Page 67 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Open the HTML file and at the top, just under <head> look for this line of code:

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/>

If it's not there, then add it and edit both scale values until it fits good. Something like 1.28 maybe.
    King that worked perfectly!! Now one more thing and I'll be all done.......how can I add this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dcdmiiccz...wHz768UCa?dl=0 to this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vhhpzk2aw...VkOjDwFoa?dl=0 ......or have them both on the LS at the same time? Any help from anyone please!! I want this info on this LS slideshow
    Last edited by ncphotographer; 2015-01-11 at 09:06 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-01-11)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Update
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked_xx View Post
    Dropping the Info.plist in the tweak folder instead of them folder worked! You're awesome! Thanks!
    So it turns out that while this successfully themed the icon, it interferes with the preference bundle. When I go to the Settings app, I see the icon, but when I go into the tweaks settings, there is an error message that reads:

"There was an error loading the preference bundle for EqualizerEverywhere."

SO icon works, but settings now don't work.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

thazsar (2015-01-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

So it turns out that while this successfully themed the icon, it interferes with the preference bundle. When I go to the Settings app, I see the icon, but when I go into the tweaks settings, there is an error message that reads:

That's prolly cuz you have too much info in that Info.plist. Should be something more like this, just plain and simple:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    <string>com.statusvol.colors</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-01-12)

Thanks

BTW...I need some testers!!! I think I figured out the libcolorpicker puzzle!

DO NOT INSTALL libcolorpicker from Cydia. @michaelrw, you can try this by uninstalling libcolorpicker and my previous Tintch tweak:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/07urybmpi9...s-arm.deb?dl=0

Please let me know if it worx. I'm especially interested if it worx in other apps like Tapatalk settings.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-01-12)

Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    King that worked perfectly!! Now one more thing and I'll be all done.......how can I add this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dcdmiiccz...wHz768UCa?dl=0 to this https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vhhpzk2aw...VkOjDwFoa?dl=0 ......or have them both on the LS at the same time? Any help from anyone please!!I want this info on this LS slideshow
    You can use the piggyback method that has a Lockbackground.html file that does nothing but call the 2 other html files. The other 2 html files obviously have to have unique names like LS1.html and LS2.html.

Then of course you need to have all the files placed into one folder. If some have identical names, you may have to do some additional renaming of folders/files and change their call to match the name changes.

This may sound complicated, but it is rather simple.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2015-01-11 at 10:51 PM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-01-11), Alfroggy (2015-01-12), dsg (2015-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    BTW...I need some testers!!! I think I figured out the libcolorpicker puzzle!

DO NOT INSTALL libcolorpicker from Cydia. @michaelrw, you can try this by uninstalling and my previous Tintch tweak:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/07urybmpi9...s-arm.deb?dl=0

Please let me know if it worx. I'm especially interested if it worx in other apps like Tapatalk settings.
    I get the following error

There was an error loading the preference bundle for Tintch

with libcolorpicker not installed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rickuk View Post
    I get the following error

There was an error loading the preference bundle for Tintch

with libcolorpicker not installed
    What happens if you install libcolorpicker from Cydia?

Thanks

@michaelrw, your PM box is full

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You can use the piggyback method that has a Lockbackground.html file that does nothing but call the 2 other html files. The other 2 html files obviously have to have unique names like LS1.html and LS2.html.

Then of course you need to have all the files placed into one folder. If some have identical names, you may have to do some additional renaming of folders/files and change their call to match the name changes.

This may sound complicated, but it is rather simple.
    I'm sure for someone of your intelligence it is rather simple.....but it takes me 2 hours to make "minute rice".....so nothing is simple for me. LOL When you say change their call to match the name change what do you mean?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2015-01-12)

Thanks

- Tintch 1.0 .deb -
    Depends on libcolorpicker:
    Tintch1.0

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-01-12), King_O_Hill (2015-01-12)

Thanks

Cool Finally got it

After spending a stupid long time on this, I finally got it! The following is what worked for the EqualizerEverywhere tweak, but I assume this method will work with any tweak that doesn't include an Info.plist file in the tweaks' preference bundle.

To theme the EqualizerEverywhere icon that appears in the Settings app:

1. Create an Info.plist file with the following code:

Code:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
      <plist version="1.0">
      <dict>
      	<key>CFBundleIconFile</key>
      	<string>Icon.png</string>
      	<key>CFBundleIconFiles</key>
      	<array>
      		<string>Icon</string>
      		<string>Icon.png</string>
      		<string>[email protected]</string>
      		<string>baby.png</string>
      	</array>
      	<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
      	<string>com.equalizereverywhere.preferences</string>
      </dict>
      </plist>
    2. Drop Info.plist file in to the EqualizerEverywhere preference bundle, located at:

/Library/PreferenceBundles/EqualizerEverywhereSettings.bundle/

3. Create a new folder, place custom icons in folder, and name the folder:

“com.equalizereverywhere.preferences”

NOTE: Make sure you name your custom icons according to the existing icons that came with the tweak (don't create new names).

4. Drop the “com.equalizereverywhere.preferences” folder in to your themes directory.

Ex. /var/db/Stash/_.[xxxxxx]/Themes/[YourTheme]/Bundles

Last edited by Inked_xx; 2015-01-12 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Clarity, Legibility/Readability

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-01-12), michaelrw (2015-01-12), thazsar (2015-01-12), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-12)

After spending a stupid long time on this, I finally got it! The following is what worked for the EqualizerEverywhere tweak, but I assume this method will work with any tweak that doesn't include an Info.plist file in the tweaks' preference bundle.

To theme the EqualizerEverywhere icon that appears in the Settings app:

Wow bro, very nice work. I made a post a few weeks ago asking the same thing but didnt get any response. This was/is my problem:

Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    how to theme icons for tweaks that either don't have a <tweakname>.bundle (i.e. Icon Tool), or don't have info.plist (i.e. iTouchSecure for iOS 8) ???

1. for Icon Tool tweak, all of the icon files are located in "Library\PreferenceLoader\Preferences\IconTool "
    There is no IconTool.bundle and there is no Info.plist

2. for iTouchSecure for iOS 8, the icon files are located in "Library\PreferenceBundles\iTouchSecure.bundle "
    There is no Info.plist, so there is no Bundle ID to use for theming

Any way to theme these tweaks without having to directly replace the icon files? Maybe for iTouchSecure I can create a custom info.plist and define my own CFBundleIdent.. not sure if that would work though. For Icon Tool, i have no idea how to theme those icons.. same with other tweaks that are built/packaged the same way.
    As you can see, I had this same idea that you did. However, I wasnt sure it would actually work.
    You are basically creating a PLIST so that you can define your own BundleID, in which you will put your themed icons.

I wonder however, what can be done for tweaks that do not have a <tweak-name>.bundle folder
    The example i gave is for IconTool tweak. The icons are in \PreferenceLoader\Preferences\IconTool instead of \PreferenceBundles\IconTool.bundle (IconTool.bundle doesnt exist). I wonder if dropping a PLIST in that directory would work just the same?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

Inked_xx (2015-01-12), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-12)

Thanks

Thanks, bro. I literally spent like 2-3 hours. But yeah, I think it should work as long as your Info.plist defines the bundle identifier and you have a matching folder with the same name, it should work for all tweaks & apps.

I have another custom plist that I'm going to post tomorrow for those loader icons. The process is similar.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-01-12), dsg (2015-01-12)

Thanks, bro. I literally spent like 2-3 hours. But yeah, I think it should work as long as your Info.plist defines the bundle identifier and you have a matching folder with the same name, it should work for all tweaks & apps.

I have another custom plist that I'm going to post tomorrow for those loader icons. The process is similar.
    ok good deal.

Other tweaks dump their icons into the /Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences/ ... just loose in that folder.. so I have icon sets for 5 different tweaks all sharing the same /Preferences/ folder. They each have their tweak's name in the icon name, and a <tweak-name>.plist file.

The tweaks are PKGBackup, InfoStats, Printify, AppInfo, and WidgetWeather2.

For InfoStats tweak, there is [email protected] and InfoStats.plist
    For Printify tweak, there is [email protected] and Printify.plist
    etc. etc.

Im a bit unsure of being able to get this working because these resources are in the PreferenceLoader directory, not the PreferenceBundle directory. So i dont think i can just create a *.bundle folder with in the PrefLoader directory (a bundle should go inside PreferenceBundles/, i assume)

But if I can move the icons from PrefLoader/ into PrefBundles/, then create, and put them into, separate *.bundle folders for each tweak, along with a PLIST for each tweak, then it should work.. hopefully. I can open the existing PLIST in /PreferenceLoader/ and point the <key>icon</key> over to the new *.bundle folder
    Will see how it works

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

dsg (2015-01-12), thazsar (2015-01-12)

So I got it to work. Pretty neat.
    Anyone needing to theme PKGBackup, InfoStats, Printify, AppInfo, or WidgetWeather2 icons in Settings.app just let me know and I (or @Inked_xx ) can help you out.

I wish that we didnt have to directly edit the resources of a tweak. I dont know why the devs cant just include their icons in a *.bundle, with the appropriate plist file. its not difficult to do, from what i understand.. i think xcode does it all for you, essentially. Not a huge deal, but would be nice if we could get these themed using solely winterboard methods

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-01-12), dsg (2015-01-12), thazsar (2015-01-12)

Yeah that's the thing with Cydia devs. There ain't no real guidelines and some just don't care for themers or interconpatibity issues.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

dsg (2015-01-12), menard_00 (2015-01-12), michaelrw (2015-01-13), thazsar (2015-01-12)

Thanks

What's funny is that it's actually MORE work to not use an Info.plist than to use one!?!? When creating a tweak w/ a PrefBundle, it automatically creates an Info.plist. Bypassing this doesn't make any sense, IMO!

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-01-12), menard_00 (2015-01-12), NewD (2015-01-12)

Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    ok good deal.

Other tweaks dump their icons into the /Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences/ ... just loose in that folder.. so I have icon sets for 5 different tweaks all sharing the same /Preferences/ folder. They each have their tweak's name in the icon name, and a <tweak-name>.plist file.

The tweaks are PKGBackup, InfoStats, Printify, AppInfo, and WidgetWeather2.
    So, I happen to know a thing or two about the WW tweak and it does have bundles. To theme the icon in the settings app, use this:

com.sddevstudio.WidgetWeatherGPS

To theme the elements inside the tweaks settings, use this:

com.sddev.WWPrefs

I can list what goes into these folders if you need me to.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-01-12), michaelrw (2015-01-13), thazsar (2015-01-12)

Thanks

Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Final version. Removed dependency, reworked the settings:
    Tintch 1.0 Final

Submitting later today

35. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-01-12)

hey thaz got a question i installed ekg from cydia & this is happening...tried a few cache clearing resprings but in settings theme color even with presets eint theme...what am i missing?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421074895.167988.jpg

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

thazsar (2015-01-12)

Page 67 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast