Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Icons with black background

Default Icons with black background
    I've got an icon-glyph that I made for the App Store on iOS7 and I want the background to be transparent, but when I used Winterboard to activate it, the icon is changed but it shows a black background. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iGuahan View Post
    I've got an icon-glyph that I made for the App Store on iOS7 and I want the background to be transparent, but when I used Winterboard to activate it, the icon is changed but it shows a black background. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    I believe you need the AppIconMask to be 10x10px so you can achieve a transparent background.

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I believe you need the AppIconMask to be 10x10px so you can achieve a transparent background.
    I changed it to 10px by 10px, but it only removed the black and white from the Clock icon. Is there some other png I'm supposed to change?

Actually nevermind, fixed the problem. Had to do with the color mode on photoshop. Thanks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iGuahan For This Useful Post:

thazsar (2014-07-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Default Icons with black background
    Quote Originally Posted by iGuahan View Post
    Actually nevermind, fixed the problem. Had to do with the color mode on photoshop. Thanks.
    Nice!