Page 79 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

  1. #1561
    Basics.

    Sorry, but we were assuming that you watching the tutorials was enough to get this covered. We'd not have let you struggle that long with this otherwise.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-01-27), dsg (2015-01-26)

  3. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    Got it. I think it takes 241 re springs before it themes. I'm going to pull all of my hair out before I'm done.
    Get the Respring+ tweak in Cydia, as it clears all the icon caches for theme testing and it puts an icon right on your SpringBoard.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-26), Boots (2015-01-27), dsg (2015-01-26), LWalsh (2015-01-26), menard_00 (2015-01-26), thazsar (2015-01-26)

  5. #1563
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    Got it. I think it takes 241 re springs before it themes. I'm going to pull all of my hair out before I'm done. Attachment 693548
    It's actually 239 but whatever...no big deal!

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-26), Boots (2015-01-27), LWalsh (2015-01-26)

  7. #1564
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Now that definitely was your culprit. Respringing in WinterBoard (toggling your theme off and on allows the respring button to show) clears the needed caches so the changes you've made show.
    That was super helpful info! Thank you!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-26), dsg (2015-01-26), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-26)

  9. #1565
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Now that definitely was your culprit. Respringing in WinterBoard (toggling your theme off and on allows the respring button to show) clears the needed caches so the changes you've made show.
    Or go into "Advanced for themers" and just hit respring. No need for toggling anything.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-26), dsg (2015-01-26)

  11. #1566
    Yep. But that's for advanced themers. Beware.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2015-01-26)

  13. #1567
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Basics.

    Sorry, but we were assuming that you watching the tutorials was enough to get this covered. We'd not have let you struggle that long with this otherwise.
    There are SO many tutorials for so many things that it gets hard to weed through.

    Example: yesterday I watched the video that was posted on the previous page. I downloaded the software to my Mac (can't remember what it was called right now) and when I plugged my phone in it wasn't working right. A little Googling & I found the tweak needed in Cydia to fix that. But when I navigated to the plist file it never showed any files *inside* it...even though I can see them in iFile on my phone.

    When that stuff happens I get frustrated and start doing things the hard way.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-26), Boots (2015-01-27), dsg (2015-01-26)

  15. #1568
    Well. You've learned. The hard way
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    LWalsh (2015-01-26), thazsar (2015-01-26), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-26)

  17. #1569
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    I do thank you guys for the help. I know is newbies can be exhausting so I try to find as much info as I can on my own, but I work a full time job and run a business, so spending my free time searching forums and the Internet for information that I need is tedious.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-26), dsg (2015-01-26), thazsar (2015-01-26), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-26)

  19. #1570
    Hi all! Does anyone know of a way to get the old iOS 6 message bubbles back? I don't know if there's a theme available anywhere but I've searched Cydia with no luck so I figured the next best place to come to ask was this forum. Thanks

  20. #1571
    Is there a way yet, to have custom icons in the cc wit no circle and square borders around them?
    iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.4 Space Potato

  21. #1572
    Quote Originally Posted by girlyiphone View Post
    Hi all! Does anyone know of a way to get the old iOS 6 message bubbles back? I don't know if there's a theme available anywhere but I've searched Cydia with no luck so I figured the next best place to come to ask was this forum. Thanks
    Nope there is no way to bring the ios6 bubbles to ios7/8 the only way that you at least change the message app is ether use eclipse or message customiser i think by chewitt

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-26), Inked_xx (2015-02-07), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-26)

  23. #1573
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbydigitalbg View Post
    Is there a way yet, to have custom icons in the cc wit no circle and square borders around them?
    Nope those circle on the toggles are from the ios and they are not images like on ios7 but using the cccontrol tweak from the dev repo you can make your own theme to get them themed but this tweak will theme just the top toggles the bottom no

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-26), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-26)

  25. #1574
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Nope those circle on the toggles are from the ios and they are not images like on ios7 but using the cccontrol tweak from the dev repo you can make your own theme to get them themed but this tweak will theme just the top toggles the bottom no
    The new iOS 8 cc is CRAP!
    From what I see cocco it looks like they are images.
    But I'm not sertain....

    Was trying to bring back the old border CC icons but I don't see what I need to hook into-
    A image background is easy.

  26. #1575
    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    The new iOS 8 cc is CRAP!
    From what I see cocco it looks like they are images.
    But I'm not sertain....

    Was trying to bring back the old border CC icons but I don't see what I need to hook into-
    A image background is easy.
    When i get home i tell you were the ios7 images for that border image are locade.om ios8 they can't be images only the signs for the toggle are themeable because winterboard didn't grab nothing related with those

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-26), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-26)

  28. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    The new iOS 8 cc is CRAP!
    From what I see cocco it looks like they are images.
    But I'm not sertain....

    Was trying to bring back the old border CC icons but I don't see what I need to hook into-
    A image background is easy.
    the CC icons are just masks now, no themeable images
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-26), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-26), yukikenzo (2015-01-26)

  30. #1577
    Anyone know how to theme the iCloud Settings icons? com.apple.castlesettings only contains the pre-iOS 7 images.

  31. #1578
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Thanks but I wanted to theme the music volume slider toggle and brightness slider toggle.

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-26)

  33. #1579
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    the CC icons are just masks now, no themeable images
    That makes sense.
    Thanks!

    Computer fixed-
    👊

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-26), dsg (2015-01-26), Inked_xx (2015-01-30), King_O_Hill (2015-01-26), menard_00 (2015-01-26), thazsar (2015-01-26)

  35. #1580
    Quote Originally Posted by yukikenzo View Post
    Anyone know how to theme the iCloud Settings icons? com.apple.castlesettings only contains the pre-iOS 7 images.
    com.apple.accountsui




    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Thanks but I wanted to theme the music volume slider toggle and brightness slider toggle.
    com.apple.SpringBoardUIFramework


  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-26), signori (2015-01-26), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-27), yukikenzo (2015-01-26)

Page 79 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •