Page 177 of 194 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

PP released the Mac tool for the latest TAiG jailbreak ! Hehe
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Boots (2015-07-14), dsg (2015-07-14), menard_00 (2015-07-14), Sk37cH (2015-07-14), vXBaKeRXv (2015-07-14)

It's been a while since I've done anything with themes on my phone. I would like to start messing around with it again but it's changed quite a bit from the iOS 4-5 days. I figured start out simple and mess around with the dock. On post 1135 in this thread it references the dock file: [email protected]~iphone.png but where does that file exist on my phone? Or do you really need to install classicdock or dockshift to manipulate the dock? The fewer tweaks I run the better so I've always been a fan of just manipulating the file system. Any help with either additional resources, or how this specific example works would be greatly appreciated.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nikozen For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2015-07-14)

Quote Originally Posted by nikozen View Post
    It's been a while since I've done anything with themes on my phone. I would like to start messing around with it again but it's changed quite a bit from the iOS 4-5 days. I figured start out simple and mess around with the dock. On post 1135 in this thread it references the dock file: [email protected]~iphone.png but where does that file exist on my phone? Or do you really need to install classicdock or dockshift to manipulate the dock? The fewer tweaks I run the better so I've always been a fan of just manipulating the file system. Any help with either additional resources, or how this specific example works would be greatly appreciated.
    Yep, this file name is for ClassicDock or themelib compatibility. The iOS dock isn't an image anymore. It's a blur.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

dsg (2015-07-14), Sk37cH (2015-07-14), vXBaKeRXv (2015-07-14)

vXBaKeRXv
    can not MagicColors down load from your repo
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899

8. The Following User Says Thank You to trebor130657 For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2015-07-14)

Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post

vXBaKeRXv
    can not MagicColors down load from your repo
    THANKS ��

I think those hackers are back at it.
    Thinking about trying "YouRepo"-
    It has a lot of cool options .

GitHub repo takes some steps to get going-

CCCBB update is not for sure.
    No idea if we can get the media controls to color again like they did.
    I Don't want to bug Thazar he was my teammate on it.
    I'm still on old IOS -

The dude from IOS 4-5 welcome back!!
    Things have changed!

Does anyone here know how old packages are stored?
    I want to update magiccolors on modmyi and give people option to roll back..

Code:
    http://vXBaKeRXv.yourepo.com/
    Still setting up and MagicColors.
    It is set to private atm..
    I put "Folder Background" Tweak up if anyone wants to use a image there instead of the boring old blur. The folder icon is something else.-
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2015-07-15 at 03:20 AM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15), Azon3 (2015-07-15), Boots (2015-07-16), menard_00 (2015-07-15), trebor130657 (2015-07-15)

VXB, if you're not particularly knowledgeable as far as other options & how to set up a different repo, there were a handful of tutorials posted on r/jailbreak recently sue to the Myrepospace issues. I haven't read or watched any if them as I'm not a dev & it's all WAY over my head but if that's something you're interested in & need info on, I'd imagine there's knowledge to be had there

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jon G For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15), Boots (2015-07-16), vXBaKeRXv (2015-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon G View Post
    VXB, if you're not particularly knowledgeable as far as other options & how to set up a different repo, there were a handful of tutorials posted on r/jailbreak recently sue to the Myrepospace issues. I haven't read or watched any if them as I'm not a dev & it's all WAY over my head but if that's something you're interested in & need info on, I'd imagine there's knowledge to be had there
    I did see some of those posts.
    Its just nice to have a easy way to share. Some people don't understand how to install a deb manually-

I got "MagicColors" on YouRepo as paid.
    Not sure if the host fully understood me.
    Told them I had a old tweak called magiccolors and I have ben adding new features.
    Maybe change name to "MagicColors Pro" but they automatically helped me out.
    I can change it to public whenever.-

Bigboss aka optimo would prob except but I have more control over it and one bad exp.

Would you guys rather have it free/ update >?
    $1.00

I put a bit of work and time into it.
    I cant grantee it will work flawless or support every ios version.
    Compare this to like "lockify" its way more worth it-

Charlie Hewit helped me out a little on LS clock color so I hope I got it fixed.
    I got it where you can color date and time separate.

The downloads are from me LOL. Testing!
    I want to thank the people who have helped with this testing this tweak in past or recently.
    THANKS!!
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2015-07-15 at 08:55 AM.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15), Azon3 (2015-07-15), Boots (2015-07-16), Mav1971 (2015-07-18), menard_00 (2015-07-15), zul_moreno (2015-07-15)

So do you have a new repo set up with them where I can buy that? In truth I haven't used it in awhile since way back when the libcolorpicker issues were crashing Alien Blue but I've always been a fan of your work & would love to pay for something you made & will of course give the tweak another go! Definitely time you charge for something. I'm sure a lot of us would prefer to see you get compensated for once! I'm on 7.1.2 so I understand it's hit or miss with many tweaks as far as compatibility but just as glad to donate if it ends up incompatible. Maybe I'll update some day soon if I could just bring myself to part with Auki, Auxo2, & Glare Apps.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jon G For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15), Boots (2015-07-16), menard_00 (2015-07-15), vXBaKeRXv (2015-07-15)

paid, but can not update

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trebor130657 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15), vXBaKeRXv (2015-07-15)

So do you have a new repo set up with them where I can buy that? In truth I haven't used it in awhile since way back when the libcolorpicker issues were crashing Alien Blue but I've always been a fan of your work & would love to pay for something you made & will of course give the tweak another go! Definitely time you charge for something. I'm sure a lot of us would prefer to see you get compensated for once! I'm on 7.1.2 so I understand it's hit or miss with many tweaks as far as compatibility but just as glad to donate if it ends up incompatible. Maybe I'll update some day soon if I could just bring myself to part with Auki, Auxo2, & Glare Apps.
    I just set it up.
    The alien blue app crash problem is fixed.
    It has ben tested on 7.1.1 recently so it should work out.

THANKS FOR SEEING!
    I did a paid pack of colorkeyboard themes once. It was over 100 -
    It got put on a cracked source and ios 8 killed that tweak.
    Emojis takes a bit of work also and was a fun project.
    Hoping someone on the new ios will try some things to see if they can get it working so I can port them over..
    Apple changed the emoji font up.-

I just hope everyone is cool with making it paid.
    Didn't get the chance to change it to PRO version.

paid, but can not update
    Wow! Well appreciated-
    THANKS a lot
    I have some strong supporters out there its really cool.

Try again if not I already contacted the host.
    I don't think anyone has ever sold anything on there..
    Might be the first paid package.

HOLD TIGHT!

The conversion from euro to usd takes a chunk.
    Not sure if the host understands that-
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2015-07-15 at 11:12 AM.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15), Boots (2015-07-16), dsg (2015-07-15), trebor130657 (2015-07-15)

now works Perfect
    Thanks

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trebor130657 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15), Boots (2015-07-16), menard_00 (2015-07-15), vXBaKeRXv (2015-07-15)

now works Perfect
    Thanks
    SWEEET! That was my first sale 👊
    You are Welcome!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15), Boots (2015-07-16), dsg (2015-07-15), menard_00 (2015-07-15)

Well I just tried to buy Tabz CK to support the cause anyways but not purchasable on 7.1.2 I guess. Let me know what the new repo address is when it's up / ready & I'll ditch SpringResearch for MagicColors. I'll be in & out of Cydia for the forseeable future it seems. Decided to try Anemone today & am being punished by some less than obvious conflict so looks like doing the old "uninstall / reinstall" routine for awhile here!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jon G For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15), Boots (2015-07-16)

Well I just tried to buy Tabz CK to support the cause anyways but not purchasable on 7.1.2 I guess. Let me know what the new repo address is when it's up / ready & I'll ditch SpringResearch for MagicColors. I'll be in & out of Cydia for the forseeable future it seems. Decided to try Anemone today & am being punished by some less than obvious conflict so looks like doing the old "uninstall / reinstall" routine for awhile here!
    How did you know ?
    I think CK tweak on 7.1.2 for the iPhone broke somewhere like the return key color. That might be why. I forgot-
    Thanks for trying! 😌
    I helped out with the nude keyboards at one time also. I'm in the changes log 👍
    I'm not sure what SpringResearch is.-

This is the source:
    vxbakerxv.yourepo.com

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15), Boots (2015-07-16), dsg (2015-07-15)

Ok, cool! Yeah I think CK actually never got official support for 7.1.x+. SpringResearch colors icon labels & status bar. I switched to that back when those libcolorpicker issues were happening. Strange thing was it actually uses libcolorpicker but wasn't experiencing the crashes. I remember being super surprised about that & flying right over here to tell you & Thaz about it like I finally had some info to contribute. Anyways I'm off to yourepo!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jon G For This Useful Post:

Oh btw I think you're on 8.1.x? If you haven't heard, the word is 8.4.1 beta does patch Taig's exploits so it'll be decision time sooner than later for those of us that've held off

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jon G For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15), Boots (2015-07-16), dsg (2015-07-15), vXBaKeRXv (2015-07-15)

Ok, cool! Yeah I think CK actually never got official support for 7.1.x+. SpringResearch colors icon labels & status bar. I switched to that back when those libcolorpicker issues were happening. Strange thing was it actually uses libcolorpicker but wasn't experiencing the crashes. I remember being super surprised about that & flying right over here to tell you & Thaz about it like I finally had some info to contribute. Anyways I'm off to yourepo!
    Thanks for contributing man!
    I am having to accept payment before people can download because the currency thing. I think you and a few others told us that's helping out. 👊
    We had to update the libcolorpicker.dylib in the tweak project so when we build too.. It's all linked up a new way
    I asked the creator if he wanted to join up with me on magiccolors .
    He just replied to DM telling me he is working on a project and if I can wait. So if it gets crossed on Cydia I will give you guys who paid a free copy.
    I had to power sleep hehehe-

That's true it was never fully updated to support 7.x keyboards. It actually uses old IOS 6 and below keyboard codes that are still in the system. Popupkey colors is possible with a work around. It runs on 8.x but the settings is broke to apply a theme.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15), Boots (2015-07-16)

I hadn't mentioned it actually but it did take a couple hours, no biggie. As a matter of fact I literally downloaded it as you were posting. I guess I should mention it didn't show up as an upgrade to the Modmyi version. Probably actually is a good idea to rename it to "Pro" so you can avoid confusion as well as emphasize the extra features if you decide to market it to the masses. Also in case you didn't know, the buyer has to set up an account (unless I missed something). No bother to me as it's quick & easy but figured I'd make sure you know that in case you're planning on keeping it there. At a glance so far, I'd say push it do a default repo for $1.99, spread the word a bit, & it'll do well I think

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jon G For This Useful Post:

I hadn't mentioned it actually but it did take a couple hours, no biggie. As a matter of fact I literally downloaded it as you were posting. I guess I should mention it didn't show up as an upgrade to the Modmyi version. Probably actually is a good idea to rename it to "Pro" so you can avoid confusion as well as emphasize the extra features if you decide to market it to the masses. Also in case you didn't know, the buyer has to set up an account (unless I missed something). No bother to me as it's quick & easy but figured I'd make sure you know that in case you're planning on keeping it there. At a glance so far, I'd say push it do a default repo for $1.99, spread the word a bit, & it'll do well I think
    Haha! It's all good-
    Thanks for the extra info 👍
    I was not sure that you had you sign up.
    That's a little bummer-

Yeah MagicColors Pro is a better way to go I agree.
    What do you think of all the options?

38. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15)

I suppose they'd have to do something like that to track purchases really. It's just a matter of giving an email address & username, then immediately being sent a password. Went right back in after & clicking "purchase" brought my paypal account right up. Crazy amount of options! Looks good! Haven't got to all of it yet but really like just being able to pick specific statusbar item colors. From a marketing perspective I do think it'd go well if you can guarantee 8.4 compatibility & (hate to say) put it on a default repo & make a reddit post / have iDB review it. I do think doing so would warrant $1.99 all day. The only addition I was thinking is maybe the MagicDots shape option? I see this colors dots so if it's easy enough to add that, it'd be nice to be able to have 1 less tweak installed

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jon G For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-15), vXBaKeRXv (2015-07-15)

Page 177 of 194 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast