Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to get folder reflection in my dock

Default How to get folder reflection in my dock
    Hey guys, i've been trying to figure out how to get my folder to reflect in my dock like the one in the picture below, but I can't figure it out. I'm using FullDockReflection theme and everything else reflects on my dock except for the folder. Does anyone have any ideas why?

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/4905/yf8t.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cRazEYgUy View Post
    Hey guys, i've been trying to figure out how to get my folder to reflect in my dock like the one in the picture below, but I can't figure it out. I'm using FullDockReflection theme and everything else reflects on my dock except for the folder. Does anyone have any ideas why?

That dock and reflection must have been included to the wallpaper with Photoshop. Those on iPhones 4 resort to non-ClassicDock ways as the tweak doesn't work.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

I'm on a 5S, is there any way for me to get the same result on my device?

Quote Originally Posted by cRazEYgUy View Post
    I'm on a 5S, is there any way for me to get the same result on my device?
    Yeah, in Photoshop (or equivalent), by superimposing your folder image as a layer above a screenshot of your setup, vertically inverted, beneath your docked folder, lined-up according to the other docked apps' reflection and its opacity adjusted to match. Turn the screenshot layer's opacity off and insert the wallpaper as bottommost layer. Save as your wallpaper.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Ah! Very good, thank you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cRazEYgUy For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-03-31)