Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how to theme cydia tweak icons in settings?

Default how to theme cydia tweak icons in settings?
    im trying to theme all of my cydia tweak icons that are in the settings page.

i have done most of them...by looking at the tweaks info.plist file and finding the name of the tweaks folder under the "CFBundleIdentifier". but some of my cydia tweaks dont have the info.plist file and i cant get them to theme, no matter what i try.

here are the tweaks im having issues with :-
    BioLockdown
    Dockshift
    Hiddensettings
    Iconoclasm
    Tinygrid+
    Winterboard

i have looked into a couple of free and paid themes to see if these files have been themed, but they have not not. i have also done a search on here, but with no real results, hence this thread.

im not asking for someone to theme them for me, just to point me in the right direction of an already existing thread or guide, or just some general help towards me getting these tweaks icons themed.

thanks

Why don't you try to use appinfo?
    iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.4 Space Potato

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

We have talked about this in the 7X Guide through the thread here https://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-themes-discussion/832675-ios7x-theme-guide.html

But basically to get around this you manually have to add an info.plist file to the Preferences folder in

/Library/PreferenceLoader

This is all that u need in your info.plist

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    <string>com.Preferences.Settings</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

Place the info.plist in the Preferences folder & that's it.

Unfortunately it also requires ALL users of your theme to also add the "info.plist" too. It's the only way unless u manually swap them out.

Hope that helps.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor