Page 57 of 194 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

also, sorry for the double post, but is it possible to change the navbar background and the navbar buttons to an image like in iOS 6?

Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by girlyiphone View Post
    also, sorry for the double post, but is it possible to change the navbar background and the navbar buttons to an image like in iOS 6?
    Yeah, I don't know how though-
    Lots of layers to bolth-
    If I circle back and figure it out I will share!

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-25), dsg (2014-12-25), Inked_xx (2014-12-26), King_O_Hill (2014-12-25), Lobi_Earl (2014-12-26)

thanks you're awesome, seriously!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girlyiphone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-25), dsg (2014-12-25), Inked_xx (2014-12-26), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-25)

Merry Christmas !
    And agreed, Cody : you're awesome.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-01-11), Boots (2014-12-26), dsg (2014-12-26), King_O_Hill (2014-12-26), thazsar (2014-12-26), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-26)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Thanks

Merry Christmas everybody!!🎅🎅

Special shout out to King_O_Hill, vXBaKeRXv, Alfroggy, thazsar and dsg! Thanks for all your help, dedication and hard work. It's a privilege to be able to learn from all of you. You guys are awesome! 👍

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

49wyztoscore (2014-12-27), Alfroggy (2014-12-26), Boots (2014-12-26), dsg (2014-12-26), King_O_Hill (2014-12-26), SHARON1O (2014-12-26), thazsar (2014-12-26), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-26)

Good group of people around here 😎
    Thanks guys!

Hope you all had FUN👍

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-01-11), Alfroggy (2014-12-26), Boots (2014-12-26), dsg (2014-12-26), Inked_xx (2014-12-26), King_O_Hill (2014-12-26), menard_00 (2014-12-26), SHARON1O (2014-12-26), thazsar (2014-12-26)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If you knew how to do it, then why ask???
    i wasnt asking how to theme using the standard "app/tweak > info.plist > bundle ID > icon files" method
    i was asking about unique cases where some icons (usually non-springboard icons) are themed using different approach.. I was attempting to share what I learned from my own research, in hopes someone may be able/willing to chime in if he/she had experience with this. that is why i asked.

apologies for the confusion

Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Did you look here?Attachment 688543
    Nope, I have not looked there.. thank you for pointing that out. this is probably the "missing" location i was referring to in one of my previous posts. there are some icons that are used by a tweak, but i cannot find them in the tweak's data/files and thus cannot theme them. Because they were not in the standard location, i knew there had to be some alternate locations. The first (and only) "alternate" location i was able to find was the PreferenceBundles directory (as i described in one of my earlier posts). But I knew that there had to be yet another alternate location because there were still some image files that i wasnt able to find.
    So, thank you for pointing out this location. I really appreciate it. I'm not an expert with the file system and directory structure of iOS so finding all of the locations where apps/tweaks store their data/resources is difficult for me. Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely check this out!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to michaelrw For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-26)

Quote Originally Posted by michaelrw View Post
    i wasnt asking how to theme using the standard "app/tweak > info.plist > bundle ID > icon files" method
    i was asking about unique cases where some icons (usually non-springboard icons) are themed using different approach.. I was attempting to share what I learned from my own research, in hopes someone may be able/willing to chime in if he/she had experience with this. that is why i asked.

apologies for the confusion

Nope, I have not looked there.. thank you for pointing that out. this is probably the "missing" location i was referring to in one of my previous posts. there are some icons that are used by a tweak, but i cannot find them in the tweak's data/files and thus cannot theme them. Because they were not in the standard location, i knew there had to be some alternate locations. The first (and only) "alternate" location i was able to find was the PreferenceBundles directory (as i described in one of my earlier posts). But I knew that there had to be yet another alternate location because there were still some image files that i wasnt able to find.
    So, thank you for pointing out this location. I really appreciate it. I'm not an expert with the file system and directory structure of iOS so finding all of the locations where apps/tweaks store their data/resources is difficult for me. Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely check this out!
    To theme the icons here, you'll need to add this file in that folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y81pp3fkug...Icons.zip?dl=0

Then, the icons you want themed will be named how they are in that folder, but you'll put them in your theme in a com.Preferences.Settings bundle.

I should also mention that there are a few tweaks that don't work like that. CrashReporter being one of them.

Also, if you go into Cydia and go into the package that you're trying to theme stuff for, check out the "Package contents" section. It tells you what, and where, everything was installed.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2014-12-26 at 05:11 PM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-26), Inked_xx (2014-12-28), menard_00 (2014-12-26)

If your settings icons are not found in the Preferences folder, they will probably be in Library/PreferenceBundles.

Each tweak will have its own folder, "tweaksettings.bundle". Inside you will find icons and an Info.plist, that shows the tweaks CFBundleIdentifier.

Just another place icons are hiding out.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-26), Inked_xx (2014-12-28), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-26)

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    If your settings icons are not found in the Preferences folder, they will probably be in Library/PreferenceBundles.

Each tweak will have its own folder, "tweaksettings.bundle". Inside you will find icons and an Info.plist, that shows the tweaks CFBundleIdentifier.

Just another place icons are hiding out.
    Apart from the ones missing an Info.plist, hence Eric's directions.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (2014-12-26), menard_00 (2014-12-26), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-26)

Haha. I'll read a little more before opening my mouth next time.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-26)

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Haha. I'll read a little more before opening my mouth next time.
    No worry, your info was complementary.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2014-12-26), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-26)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

How awesome!!!

I think I figured out how to incorporate Winterboard's cache clearing Respring into a Preference Bundle!!!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-27), Inked_xx (2014-12-28), King_O_Hill (2014-12-27), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-27)

Hello

I got an iphone6 for christmas and still trying to get used to it. but the thing that i really want is for my new iphone's interface to look just like my old iphone 4's interface.

been tinkering around with trying to figure out the new naming scheme for things. i was able to get all my old themed icons to work. but im still having issues with a few other things.

for one, i cant seem to get the dock to theme. i have ClassicDock installed, which worked great in putting my iOS5 dock in with iOS7 on my iphone4S (work phone). but it doesnt seem to work on iOS8.

iOS5 dock
    http://i.imgur.com/x8xmE9o.png

iOS8 dock
    http://i.imgur.com/6ZsbmmM.png

also the big thing thats bugging me is the status bar.
    i very much want it to look like how i had it on my old iphone.

iOS5 statusbar
    http://i.imgur.com/Hq24K4O.png

iOS8 statusbar
    http://i.imgur.com/mx3NDGU.png

was able to get the wifi icon and signal themes going. but they dont seem to show up properly on springboard. in cydia and in skype they look like how they should.

also been trying to figure out how to get the loader to theme as well. on my old iphone i had the OS X beachball as the loader.
    the naming for that was ProgressGear1_Blue_small, ProgressGear1_Grey, and so forth. as well as UIActivityIndicatorViewStyleGraySmall.1, etc.

Can anyone here help me out? I used to get theming info from macthemes forum. but that closed down a while back.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to babybird42 For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-27)

Quote Originally Posted by babybird42 View Post
    Hello

I got an iphone6 for christmas and still trying to get used to it. but the thing that i really want is for my new iphone's interface to look just like my old iphone 4's interface.

been tinkering around with trying to figure out the new naming scheme for things. i was able to get all my old themed icons to work. but im still having issues with a few other things.

for one, i cant seem to get the dock to theme. i have ClassicDock installed, which worked great in putting my iOS5 dock in with iOS7 on my iphone4S (work phone). but it doesnt seem to work on iOS8.

iOS5 dock

iOS8 dock

iOS5 statusbar

iOS8 statusbar

was able to get the wifi icon and signal themes going. but they dont seem to show up properly on springboard. in cydia and in skype they look like how they should.

also been trying to figure out how to get the loader to theme as well. on my old iphone i had the OS X beachball as the loader.
    the naming for that was ProgressGear1_Blue_small, ProgressGear1_Grey, and so forth. as well as UIActivityIndicatorViewStyleGraySmall.1, etc.

Can anyone here help me out? I used to get theming info from macthemes forum. but that closed down a while back.
    Your dock should be 750x90 for the 6 and should be named: [email protected]~iphone.png

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-27), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-27)

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    How awesome!!!

I think I figured out how to incorporate Winterboard's cache clearing Respring into a Preference Bundle!!!
    REALLY?
    Interesting-

@babybird
    You can theme those still on 7.x but mail app runs off a different format of uiactivity called UIRefresh..

White
    Grey
    BigGrey
    3 styles-
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-12-27 at 05:45 AM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-27)

Quote Originally Posted by babybird42 View Post
    Hello

iOS5 dock

iOS8 dock

iOS5 statusbar

iOS8 statusbar

Sorry to ask (& I NEVER do this) but I LOVE that dock! Any chance you could tell me where to find it? I'm on a 4s w/ iOS 7.1.1 so it'd work for me. Again, sorry to be a pain in the ***, just have no idea how it'd be possible to search for it otherwise

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jon G For This Useful Post:

thazsar (2014-12-27), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-27)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    REALLY?
    Interesting-

@babybird
    You can theme those still on 7.x but mail app runs off a different format of uiactivity called UIRefresh..

White
    Grey
    BigGrey
    3 styles-
    Yes sir!!!!

Already trying to see if I can get Rob311 to make a Flipswitch for it so we can have a 'true' respring instead of this partial respring crap!!! LOL!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-12-28), menard_00 (2014-12-27), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-27)

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Yes sir!!!!

Already trying to see if I can get Rob311 to make a Flipswitch for it so we can have a 'true' respring instead of this partial respring crap!!! LOL!
    Kill all backboard?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    Kill all backboard?
    It seems like it kills and clears everything, just like WB! It uses WB's coding to do this. I've tested w/ the battery images/colors since that seems to be what requires clearing the cache. This worx instantly!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-27)

Page 57 of 194 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast