Page 62 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

  1. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Do you just want you title changed?

    If so, what do you want it to say?
    'Theme creator', but more like being in the user group with the with the yellow username.
    Also a change of username would be better since a lot of people adressing me by the name 'kenzo' and my Twitter name is 'yuki.o7', I decided to use yukikenzo as as new username. Did try to ask an admin, sadly no reply.

  2. #1222
    I want mine different too!!!
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-03), Boots (2015-01-03), yukikenzo (2015-01-03)

  4. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    I want mine different too!!!
    You deserve it more than me since you did more for the community than I ever could. Keep up the good work dsg!

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yukikenzo For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-03), chevymusclecar (2015-01-04), dsg (2015-01-03), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-03)

  6. #1224
    I haven't done anything for a while now
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-03), Inked_xx (2015-01-04), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-03)

  8. #1225
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzodragon View Post
    Also a change of username would be better since a lot of people adressing me by the name 'kenzo' and my Twitter name is 'yuki.o7', I decided to use yukikenzo as as new username. Did try to ask an admin, sadly no reply.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/chit-chat/7...user-name.html
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-11), dsg (2015-01-03), Inked_xx (2015-01-04), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-03), yukikenzo (2015-01-03)

  10. #1226
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'll start here.

    How easy is it to convert lockscreens/wallpaper.html files from the iPhone 4 to be compatible with the iPhone 6/6+?

    I have old lockscreens and widgets I wish to convert. Some of the creators aren't here anymore, so I want to take the initiative to do so.


    If you are wondering, I'm a computer science, computer engineering, and math major, so I'm pretty fluent with most languages. I haven't gotten the chance to look at the code yet to determine myself, but I figured I'd ask if people have been doing it already.

    A lot of the widgets I want to convert don't require mylocation, so that will not be an issue.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shortysos7 For This Useful Post:

    Inked_xx (2015-01-04), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-03)

  12. #1227
    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'll start here.

    How easy is it to convert lockscreens/wallpaper.html files from the iPhone 4 to be compatible with the iPhone 6/6+?

    I have old lockscreens and widgets I wish to convert. Some of the creators aren't here anymore, so I want to take the initiative to do so.


    If you are wondering, I'm a computer science, computer engineering, and math major, so I'm pretty fluent with most languages. I haven't gotten the chance to look at the code yet to determine myself, but I figured I'd ask if people have been doing it already.

    A lot of the widgets I want to convert don't require mylocation, so that will not be an issue.
    You just need to adjust the screensize and position of the displayed information inside the CSS.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yukikenzo For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-04), Inked_xx (2015-01-04), shortysos7 (2015-01-03), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-03)

  14. #1228
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzodragon View Post
    'Theme creator', but more like being in the user group with the with the yellow username.
    Also a change of username would be better since a lot of people adressing me by the name 'kenzo' and my Twitter name is 'yuki.o7', I decided to use yukikenzo as as new username. Did try to ask an admin, sadly no reply.
    I can have your title changed, but you must be nominated to be put in the Gold group, you can't just request it.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-04), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-03), yukikenzo (2015-01-03)

  16. #1229
    Quote Originally Posted by yukikenzo View Post
    You just need to adjust the screensize and position of the displayed information inside the CSS.
    Ok that's what I thought. The ones that have animations is the one I am more intrigued about. I'll have to take a look

  17. #1230
    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    Ok that's what I thought. The ones that have animations is the one I am more intrigued about. I'll have to take a look
    Here is an example of what I mean


    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420320704.149182.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420320722.486766.jpg

  18. #1231
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I can have your title changed, but you must be nominated to be put in the Gold group, you can't just request it.
    I didn't even know about the nomination stuff .__. But I would like to nominate dsg for helping out in the community since iOS 2, I still remember the times I spent searching his threads on MacThemes.net.

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yukikenzo For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-04), Boots (2015-01-04), dsg (2015-01-03), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-03)

  20. #1232
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yukikenzo View Post
    I didn't even know about the nomination stuff .__. But I would like to nominate dsg for helping out in the community since iOS 2, I still remember the times I spent searching his threads on MacThemes.net.
    Only a current Gold member can nominate another member to become Gold.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-04), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-04)

  22. #1233
    thanks for putting a downer on it, NewD
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-04), Boots (2015-01-04), King_O_Hill (2015-01-04), thazsar (2015-01-04), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-04), yukikenzo (2015-01-04)

  24. #1234
    Gold is the new black
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-01-04), dsg (2015-01-04), thazsar (2015-01-04), yukikenzo (2015-01-04)

  26. #1235
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    How do you even know who's a Gold member? Are there levels above that? How can I get Bronze Status?!

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-04), Boots (2015-01-04), dsg (2015-01-04), yukikenzo (2015-01-04)

  28. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    How do you even know who's a Gold member? Are there levels above that? How can I get Bronze Status?!
    Their usernames are golden. Probably platinum :P

  29. #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    How do you even know who's a Gold member? Are there levels above that? How can I get Bronze Status?!
    If you view the forum on a PC/Mac, you will see the colors.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  30. #1238
    well SOMEBODY w a gold stat nominate dsg please!!

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-04), dsg (2015-01-04), Inked_xx (2015-01-04), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-04)

  32. #1239
    was anyone ever able to figure out how to theme the navigation bars with images?

  33. #1240
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 284 Times in 115 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'll start here.

    How easy is it to convert lockscreens/wallpaper.html files from the iPhone 4 to be compatible with the iPhone 6/6+?

    I have old lockscreens and widgets I wish to convert. Some of the creators aren't here anymore, so I want to take the initiative to do so.


    If you are wondering, I'm a computer science, computer engineering, and math major, so I'm pretty fluent with most languages. I haven't gotten the chance to look at the code yet to determine myself, but I figured I'd ask if people have been doing it already.

    A lot of the widgets I want to convert don't require mylocation, so that will not be an issue.
    It depends. I had to recreate my HTC whether widget from ip5 dimensions and positioning to iP6+ dimensions and positioning. It was a lot of work because the original HTC widget released was for ip4. Enlarging the original images via CSS/HTML was causing pixelation. I had to redo all the black transparent background, white digits background, and digits for the time, all from scratch in HD. The entire conversion took me about a week. It was definitely worth it.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420349718.350271.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420349727.032795.jpg

    Also, I'm an obsessive compulsive perfectionist, so I had to have everything centered perfectly, aligned perfectly down to the very last pixel!

    There were parts of the HTML I had to edit and restructure to get it just right. Ex. The original widget centered center image between the time using the "style= position: absolute; top: px; left: px" tags to position it. I opted to put the entire thing in a table and simply use the center the cell containing the image. That way all I have to do is creat a table the width of the display and I don't have to mess with the values for positioning. Worked out perfectly.
    Last edited by Inked_xx; 2015-01-04 at 06:45 AM.

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-01-04), King_O_Hill (2015-01-04), shortysos7 (2015-01-05), vXBaKeRXv (2015-01-04)

Page 62 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •