has a bug because it is made for ios7 and is the wrong tweak anyways. I assume you have, or will, submit your package to MMi repo, so we will see when it is added to Cydia. In the meantime, i will try to get samecolor.deb to install properly
    Well CRAP! I guess I need a new name! LOL!!!
    Yes, I will submit and I'm adding a whole bunch of other goodies...

    Preview:

  35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-02-25), menard_00 (2015-02-25), michaelrw (2015-02-25)

  36. #1920
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Well CRAP! I guess I need a new name! LOL!!!
    Yes, I will submit and I'm adding a whole bunch of other goodies...
    sounds good. I got sameCCcolor to install properly, and it works nicely until you get the full tweak published

    ------

    On a different note, I reallllyyyy want to get some different animations for ios8.. i know Reduce Motion will change the set of animations that are used, but i dont like all of them either. (some of the 'reduce motion' anims are good, but other i dont like) Of the default anims, the ones i want to replace the most are:
    1. app opening (icons move forward toward the screen, focusing on the icon of the app that is opening)
    2. app closing (icons move backward away the screen, focusing on the icon of the app that is closing)

    I use cheesecake tweak to change the lock animation, and iUnlock to change the unlock animation, but i dont know of any tweak that can change the two animations i listed above. Anyone have experience with this, or know of a tweak?

Page 96 of 194 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •