Page 45 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

  1. #881
    @49wyztoscore unistall mylocation tweak completely if u still have it...run icleaner just in case then add widget weather tweak from repo i posted a few posts back & activate mylocation from extra settings and respring...may need to hit force refresh also make sure gps is on in main page of ww

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    49wyztoscore (2014-12-14), Alfroggy (2014-12-14), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-14)

  3. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    That looks good, maybe there's a problem with the location.js file. This is why I dislike non-WW widgets.
    Thanks very much for the help....guess I'll have to use the fixed location.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

    vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-14)

  5. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Thanks very much for the help....guess I'll have to use the fixed location.
    I used to have a collection of location.js files because yahoo changes their feed occasionally. Let me see if I can find one that works. But I'll be busy go a couple hours.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    49wyztoscore (2014-12-14), Alfroggy (2014-12-14), Boots (2014-12-14), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-14)

  7. #884
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    @49wyztoscore unistall mylocation tweak completely if u still have it...run icleaner just in case then add widget weather tweak from repo i posted a few posts back & activate mylocation from extra settings and respring...may need to hit force refresh also make sure gps is on in main page of ww
    Ok I'll do it now!
    Creation is a beautiful thing

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14)

  9. #885
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    To change the city u will go into the config.js file and either use gps tweak like widget weather or enter your yahoo weather code.
    for the font thats in the style.css file but its already set to Helvetica which will allow you u to use any ios8 font (if on your on ios8) from bytafont2
    to change the size & location of text u edit in same file under each section or aspect of the widget ie #clock
    size if font will say: font-size: 30px; change the number to what u like
    to change the location of the font on ls look for: "top:" & "left" values and edit thise numbers
    Do I download the font I want to use in bytafont 2......then simply type the name of the font in the style.css file?

  10. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I used to have a collection of location.js files because yahoo changes their feed occasionally. Let me see if I can find one that works. But I'll be busy go a couple hours.
    Thanks very much.....you're doing me a favor so no rush!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-12-14)

  12. #887
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I used to have a collection of location.js files because yahoo changes their feed occasionally. Let me see if I can find one that works. But I'll be busy go a couple hours.
    I think that's my issue too. Other lockscreens and homescreens work fine. It's just that one.
    Creation is a beautiful thing

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-12-14)

  14. #888
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Do I download the font I want to use in bytafont 2......then simply type the name of the font in the style.css file?
    just download & apply via bytafint2 app "system" then select respring & voila your font will show
    thats the beauty of Helvetica

    u dont need to edit font style if its already set to Helvetica

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-14)

  16. #889

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14)

  18. #890
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    just download & apply via bytafint2 app "system" then select respring & voila your font will show
    thats the beauty of Helvetica

    u dont need to edit font style if its already set to Helvetica
    when I do that everything changes except the font for the time and date.....I only want the font for the time and date on the LS widget to change

  19. #891
    Has anyone ever use ilex rat? Well I did today and it totally Messed up my 6+. Ilex rat is supposed to either remove all Cydia tweaks and keep the jailbreak or you can do an Erase All Content and Settings without losing the jailbreak. So I did the first one and after it reboots when you click on Cydia it crashes, if you try and click on safari or the stock mail app, they both crash. If someone tries to call you you cannot answer the phone and it just keeps on vibrating. That is the absolute worst way to do a reset or restore. Luckily I was able to put the phone in recovery mode and do a restore through iTunes. So I say......DO NOT USE iLEXRAT!!! IT SUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to christophmsc For This Useful Post:

    vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-14)

  21. #892
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 49wyztoscore View Post
    Ok I'll do it now!
    Nope no joy 😟 uninstalled mylocation ran ic and installed ww. Still not working.
    Creation is a beautiful thing

  22. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    when I do that everything changes except the font for the time and date.....I only want the font for the time and date on the LS widget to change
    ok try this
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418525304.981177.jpg

    replace at top where it says font family: Helvetica with Heiti TC

    now go to the sections directly below that #clock hour, minute, minutes unit & calendar & change where it says Heiti TC to Helvetica then save & respring

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-14)

  24. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by christophmsc View Post
    Has anyone ever use ilex rat? Well I did today and it totally Messed up my 6+. Ilex rat is supposed to either remove all Cydia tweaks and keep the jailbreak or you can do an Erase All Content and Settings without losing the jailbreak. So I did the first one and after it reboots when you click on Cydia it crashes, if you try and click on safari or the stock mail app, they both crash. If someone tries to call you you cannot answer the phone and it just keeps on vibrating. That is the absolute worst way to do a reset or restore. Luckily I was able to put the phone in recovery mode and do a restore through iTunes. So I say......DO NOT USE iLEXRAT!!! IT SUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
    First, this is really off topic, even for this thread. But, seeing that you brought it up...

    I've used it numerous times with great results. But I'm not sure why you would use it when you can just DFU restore. ???

    Now I'll be honest in that I always ran it 3-4 times just to make sure that it gets everything. Then I usually take a look and make sure that it didn't leave anything behind that might cause a problem. Then I always loaded iCleanerPro and ran it a couple of times too before I started loading tweaks again.

    But I still can't imagine going through all that when I can easily just do a DFU restore!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2014-12-15), orangefreddie (2014-12-14), SHARON1O (2014-12-14), thazsar (2014-12-14), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-14)

  26. #895
    SBUIAppleLogoView.h

    LMAO
    Well thazar that's prob where its at dude!
    Respring Background.

    "initwithframe"
    That can be color changed-

    Looks like white iOS devices are set to inverted...

    Who is brave enough to test muhahaha!

    iPhone 8.0 Headers
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-12-14 at 09:02 AM.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14), Boots (2014-12-14)

  28. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    SBUIAppleLogoView.h

    LMAO
    Well thazar that's prob where its at dude!
    Respring Background.

    "initwithframe"
    That can be color changed-

    Looks like white iOS devices are set to inverted...

    Who is brave enough to test muhahaha!

    iPhone 8.0 Headers
    If you tweak it I'm in.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-14)

  30. #897
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    If you tweak it I'm in.
    Im still on 7.x and have a lot stuff on my device.
    Not just apps,tweaks and my theme but how I compile a tweak.
    Theos-

    That header has to be it..
    I think I might be able to get it to color or change it to a image...
    Just don't know if I should test it.

    Someone should find that header in flex and call TRUE on the "BOOL"
    That's the best way to test-

    [iOS8-Runtime-Headers / PrivateFrameworks / SpringBoardUIServices.framework / SBUIAppleLogoView.h ]
    See what color the respring background changes.
    Code:
     SBUIAppleLogoView 
    -
    -(id)initWithFrame:(CGRect)arg1 inverted:(BOOL)arg2 ;
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-12-14 at 09:55 AM.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14), King_O_Hill (2014-12-15)

  32. #898
    Is there a way to change stock time and date in lockscreen position without a tweak?!

  33. #899
    Quote Originally Posted by iPausa View Post
    Is there a way to change stock time and date in lockscreen position without a tweak?!
    I used to do change the DateFormat.plist in a SpringBoard cache folder. Adding lots of spaces lowered the date/day on LS.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    iPausa (2014-12-14), menard_00 (2014-12-15)

  35. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    ok try this
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418525304.981177.jpg

    replace at top where it says font family: Helvetica with Heiti TC

    now go to the sections directly below that #clock hour, minute, minutes unit & calendar & change where it says Heiti TC to Helvetica then save & respring
    OK.....what if I only want the date and time on the LS widget to be let's say "Modern Antiqua" font, but I want the rest of the phone font stay the same.....what do I do?

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-15)

Page 45 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •