Page 170 of 194 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

  1. #3381
    Springtomize3 allows to change the number of columns and rows on springboard and in folders independently. You can adjust icon spacing but can't set free from a grid.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2015-05-18), vXBaKeRXv (2015-05-19)

  3. #3382
    Hi @ all,

    is it possible to get the latest build of ccButtonBorder? I read that there is a glow option, for my enabled glyphs, would be cool to test that out
    Last edited by TiLT1oNE; 2015-05-18 at 06:28 PM.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TiLT1oNE For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2015-05-18), Pois0nDF (2015-05-18), vXBaKeRXv (2015-05-19)

  5. #3383
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Hi @ all,

    is it possible to get the latest build of ccButtonBorder? I read that there is a glow option, for my enabled glyphs, would be cool to test that out
    HEY 😀
    Here is the link-
    The settings is a bit messy hahaha!
    Thazar has ben Mia for awhile.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/v745fp50fn...s-arm.deb?dl=0

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-05-19), Boots (2015-05-19), dsg (2015-05-19), TiLT1oNE (2015-05-19)

  7. #3384
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Hi Meth

    Can you make the same icon layouts like HSD do, with sp3 ?
    almost what ever i had with hsd i gor with sp3 but with anchor tweak

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2015-05-19), TiLT1oNE (2015-05-19), vXBaKeRXv (2015-05-19)

  9. #3385
    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    HEY
    Here is the link-
    The settings is a bit messy hahaha!
    Thazar has ben Mia for awhile.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/v745fp50fn...s-arm.deb?dl=0
    Silly ?, should I remove my current version before I install this version. Should I just use the installer option in Ifile?

    Thanks for the help guys
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2015-05-19), vXBaKeRXv (2015-05-19)

  11. #3386

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-05-19), dsg (2015-05-19), vXBaKeRXv (2015-05-19)

  13. #3387
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    Silly ?, should I remove my current version before I install this version. Should I just use the installer option in Ifile?

    Thanks for the help guys
    A straight install should be fine.
    👍

    Thazar is busy with home life stuff.
    I hit him up the other day with a email.
    Lol 😌

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-05-19), Boots (2015-05-19), dsg (2015-05-19), Pois0nDF (2015-05-19)

  15. #3388
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    almost what ever i had with hsd i gor with sp3 but with anchor tweak
    thanks alot, I think i give anchor a try

  16. #3389
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    thanks alot, I think i give anchor a try
    sometime it crashes springboard,i guess it has a conflict with folders

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-05-19), dsg (2015-05-19)

  18. #3390
    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    HEY ��
    Here is the link-
    The settings is a bit messy hahaha!
    Thazar has ben Mia for awhile.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/v745fp50fn...s-arm.deb?dl=0
    Thanks for the link No probs during the instalation, but cant find the "glow" option, for enabled flipswitch glyphs.

  19. #3391
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    sometime it crashes springboard,i guess it has a conflict with folders
    ...hmm, so better stay with HSD? What probs did you get with HSD?

  20. #3392
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    ...hmm, so better stay with HSD? What probs did you get with HSD?
    slower phone and icons going where they want not where i want

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-05-19), dsg (2015-05-19), TiLT1oNE (2015-05-19)

  22. #3393
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    slower phone and icons going where they want not where i want
    Can I make such a layout with anchor+sp3 ?

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1432056263.848067.jpg

  23. #3394
    hsd blows. just mo : ) There is an update for Anchor. Seems to be working better. jfyi : )

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-05-20)

  25. #3395
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    A straight install should be fine.


    Thazar is busy with home life stuff.
    I hit him up the other day with a email.
    Lol
    Did that, now I have those green/blue circles. I do have cclean installed. Can't figure out how to get rid of them. I was able to remove them before the new install
    Last edited by Pois0nDF; 2015-05-20 at 12:50 AM.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  26. #3396
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    HEY
    Here is the link-
    The settings is a bit messy hahaha!
    Thazar has ben Mia for awhile.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/v745fp50fn...s-arm.deb?dl=0
    Hey, do you want a syslog that seems to point to your tweak causing a degradation of system stability?

    If so, where do you want me to send it to?

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2015-05-20), vXBaKeRXv (2015-05-20)

  28. #3397
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLT1oNE View Post
    Can I make such a layout with anchor+sp3 ?

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1432056263.848067.jpg
    yes but is more complex

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-05-20), vXBaKeRXv (2015-05-20)

  30. #3398
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    Did that, now I have those green/blue circles. I do have cclean installed. Can't figure out how to get rid of them. I was able to remove them before the new install
    sWitch on very first page~
    OR make a theme.

  31. #3399
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Hey, do you want a syslog that seems to point to your tweak causing a degradation of system stability?

    If so, where do you want me to send it to?
    I can't tell if your Jking 😊
    LMAO

  32. #3400
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    I can't tell if your Jking
    LMAO
    No, Iím not joking. It may be nothing but thats what the syslog says.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    vXBaKeRXv (2015-05-23)

Page 170 of 194 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •