Page 143 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3880

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!

  1. #2841
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post
    Anyone can help me ? Ifile starts crash when i opened im in i6 8.1 TIA
    Uninstall, run iCleaner, Reboot, reinstall, let us know...!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-04-03), vXBaKeRXv (2015-03-27)

  3. #2842
    Doesn't work ,same thing!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

    thazsar (2015-03-27)

  5. #2843
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    I just think all this modern crap is so unimaginative when all they can drop is the f-bomb on every other word.. So many groups out there do that in the name of art.. Not for me..

    The video is pretty imaginative but the shots changing every 1 second or less just gave me a headache..

    Hey whatever floats your boat, Thaz & Krima...

  6. #2844
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I think Enter the Ninja is a great first song for people new to them.

    I would suggest people listen to the audio first before watching their videos. Some may find the videos off putting and that can distract from the music. Just my opinion
    Though they're not mainstream over here, EtN was more suited towards our commercial radio demographic. I used the song many times, just to help my inner ninja out whilst staring at a blank canvas. I'm pretty sure it was around that time I released icons under another alias "Ninja". It wasn't very stealthy, as my style is like the Great Wall.... worn, debilitated, and identifiable from the moon.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-03-28), Alfroggy (2015-04-03), Krima (2015-03-27), thazsar (2015-03-27)

  8. #2845
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    I just think all this modern crap is so unimaginative when all they can drop is the f-bomb on every other word.. So many groups out there do that in the name of art.. Not for me..

    The video is pretty imaginative but the shots changing every 1 second or less just gave me a headache..

    Hey whatever floats your boat, Thaz & Krima...
    I DEFINITELY agree with you about the cussing. I don't cuss anymore and using vulgarity just to sound cool is more off a turn-off for me. BUT...w/ Die Antwoord, I'm looking past that and recognizing their artistic style. That's why I had stated earlier that it'd be cool if other people could adapt the zef-style. I'd like to see it in a less vulgar fashion if that's even possible!

    Ok, this is a theming thread! Sorry for derailing it!!! LOL!

    Oh, BTW NewD, you were getting headaches because you're old(!) and that was just your cataracts flairing up...

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-04-03), Boots (2015-03-27), Krima (2015-03-27)

  10. #2846
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post
    Doesn't work ,same thing!
    Not to be rude but are you using an official version of iFile? It's possible a pirate version could cause issues. I'm just trying to throw out any possible reasons for the problem.

    If you absolutely have to, you can try Filza so you have the ability to get to the filesystem again.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-04-03)

  12. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Not to be rude but are you using an official version of iFile? It's possible a pirate version could cause issues. I'm just trying to throw out any possible reasons for the problem.

    If you absolutely have to, you can try Filza so you have the ability to get to the filesystem again.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1427471567.563730.jpg

    Yeah i think i have to try filza thank you!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to sker@ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-04-03)

  14. #2848
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I DEFINITELY agree with you about the cussing. I don't cuss anymore and using vulgarity just to sound cool is more off a turn-off for me. BUT...w/ Die Antwoord, I'm looking past that and recognizing their artistic style. That's why I had stated earlier that it'd be cool if other people could adapt the zef-style. I'd like to see it in a less vulgar fashion if that's even possible!

    Ok, this is a theming thread! Sorry for derailing it!!! LOL!

    Oh, BTW NewD, you were getting headaches because you're old(!) and that was just your cataracts flairing up...
    As a Grammy Award winning producer/engineer I've spent thousands of hours in my career working with many different styles of artists and if it's done excellently - the style doesn't matter to me. The only place I draw the line anymore is that I won't work with artists that talk about hurting women or hurting people in authority. And I don't think "Scream-O" is actually music so I say no to that.. My age is irrelevant in my profession.. If I can still hear - I do a good job for people... And they still call me to work for them. I have my choice now of people who I work for.. What gave me the headache wasn't the musical style.. but the rapidity of the video scene changes with the rapid color changes.. My 23 year old son said it was nerve-wracking too and he likes that style of music.. So again.. don't think my age is in the equation..

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    thazsar (2015-03-27)

  16. #2849
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    As a Grammy Award winning producer/engineer
    And there it is.

    It's been awhile since I seen you use that phrase. Feeling nostalgic right now.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-04-03), King_O_Hill (2015-03-28), Sital (2015-03-28), thazsar (2015-03-27)

  18. #2850
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    You're fun to mess w/ NewD; we can get you riled up so quickly!!! I'm old too, I just don't have cataracts which cause nausea and headaches from a music video! LOL!

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-04-03), Boots (2015-03-27)

  20. #2851
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post

    Yeah i think i have to try filza thank you!
    Well that sux...
    Did you install anything prior to iFile crashing? You might have to disable tweaks in iCleaner to see if it fixes the issue.

  21. #2852
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    You're fun to mess w/ NewD; we can get you riled up so quickly!!! I'm old too, I just don't have cataracts which cause nausea and headaches from a music video! LOL!
    You are also not a Grammy winning producer/engineer. Don't you freakin DARE compare yourself to NewD. You will be lucky just to pull out his Grammy winning, producing/engineering chair for him. Recognize son.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-04-03), thazsar (2015-03-27)

  23. #2853
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    You are also not a Grammy winning producer/engineer. Don't you freakin DARE compare yourself to NewD. You will be lucky just to pull out his Grammy winning, producing/engineering chair for him. Recognize son.
    Hahahahaha!!! I can only dream...

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-04-03)

  25. #2854
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Hahahahaha!!! I can only dream...
    loool!!.. It's fun to watch you guys believing you can 'rile me up'.. All in good fun, gents!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    thazsar (2015-03-27)

  27. #2855
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    loool!!.. It's fun to watch you guys believing you can 'rile me up'.. All in good fun, gents!
    Don't get so excited, you know what'll happen to your blood pressure and we don't wanna go through that fiasco again...!
    Just drink your Metamucil and rest, Papa.


  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-04-03), Boots (2015-03-28), NewD (2015-03-27), vXBaKeRXv (2015-03-27)

  29. #2856
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    On a separate note, when the heck is the JB Meeting gonna start today?!?!

  30. #2857
    Default iOS 8.x.x Theming Discussion!!!
    Another-
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2015-03-29 at 04:05 PM.

  31. #2858
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    Crap....

  32. #2859
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    I'm seriously considering buying an ip6+ from a guy that has one NIB w/ either 8.1.1 or 8.1.2. The serial number shows it was produced in mid-November which guarantees I can jailbreak it. Only issue is I'd have to sell my existing ip6+ which is always a hassle.

  33. #2860
    is he wanting to get rid of apple altogether? if not maybe offer a trade? put it up on craigslist...i sold an i5 pretty quick back in the day

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    vXBaKeRXv (2015-03-28)

Page 143 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •