Page 9 of 194 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

  1. #161
    Also, I have another question. Do the file names of the UI Elements that you drag into ThemeEngine on the right have to be the same file names as the highlighted names on the left?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to girlyiphone For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-11-05)

  3. #162
    iPhoneaholic nienque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leiden, Netherlands
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked 608 Times in 258 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by girlyiphone View Post
    Also, I have another question. Do the file names of the UI Elements that you drag into ThemeEngine on the right have to be the same file names as the highlighted names on the left?
    I had no issues using files with a different name.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nienque For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-11-05), girlyiphone (2014-11-05), King_O_Hill (2014-11-05), thazsar (2014-11-06)

  5. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    I had no issues using files with a different name.
    I think I might've done something wrong because now my phone won't boot up fully unless I put it in substrate mode :/

  6. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by girlyiphone View Post
    This is so great! Thanks for posting the download link Here's mine on my home screen, but i think I need to make the images bigger?
    Attachment 685352
    give me your theme

  7. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by nienque View Post
    Ok, I figured out what happened: the original image that I drag-and-drop is 120x120, but once it's dragged into ThemeEngine, it becomes 122x122. When you open it in Photoshop, you'll notice it has a 1x wide transparent border. Not sure why ThemeEngine does this or how to prevent it from happening. I think I'll just look into the Iconbundles method.
    I recall IconBundles to have an issue with canvas size back when William Szilveszter first added the tweak as a dependency to Jaku when he updated it to Jaku Classic for iOS 7. IconBundles has been updated since, but I'm not sure if this was fixed to adjust the tweak to the 120px square.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-11-05)

  9. #166
    As i don t change signal themes so often i will try the themingengine solution thanks.
    By the way is the lockscreen camera grabber icon in springboard app assets car or is it themable with winterboard?

  10. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I recall IconBundles to have an issue with canvas size back when William Szilveszter first added the tweak as a dependency to Jaku when he updated it to Jaku Classic for iOS 7. IconBundles has been updated since, but I'm not sure if this was fixed to adjust the tweak to the 120px square.
    For some reason the iconbundle tweak make my clock icon a litle more bigger then the others i think as you mention the dev didn't ajust it to 120px

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1415223268.971668.jpg

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-11-05), dsg (2014-11-05), King_O_Hill (2014-11-05), oldskoolsk8r (2014-11-06)

  12. #168
    Yeah Cocco I kept canvas size at 120x120 but adjust image size to 118x118 and to me looks better.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1415223594.855038.jpg

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-11-05), Boots (2014-11-06), dsg (2014-11-05), mike42 (2014-11-05)

  14. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by ANNS View Post
    As i don t change signal themes so often i will try the themingengine solution thanks.
    By the way is the lockscreen camera grabber icon in springboard app assets car or is it themable with winterboard?
    it's in the SpringBoard.app Assests.car
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-11-05), ANNS (2014-11-06), King_O_Hill (2014-11-06), vXBaKeRXv (2014-11-06)

  16. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Yeah Cocco I kept canvas size at 120x120 but adjust image size to 118x118 and to me looks better.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1415223594.855038.jpg
    Mine is same bro i have the canvas 120x120 just that the images inside is smaller not 120x120 as the canvas anyway i can live without the clock as i have this beautifull clock on the middle😜😜😜

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1415225492.165326.jpg

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-11-06)

  18. #171
    Was just saying to reduce icon inside canvas by 2x2 pixels. But with that beautiful setup who needs that clock icon! 👌👍

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-11-06), EricB78 (2014-11-06), King_O_Hill (2014-11-06)

  20. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Was just saying to reduce icon inside canvas by 2x2 pixels. But with that beautiful setup who needs that clock icon! 👌👍
    That is true my friend 👊

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2014-11-06), King_O_Hill (2014-11-06), mike42 (2014-11-05)

  22. #173
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    @Pioneer88,
    An easier way is to use InvisibleFolders.

    I used to do the HiddenSettings trick but it's temperamental and will randomly reset.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-11-06), Boots (2014-11-06), King_O_Hill (2014-11-06)

  24. #174
    when theming the status bar with the Assets.car, remember to delete the cache files found here:

    /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.UIStatusBar/images

    only delete the files found in the images folder, not the folder, then respring
    Last edited by dsg; 2014-11-06 at 02:08 AM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-11-06), Boots (2014-11-06), chevymusclecar (2014-11-06), Fr3shJ1v3 (2014-11-06), girlyiphone (2014-11-06), King_O_Hill (2014-11-06), menard_00 (2014-11-06), vXBaKeRXv (2014-11-06), wrussell1989 (2014-11-08)

  26. #175
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    1,249
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 741 Posts

    This is what I have set up so far.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1415241671.166831.jpg

  27. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    @Pioneer88,
    An easier way is to use InvisibleFolders.

    I used to do the HiddenSettings trick but it's temperamental and will randomly reset.
    It won't reset as long as you select replace blurs. Trust me on this, did the same Flex Patch on iOS 7 and it worked perfectly.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-11-06)

  29. #177
    Any ideas on why ThemeEngine suddenly won't let me drag and drop files to replace the old ones?

    Edit: Nevermind, a quick restart of my computer fixed it.
    Last edited by girlyiphone; 2014-11-06 at 05:04 AM.

  30. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    This is what I have set up so far.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1415241671.166831.jpg
    looking good bro
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    Fr3shJ1v3 (2014-11-06), King_O_Hill (2014-11-06)

  32. #179
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by girlyiphone View Post
    Any ideas on why ThemeEngine suddenly won't let me drag and drop files to replace the old ones?

    Edit: Nevermind, a quick restart of my computer fixed it.
    Had that happen to me a few times. I just needed to quit the program and Finder.

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    girlyiphone (2014-11-06), King_O_Hill (2014-11-06)

  34. #180
    killall Finder in terminal?
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-11-06), King_O_Hill (2014-11-06), thazsar (2014-11-06)

Page 9 of 194 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •