Page 43 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

  1. #841
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Here's a shot of the file when you first open it. The section is at the bottom of this pic:

  2. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    It's near the top of the LockBackground.html file. I only changed some values, I didn't add any extra text.
    Please forgive my ignorance but what you're saying is that if I change what you told me then instead of having to change the lock background.jpg I can simply change the image in my wallpaper settings?

  3. #843
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Edit
    Why'd you edit this?!?! This was the info they needed!!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14)

  5. #844
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    Please forgive my ignorance but what you're saying is that if I change what you told me then instead of having to change the lock background.jpg I can simply change the image in my wallpaper settings?
    Correct. Change the values to what I showed. Then rename the LockBackground.jpg to whatever (ie. LockBackground.jpg1). The results will be immediate.

  6. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Why'd you edit this?!?! This was the info they needed!!!
    sorryy??? not overly confident of my info these days

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14), thazsar (2014-12-14)

  8. #846
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    A couple more questions and I'll try to leave you alone.......1) how do I change the city and does it work to show whatever city I'm in? 2) where do I go to change the font, size, position and etc etc
    To change the city u will go into the config.js file and either use gps tweak like widget weather or enter your yahoo weather code.
    for the font thats in the style.css file but its already set to Helvetica which will allow you u to use any ios8 font (if on your on ios8) from bytafont2
    to change the size & location of text u edit in same file under each section or aspect of the widget ie #clock
    size if font will say: font-size: 30px; change the number to what u like
    to change the location of the font on ls look for: "top:" & "left" values and edit thise numbers
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-12-14 at 12:42 AM.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14), ncphotographer (2014-12-14), SHARON1O (2014-12-14), thazsar (2014-12-14)

  10. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Correct. Change the values to what I showed. Then rename the LockBackground.jpg to whatever (ie. LockBackground.jpg1). The results will be immediate.
    Thanks.....that worked perfectly!!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14), thazsar (2014-12-14)

  12. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    To change the city u will go into the config.js file and either use gps tweak like widget weather or enter your yahoo weather code.
    for the font thats in the style.css file but its already set to Helvetica which will allow you u to use any ios8 font (if on your on ios8) from bytafont2
    to change the size & location of text u edit in same file under each section or aspect of the widget ie #clock
    size if font will say: font-size: 30px; change the number to what u like
    to change the location of the font on ls look for: "top:" & "left" values and edit thise numbers
    Now I will try and use your directions......be prepared for more questions

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14), thazsar (2014-12-14)

  14. #849
    lol ok..not sure what ls player your using but u may have to respring after any changes u make to those files

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14), thazsar (2014-12-14)

  16. #850
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    lol ok..not sure what ls player your using but u may have to respring after any changes u make to those files
    Editing those will REQUIRE a respring

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-14)

  18. #851
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    @ncphoto
    I suggest just using the yahoo weather method so you don't need any extra tweak. Extra tweaks can cause problems. My two cents

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14), Boots (2014-12-14)

  20. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    lol ok..not sure what ls player your using but u may have to respring after any changes u make to those files
    I told you there'd be more questions......I installed widget weather to use the gps......how do I get it to work with my LS?

  21. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    @ncphoto
    I suggest just using the yahoo weather method so you don't need any extra tweak. Extra tweaks can cause problems. My two cents
    If I use the yahoo method will it update to my current location?

  22. #854
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    If I use the yahoo method will it update to my current location?
    No, it's a fixed location.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14), Boots (2014-12-14)

  24. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    No, it's a fixed location.
    OK.....I'll use the fixed location for now......is it possible to use GPS.....what would need to be done?

  25. #856
    Quote Originally Posted by ncphotographer View Post
    OK.....I'll use the fixed location for now......is it possible to use GPS.....what would need to be done?
    Requires WidgetWeather tweak.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-14), King_O_Hill (2014-12-14)

  27. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Requires WidgetWeather tweak.
    Can you tell me what I need to do to make it work.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to ncphotographer For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-12-14)

  29. #858
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    In the config.js set var GPS = true;

    In the WidgetWeather tweak settings, make sure that you have the "myLocation" switch on. Then a respring should make the magic happen!

    C'mon boots, you know this stuff!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14), Boots (2014-12-14)

  31. #859
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    In the config.js set var GPS = true;

    In the WidgetWeather tweak settings, make sure that you have the "myLocation" switch on. Then a respring should make the magic happen!

    C'mon boots, you know this stuff!
    Hmmm, I changed the GPS to true, made sure the "my location" switch is on and then did a respring.......and instead of having the city and weather is says "WAIT DUDE!!"

  32. #860
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    😜 i was fixin dinner King

    @ncphoto out of curiosity what version of widget weather do you have?
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-12-14 at 01:38 AM.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-14)

Page 43 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •