Page 37 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

  1. #721
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    #2
    Then-
    #1
    I will try and look at a solution when I can for sure!

    😋
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-12-09 at 06:51 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-09)

  3. #722
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    #2
    Then-
    #1
    I will try and look at a solution when I can for sure!

    The font on statusbarweather7 is color coded to a custom header.
    I think-
    Like there are not using basic uicolor.h
    Correct...which is crappy of the Dev to do that.

  4. #723
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    I like this
    Attachment 687660

    Would I like clock to be colored yep I would but I would rather have the signals & battery themed
    I got the clock colored with the same weather tweak. The weather however will not.

    Using lockify pro to set color
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1418104428.117009.jpg

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-11), Alfroggy (2014-12-09), Boots (2014-12-09), dadyajie (2014-12-09), thazsar (2014-12-09), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-09)

  6. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Correct...which is crappy of the Dev to do that.
    @boots email the dev your screenshot.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-09), thazsar (2014-12-09)

  8. #725
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Anyone figure out how to change the badge font colors? I've tried everything I can think of in the plist and I can't get the color to change.

    Also, in case this helps anyone here is all the clock hand icon names, they go in com.apple.springboard...

    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    If you use transparent PNG's there will be a black mask over the transparent area. So at this point it just works to change the colors by making the hand images rectangular with no "empty" areas.
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-12-09 at 07:13 AM.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-09), menard_00 (2014-12-09), thazsar (2014-12-09), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-09)

  10. #726
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    Anyone figure out how to change the badge font colors? I've tried everything I can think of in the plist and I can't get the color to change.
    What .plist?

  11. #727
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    DathUi Tweak

  12. #728
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    What .plist?
    This .plist. Changes sizes and position no problem

    Tried to add a BadgeStyle key and a SBBadge Style key with color strings and it did nothing.

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>ThemeLib-BadgeSettings</key>
    <dict>
    <key>FontName</key>
    <string>Helvetica Bold</string>
    <key>FontSize</key>
    <real>9</real>
    <key>HeightChange</key>
    <real>2</real>
    <key>WidthChange</key>
    <real>4</real>
    <key>TextXoffset</key>
    <real>2.5</real>
    <key>TextYoffset</key>
    <real>1.5</real>
    <key>SBBadgeStyle</key>
    <string>color: rgb (255,15,15)</string>


    </dict>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Last edited by orangefreddie; 2014-12-09 at 07:16 AM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

    vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-09)

  14. #729
    has anyone been able to theme SMS bubbles? or background?
    cheers

  15. #730
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    has anyone been able to theme SMS bubbles? or background?
    cheers
    Shape and opacity yes. Colour changing needs a tweak, which also leaves most traditional lighting effects "out of the question". This an old pic, but they're the same images working on iOS8x. Cheers.


  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-01-11), Alfroggy (2014-12-09), medic88 (2014-12-09), menard_00 (2014-12-09)

  17. #731
    Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    This .plist. Changes sizes and position no problem

    Tried to add a BadgeStyle key and a SBBadge Style key with color strings and it did nothing.

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>ThemeLib-BadgeSettings</key>
    <dict>
    <key>FontName</key>
    <string>Helvetica Bold</string>
    <key>FontSize</key>
    <real>9</real>
    <key>HeightChange</key>
    <real>2</real>
    <key>WidthChange</key>
    <real>4</real>
    <key>TextXoffset</key>
    <real>2.5</real>
    <key>TextYoffset</key>
    <real>1.5</real>
    <key>SBBadgeStyle</key>
    <string>color: rgb (255,15,15)</string>


    </dict>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Have you tried and/or been able to add a shadow value to the number element within the notification badge? This was possible using Classicbadge but it didn't apply the values consistently, but rather randomly!

    TIA

  18. #732
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Why is the clock not colored (or white)???

    Oh wait, that weather tweak doesn't allow it, right?
    Yep! & I can't find anything to allow me to change the color in its files

    Also thaz the color of the clock & temp changes to white if i disable the ekg symbols
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-12-09 at 01:28 PM.

  19. #733
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Yep! & I can't find anything to allow me to change the color in its files

    Also thaz the color of the clock & temp changes to white if i disable the ekg symbols
    Well look at that! You're right!!! I must've not noticed the first time I installed it because I was using MagicColor and had the same 'darkening' effect. So I apologize, the Dev did this correctly. The statusbar color tweaking is what screws it up...

  20. #734
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    I really need to figure out how to isolate the signal colors ONLY...

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-12-09), menard_00 (2014-12-09), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-09)

  22. #735
    iPhone? More like MyPhone recklesstryg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 102 Times in 63 Posts


    I am looking to get rid of the dock shadow.
    I have tried:
    HideMe8
    DockShift
    Springtomize
    Winterboard

    to no avail.
    Any suggestions?

  23. #736
    Quote Originally Posted by recklesstryg View Post

    I am looking to get rid of the dock shadow.
    I have tried:
    HideMe8
    DockShift
    Springtomize
    Winterboard

    to no avail.
    Any suggestions?
    How have you hidden the dock?
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  24. #737
    Theme Supporter TaJr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,231
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 2,906 Times in 905 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by recklesstryg View Post

    I am looking to get rid of the dock shadow.
    I have tried:
    HideMe8
    DockShift
    Springtomize
    Winterboard

    to no avail.
    Any suggestions?
    do you have eclipse installed? if so make sure that you have dark dock turned off in the settings

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaJr12 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-09), Boots (2014-12-10), recklesstryg (2014-12-09), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-09)

  26. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    How have you hidden the dock?
    Try Eclipse 2, advance option-dock color= None(Default) hope it's help

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dadyajie For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-09), dsg (2014-12-09), recklesstryg (2014-12-09), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-09)

  28. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Shape and opacity yes. Colour changing needs a tweak, which also leaves most traditional lighting effects "out of the question". This an old pic, but they're the same images working on iOS8x. Cheers.
    thanks for that Sk37ch,
    no luck changing the background? can you share the stock images so i know which images to theme?
    cheers

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-09), orangefreddie (2014-12-09)

  30. #740
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by recklesstryg View Post
    I am looking to get rid of the dock shadow.
    I have tried:
    HideMe8
    DockShift
    Springtomize
    Winterboard

    to no avail.
    Any suggestions?
    I use TransparentDock. Also, if you're using LiveWallpaper, it'll create a faint dock image

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-12-09), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-09)

Page 37 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •