Page 78 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

  1. #1541
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    Thank you. I've bookmarked everything!
    If you want to make something that shows immediate results, you can create an AppIconMask! Start w/ a 512x512 canvas and then you can scale down sizes from there. Original images are located in /System/Library/MobileIcons.framework

    In a sense, that's how my RingMasker theme is made!

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-24), Boots (2015-01-27), dsg (2015-01-24), LWalsh (2015-01-23), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-24)

  3. #1542
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 284 Times in 115 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    I want to learn how to create my own.
    I made a video that I posted on my YouTube account that covers how to theme icons (one of my favorite things to theme).

    At the time I made it for use on iPhone 5 on iOS 7, but the skills are what matters! Here's a link to my video:

    How to Create & Theme Icons on Jailbroken iPhone - YouTube

    I guess I should make an updated video for use with iPhone 6/6+ on iOS 8. 😊
    Last edited by Inked_xx; 2015-01-23 at 06:08 PM.

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-24), Boots (2015-01-27), dsg (2015-01-24), King_O_Hill (2015-01-23), LWalsh (2015-01-23), menard_00 (2015-01-23), thazsar (2015-01-23), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-24)

  5. #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked_xx View Post
    I made a video that I posted on my YouTube account that covers how to theme icons (one of my favorite things to theme).

    At the time I made it for use on iPhone 5 on iOS 7, but the skills are what matters! Here's a link to my video:

    How to Create & Theme Icons on Jailbroken iPhone - YouTube

    I guess I should make an updated video for use with iPhone 6/6+ on iOS 8. 😊
    That would be so awesome. I'm going to watch the video here shortly. Have crappy Internet onboard... Lol.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NavyBromo For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2015-01-24), Inked_xx (2015-01-30), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-24)

  7. #1544
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    @LWalsh,
    Have you tried making anything, yet?

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-24), dsg (2015-01-25)

  9. #1545
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    @LWalsh,
    Have you tried making anything, yet?
    Today I tried to make an icon for "original", since I have quite a few that are unthemed and I finally had a day off. IFile wan't showing me applications so I googled and figured that part out, but I was never able to get my icon to theme.

    I thought that would be the easiest way to get started since I'd have to get familiar with icon names, etc, but I just ended up frustrated.

    Edit:I just noticed that I did get the icon changed. I guess I just have the layers wrong in PS because it's not transparent.
    Last edited by LWalsh; 2015-01-25 at 01:04 AM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-25), Boots (2015-01-27), dsg (2015-01-25)

  11. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    Today I tried to make an icon for "original", since I have quite a few that are unthemed and I finally had a day off. IFile wan't showing me applications so I googled and figured that part out, but I was never able to get my icon to theme.

    I thought that would be the easiest way to get started since I'd have to get familiar with icon names, etc, but I just ended up frustrated.

    Edit:I just noticed that I did get the icon changed. I guess I just have the layers wrong in PS because it's not transparent.
    Yes, this or JPG versus PNG. The tutorial above is a great one.

    There's also the one Bacardi made, also on YouTube.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-01-27), dsg (2015-01-25), LWalsh (2015-01-25), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-26)

  13. #1547
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-01-27), dsg (2015-01-25), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-26)

  15. #1548
    hi folks pls help.
    I'm looking for the clear button in the notificationcenter on ios 8.1.2
    Any idea where the file located is!??
    -img_0262.png

  16. #1549
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Hey there. I was wonder if there is a way to theme the CC knobs? I seen some screen shots with the volume and brightness knobs themed in there control center. I can't figure out how to change them. Thanks.
    Last edited by signori; 2015-01-25 at 05:42 PM.

  17. #1550
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Yes, this or JPG versus PNG. The tutorial above is a great one.

    There's also the one Bacardi made, also on YouTube.
    It's saved as a png. I don't think I have the layers right in Photoshop. (The snapchat icon) -imageuploadedbymodmyi1422203645.703411.jpg

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-25), Boots (2015-01-27)

  19. #1551
    Is it possible to add a line code to a specific part of a LS tweak so you can change the color of the text. In the config file it has the line code to change all the text color.....but I want to be able to change the text color of the date, temp, city etc etc

  20. #1552
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Redid the snapchat icon & uploaded it to dropbox. When I look in my actual dropbox app I can see the icon. When I look for it in ifile it shows a thumbnail but when I open image viewer I have nothing. I don't understand.

  21. #1553
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    Redid the snapchat icon & uploaded it to dropbox. When I look in my actual dropbox app I can see the icon. When I look for it in ifile it shows a thumbnail but when I open image viewer I have nothing. I don't understand.
    Not sure so just go ahead and save it again as a png then put it in DB. I've had this happen recently w/ an old icon I made.
    Last edited by thazsar; 2015-01-25 at 07:26 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    LWalsh (2015-01-25)

  23. #1554
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey there. I was wonder if there is a way to theme the CC knobs? I seen some screen shots with the volume and brightness knobs themed in there control center. I can't figure out how to change them. Thanks.
    I can't remember the location for those. I wonder if it's part of the Assets.car images that are in the Springboard framework.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-25), dsg (2015-01-26), signori (2015-01-25), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-26)

  25. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey there. I was wonder if there is a way to theme the CC knobs? I seen some screen shots with the volume and brightness knobs themed in there control center. I can't figure out how to change them. Thanks.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-01-27), dsg (2015-01-26), King_O_Hill (2015-01-25), Sk37cH (2015-01-26), thazsar (2015-01-26), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-26)

  27. #1556
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Not sure so just go ahead and save it again as a png then put it in DB. I've had this happen recently w/ an old icon I made.
    Ok I did that and it worked, but I must not be getting the icon named correctly because it still isn't theming.

  28. #1557
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Got it. I think it takes 241 re springs before it themes. I'm going to pull all of my hair out before I'm done. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1422218082.450824.jpg

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-01-27), dsg (2015-01-26), thazsar (2015-01-26), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-26)

  30. #1558
    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    Got it. I think it takes 241 re springs before it themes. I'm going to pull all of my hair out before I'm done. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1422218082.450824.jpg
    Do you restoring in WinterBoard ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-01-27), dsg (2015-01-26)

  32. #1559
    iPhone? More like MyPhone LWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 348 Times in 117 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Do you restoring in WinterBoard ?
    Are you asking if I respring in winter board? I wasn't. I was doing it in springtomize.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to LWalsh For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2015-01-26)

  34. #1560
    Quote Originally Posted by LWalsh View Post
    Are you asking if I respring in winter board? I wasn't. I was doing it in springtomize.
    Now that definitely was your culprit. Respringing in WinterBoard (toggling your theme off and on allows the respring button to show) clears the needed caches so the changes you've made show.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-01-27), dsg (2015-01-26), Inked_xx (2015-01-30), LWalsh (2015-01-26), menard_00 (2015-01-26), Sk37cH (2015-01-26), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-26)

Page 78 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •