Page 60 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

  1. #1181
    I'll have a mod delete.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-11), Bulldog5278 (2014-12-29), dsg (2014-12-30), Inked_xx (2014-12-30), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-30)

  3. #1182
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Edit...
    Can a mod please delete this picture, it contains paid repo information. Thanks

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (2014-12-29), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-30)

  5. #1183
    I did try but it won't remove,my apologies,got caught up with what I was doing and didn't even notice,

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-12-30), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-30)

  7. #1184
    Has anyone come across iWidgetTapper? I'm after a bit of help please.

    I'm looking to set it to launch 5 apps (Phone, Messages, WhatsApp, Facebook & Mail) but for some reason I can only get it to launch 1 app (whichever I set it up to launch, I can't get it to launch the 5 apps independently)

    Also, I have made 5 transparent icons for the above apps but even without any iconomatic theme activated in WB, I'm getting a black "shadow"



    Any help would be much appreciated please.

  8. #1185
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post

    Also, I have made 5 transparent icons for the above apps but even without any iconomatic theme activated in WB, I'm getting a black "shadow"

    Any help would be much appreciated please.
    Download this theme to your device and hit 'Install' in iFile.

    Select (and respring) in WinterBoard, above your other active theme(/s).
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Deyno1903 (2014-12-30), dsg (2014-12-30), thazsar (2014-12-30), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-30)

  10. #1186
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 284 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    Has anyone come across iWidgetTapper? I'm after a bit of help please.

    I'm looking to set it to launch 5 apps (Phone, Messages, WhatsApp, Facebook & Mail) but for some reason I can only get it to launch 1 app (whichever I set it up to launch, I can't get it to launch the 5 apps independently)

    Also, I have made 5 transparent icons for the above apps but even without any iconomatic theme activated in WB, I'm getting a black "shadow"



    Any help would be much appreciated please.
    To remove the black background ("shadow") do this:

    1) Use iFile to navigate to [YourTheme]/Bundles/
    and create a folder named "com.apple.mobileicons.framework"

    2) Inside that folder, click "Edit" on the top right, then click the + sign in the bottom left.

    3) Create two files. Name the first one
    "[email protected]~iphone.png"

    and set the properties as follows...

    Under ATTRIBUTES
    Type = Regular File

    Under OWNERSHIP
    Owner = Root
    Group = Wheel

    Under ACCESS PERMISSIONS
    User = Read, Write
    Group = Read
    World = Read

    4) Save this file.

    5) Repeat steps 3 & 4 but this time name the file "[email protected]~iphone.png"

    6) Clear cache and reboot (reboot, not respring).

    Here are screenshots of what the files properties should look like:

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419897502.132253.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419897514.327732.jpg

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-30), Deyno1903 (2014-12-30), dsg (2014-12-30), thazsar (2014-12-30), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-30)

  12. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked_xx View Post
    To remove the black background ("shadow") do this:

    1) Use iFile to navigate to [YourTheme]/Bundles/
    and create a folder named "com.apple.mobileicons.framework"

    2) Inside that folder, click "Edit" on the top right, then click the + sign in the bottom left.

    3) Create two files. Name the first one
    "[email protected]~iphone.png"

    and set the properties as follows...

    Under ATTRIBUTES
    Type = Regular File

    Under OWNERSHIP
    Owner = Root
    Group = Wheel

    Under ACCESS PERMISSIONS
    User = Read, Write
    Group = Read
    World = Read

    4) Save this file.

    5) Repeat steps 3 & 4 but this time name the file "[email protected]~iphone.png"

    6) Clear cache and reboot (reboot, not respring).

    Here are screenshots of what the files properties should look like:
    The theme I posted above has these.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-11), dsg (2014-12-30), Inked_xx (2014-12-30), thazsar (2014-12-30), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-30)

  14. #1188
    Hey there guys!! Happy to be joining the iOS 8 theme thread or at least whatever this thread is. Just got my 6 and I really like it! Jailbroken on 8.1.2 using taiG and mostly everything converted over fine. Having some issues getting my theme to work. I downloaded Fizz HD as a template to convert things over (all I'm really worried about right now are icons). Figured out the icons are sadly no longer in one folder but in the bundles folders individually (winterboard theme). Been making some progress slowly and have the calendar, stocks, safari and calculator icons changing successfully but other won't using the same method! I have tried the names with @2x and @3x. Would anyone be kind enough to help me get all my icons themed again and possibly more? (calculator and dialer eventually). I would also like to get the "loading screens" working again as they were in iOS 7. (the static screen that shows for a moment before the app loads.) They used to work for the calendar app, app store, settings, ect. Appinfo doesn't seem to be working or at least I can't figure it out to help with winterboard. Why do only those icons change? I got the icon mask to work. I can post my theme if you guys like but it's VERY messy as yet.
    Last edited by trancelikestate; 2014-12-30 at 08:20 AM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to trancelikestate For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-30)

  16. #1189
    Thanks to Inked for the detailed explanation and also to Alfroggy for putting the theme together for me.

    Very much appreciated both.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deyno1903 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-30), Inked_xx (2015-01-04), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-30)

  18. #1190
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    Has anyone come across iWidgetTapper? I'm after a bit of help please.

    I'm looking to set it to launch 5 apps (Phone, Messages, WhatsApp, Facebook & Mail) but for some reason I can only get it to launch 1 app (whichever I set it up to launch, I can't get it to launch the 5 apps independently)

    Also, I have made 5 transparent icons for the above apps but even without any iconomatic theme activated in WB, I'm getting a black "shadow"

    Any help would be much appreciated please.
    So I'm confused here???

    Are you wanting an updated version of iWidgetTapper or are you just doing the same with this method? I might be able to let you test the updated version, unless I misunderstood.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-30), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-30)

  20. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    So I'm confused here???

    Are you wanting an updated version of iWidgetTapper or are you just doing the same with this method? I might be able to let you test the updated version, unless I misunderstood.
    Apologies, my explanation wasn't the best. Let me try and explain a bit better, please bare with,

    So I'm using easy text widget to create the 5 "worded" icons. I make the first one, lets say its Phone. Place on my springboard in the correct location and activate iWidgetTapprr so test when its tapped, the phone app launches. That bit I have no issues, its when I'm trying to add more than one. Next I create my second worded icon called Messages. And this is where I come unstuck. Again, place on my springboard, but I'm unable to get my phone widget to launch tje phone app and tje messages widget to lainch the messages app. I enter wiggle mode and try and set messages to launch but then it will change the phone widget to launch the messages app also. So in theory I have 2 text widgets, but unable to get them to launch to separate apps, can inly get them to launch one or the other.

    Hope that's a bit of a better explanation.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Deyno1903 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-30)

  22. #1192
    Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate View Post
    Hey there guys!! Happy to be joining the iOS 8 theme thread or at least whatever this thread is. Just got my 6 and I really like it! Jailbroken on 8.1.2 using taiG and mostly everything converted over fine. Having some issues getting my theme to work. I downloaded Fizz HD as a template to convert things over (all I'm really worried about right now are icons). Figured out the icons are sadly no longer in one folder but in the bundles folders individually (winterboard theme). Been making some progress slowly and have the calendar, stocks, safari and calculator icons changing successfully but other won't using the same method! I have tried the names with @2x and @3x. Would anyone be kind enough to help me get all my icons themed again and possibly more? (calculator and dialer eventually). I would also like to get the "loading screens" working again as they were in iOS 7. (the static screen that shows for a moment before the app loads.) They used to work for the calendar app, app store, settings, ect. Appinfo doesn't seem to be working or at least I can't figure it out to help with winterboard. Why do only those icons change? I got the icon mask to work. I can post my theme if you guys like but it's VERY messy as yet.
    Icon naming needs to respect the original letter case convention of the files you want to theme.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2014-12-30), trancelikestate (2014-12-30), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-30)

  24. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Download this theme to your device and hit 'Install' in iFile.

    Select (and respring) in WinterBoard, above your other active theme(/s).
    Alfroggy, a bit more help please if I may. I have downloaded and installed your theme (and have gotten round the iWidetTapper issue for now by using text icons) with please see the screenshots below. One with your theme applied and one without.

    With your theme applied, I loose the shadow on my text icons but also loose the iconomatic on my other SB icons.



    And without, I get my text icon shadows back but my SB icons now have the iconomatic.



    A long shot I know and I think I may know the answer already, but is there anyway of just having your NoIconMask theme applied to just my text icons?

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Deyno1903 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-30)

  26. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    Alfroggy, a bit more help please if I may. I have downloaded and installed your theme (and have gotten round the iWidetTapper issue for now by using text icons) with please see the screenshots below. One with your theme applied and one without.

    With your theme applied, I loose the shadow on my text icons but also loose the iconomatic on my other SB icons.



    And without, I get my text icon shadows back but my SB icons now have the iconomatic.

    A long shot I know and I think I may know the answer already, but is there anyway of just having your NoIconMask theme applied to just my text icons?
    No way to, nope. Your best bet is to apply the mask to icons individually before saving them for every app themed, and apply the NoIconMask theme add-on on top. It'd give you the expected result, but involves some work.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Inked_xx (2015-01-04), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-30)

  28. #1195
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    hey alfroggy sending you a PM

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-30)

  30. #1196
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    No way to, nope. Your best bet is to apply the mask to icons individually before saving them for every app themed, and apply the NoIconMask theme add-on on top. It'd give you the expected result, but involves some work.
    That's what I thought. Thanks for your help mate anyway.

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deyno1903 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-30), Inked_xx (2015-01-04), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-30)

  32. #1197
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Definitely! I'd like to see your icons since I haven't thought about that part yet! Rob311 will need them to complete the switch. I just haven't heard back from him but I figure he's on vacation right now.
    hi mate. Here's one concept. The WIP shot is 96x96px, but the toggle preview is shown "@2x" for ease of preview. It's finished and saved as PDF, but I have a trash bin icon I can run past you if needed. Any preference icons etc, just give me a yell, and I'll make the matching png's. Thank you.




  33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-11), Alfroggy (2014-12-30), Inked_xx (2015-01-04), menard_00 (2014-12-31), thazsar (2014-12-30), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-30)

  34. #1198
    Yes, please forgive my last post. I was very tired. You guys have already explained to me how to use appinfo and ifile in tandem to theme icons. I just uninstalled ifile and forgot about it, but I remember now. Icons are themeing well now. I love you guys!

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to trancelikestate For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-31)

  36. #1199
    two questions:

    1. Is there a way to theme the notification badge in iOS 8 without installing ClassicBadge? If yes, how?
    2. Also what is the exact radius for the edges of a masked springboard icon? i hope you understood what i mean! and is it the same for iPad?

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to Matruka For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-31)

  38. #1200
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    hi mate. Here's one concept. The WIP shot is 96x96px, but the toggle preview is shown "@2x" for ease of preview. It's finished and saved as PDF, but I have a trash bin icon I can run past you if needed. Any preference icons etc, just give me a yell, and I'll make the matching png's. Thank you.



    That's AMAZING!!! I would like to see the trash icon just because I want to see it! LOL!

    For this, have you looked at it upside down? I almost like it better reversed even though I understand 'why' you have the arrows moving this direction.
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-12-30 at 11:51 PM.

  39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-31), Sk37cH (2014-12-31), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-31)

Page 60 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •