Page 55 of 194 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

  1. #1081
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 284 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    No idea~

    Also if statusbar background is used with a image most likely it will be just a pattern fill.
    I have not tried but that's the only way I think I could do it-

    Like so
    2px by 30px
    Small image....


    I thought about animated chevron but I can't figure it out..
    😕
    A couple of iOS versions ago (maybe 5 or 6) I located the image that was used to create the status bar. The image was 2px by 40px. I began experimenting with it and created an image that was 320px (width of screen) by 40px and was able to theme the status bar just fine. If the status bar is an image maybe the same applies here?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-22), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-23)

  3. #1082
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    New Header image!

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-22), Boots (2014-12-23), Inked_xx (2014-12-22), King_O_Hill (2014-12-22), lexus934 (2014-12-22), menard_00 (2014-12-22), signori (2014-12-22), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-23)

  5. #1083
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked_xx View Post
    A couple of iOS versions ago (maybe 5 or 6) I located the image that was used to create the status bar. The image was 2px by 40px. I began experimenting with it and created an image that was 320px (width of screen) by 40px and was able to theme the status bar just fine. If the status bar is an image maybe the same applies here?
    Yeah!
    Exactly what you said 😄

  6. #1084
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked_xx View Post
    A couple of iOS versions ago (maybe 5 or 6) I located the image that was used to create the status bar. The image was 2px by 40px. I began experimenting with it and created an image that was 320px (width of screen) by 40px and was able to theme the status bar just fine. If the status bar is an image maybe the same applies here?
    The status bar is no longer an image. Well, not stock anyway. Someone may be able to create a tweak though.

  7. #1085
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Update submitted!
    Once MagicColor hits, everyone will have a couple different options for colorization!!!

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-23), Boots (2014-12-24), elilab (2014-12-23), King_O_Hill (2014-12-23), menard_00 (2014-12-23), signori (2014-12-23), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-23)

  9. #1086
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Update submitted!
    Once MagicColor hits, everyone will have a couple different options for colorization!!!
    Great Thanks so much.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    thazsar (2014-12-23), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-23)

  11. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Update submitted!
    Once MagicColor hits, everyone will have a couple different options for colorization!!!
    Hell yeah🎁🎅

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-23)

  13. #1088
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    The status bar is no longer an image. Well, not stock anyway. Someone may be able to create a tweak though.
    Color with image pattern code will fix it like it used to be...
    I have not tried and would need to find the correct statusbar (uicolor coded backgrounds).
    Or

    There is a main bar layer code somewhere I think that should have.
    (initwithFrame)CGSize
    Background color/color with pattern image.

    Something that shouldn't be that hard-
    I'm sure someone might fix it to images someday..
    Plain bar will get old again-
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-12-23 at 07:20 AM.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-23), Inked_xx (2014-12-23), signori (2014-12-23)

  15. #1089
    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    Color with image pattern code will fix it like it used to be...
    I have not tried and would need to find the correct statusbar (uicolor coded backgrounds).
    Or

    There is a main bar layer code somewhere I think that should have.
    (initwithFrame)CGSize
    Background color/color with pattern image.

    Something that shouldn't be that hard-
    I'm sure someone might fix it to images someday..
    Plain bar will get old again-
    What would be nice is if the devs of ClassicDock and ClassicBadges combined their work, added the status bar and just called it ClassicTheming or something.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    49wyztoscore (2014-12-23), Boots (2014-12-24), Inked_xx (2014-12-23), signori (2014-12-23), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-23)

  17. #1090
    That be Coolstar, you could hit him up on Twitter and ask him.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-23), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-23)

  19. #1091
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    That be Coolstar, you could hit him up on Twitter and ask him.
    He did release ClassicBars or something close back in iOS 7 to bring back the legacy bar.

    EDIT :

    He collaborated on the tweak, but it's not his. SixBar. Hasn't been updated for iOS 8.

    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1419355774.497900.jpg
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-12-23 at 06:30 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-12-23), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-23)

  21. #1092
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 284 Times in 115 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Does anyone know why the Activator icon looks like this?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419359616.042165.jpg

    I created all blank (transparent) icon images (as a test) to see if it would go away and it didn't. Still looks like this.

    Has anyone been able to successfully theme the Activator icon?
    Last edited by Inked_xx; 2014-12-23 at 07:52 PM.

  22. #1093
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked_xx View Post
    Does anyone know why the Activator icon looks like this?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419359616.042165.jpg

    I created all blank (transparent) icon images (as a test) to see if it would go away and it didn't. Still looks like this.

    Has anyone been able to successfully theme the Activator icon?
    People still can theme it I think...
    I just hide it with in the activator settings.
    There is a option-

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-23)

  24. #1094
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked_xx View Post
    Does anyone know why the Activator icon looks like this?
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419359616.042165.jpg

    I created all blank (transparent) icon images (as a test) to see if it would go away and it didn't. Still looks like this.

    Has anyone been able to successfully theme the Activator icon?
    Folders need to be made transparent (through use of a tweak, like HiddenSettings, for example), for your icon to show. The latter needs to be baptised after the glyph-named file Petrich included.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-11), Inked_xx (2014-12-24), King_O_Hill (2014-12-23), menard_00 (2014-12-24), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-23)

  26. #1095
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 284 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Folders need to be made transparent (through use of a tweak, like HiddenSettings, for example), for your icon to show. The latter needs to be baptised after the glyph-named file Petrich included.
    So I searched HiddenSettings and only found versions for iOS7. Those didn't work. Crashed my device.

    I've been able to theme the icon just fine, but when I do, that semi-transparent background still shows. I'll post a screen shot in a little while.

  27. #1096
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Inked_xx View Post
    So I searched HiddenSettings and only found versions for iOS7. Those didn't work. Crashed my device.

    I've been able to theme the icon just fine, but when I do, that semi-transparent background still shows. I'll post a screen shot in a little while.
    You can use:
    InvisibleFolders (FREE)
    HideMe8

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-24), Inked_xx (2014-12-24), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-24)

  29. #1097
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Sweet! EKG 1.2 is LIVE!!!
    Feedback is appreciated

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-24), Boots (2014-12-24), King_O_Hill (2014-12-24), signori (2014-12-24), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-24)

  31. #1098
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 284 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    You can use:
    InvisibleFolders (FREE)
    HideMe8
    InvisibleFolders worked! Thanks to everyone who helped with suggestions! -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419383811.783023.jpg

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-24), menard_00 (2014-12-24), thazsar (2014-12-24)

  33. #1099
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Sweet! EKG 1.2 is LIVE!!!
    Feedback is appreciated
    I actually like that dual option!!
    Just need to stick each color settings in a new view.

    That cautious icon is brilliant!

    I got image based status bar working like the the old image.
    Best to use pattern type image like 2px by 40px due to landscape.

    It's a ok mod👎
    I would stick with color option-
    🎅

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419387193.489832.jpg

    Thazar I think battery color updates after it drains ect.
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-12-24 at 03:32 AM.

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-24), Boots (2014-12-24), Inked_xx (2014-12-24), King_O_Hill (2014-12-24), menard_00 (2014-12-24), thazsar (2014-12-24)

  35. #1100
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Sweet! EKG 1.2 is LIVE!!!
    Feedback is appreciated
    Does this version possibly include a color picker? Hmm!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Page 55 of 194 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •