Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: transparent camera icon/grabber?

Default transparent camera icon/grabber?
    Hi..
    just wondering if i could make the camera grabber/icon in the lockscreen transparent.

i've looked around and wondered if the locksreen in ios7 is uneditable since there are no lockscreen themes for ios 7... there are tweaks that disables the camera grabber but i want it transparent..

i wanna know the .png filename as well as the location for the camera icon and the control center grabber on the lockscreen so that i can modify them and put them in winterboard..

thanks

I think SubtleLS did something to the camera grabber. I'm not sure though. The camera icon should be themeable

i've used a couple of wb themes that hide the slider and camera icons. two that come to mind are habesha and flat7 no lock slider. perhaps some apps like springtomize3 and others can achieve the same thing?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marco_95 View Post
    Hi..
    just wondering if i could make the camera grabber/icon in the lockscreen transparent.

i've looked around and wondered if the locksreen in ios7 is uneditable since there are no lockscreen themes for ios 7... there are tweaks that disables the camera grabber but i want it transparent..

i wanna know the .png filename as well as the location for the camera icon and the control center grabber on the lockscreen so that i can modify them and put them in winterboard..

thanks
    It's in SpringBoard.app. The name is [email protected]. I took the original and made it transparent and set it up in WinterBoard so I could turn it off and on. The best part about making it transparent is that the camera can be opened up from the lock screen which doesn't happen if you disable it. Make a folder named whatever, LSCameraOff.theme. Open that folder and make another folder named Folders. Inside that folder, make a folder named SpringBoard.app. Within that folder, place the transparent camera image with the name [email protected]. If you don't have WB, just make a copy of the original and name it [email protected]. Name your new transparent image [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by catalyst7 View Post
    It's in SpringBoard.app. The name is [email protected]. I took the original and made it transparent and set it up in WinterBoard so I could turn it off and on. The best part about making it transparent is that the camera can be opened up from the lock screen which doesn't happen if you disable it. Make a folder named whatever, LSCameraOff.theme. Open that folder and make another folder named Folders. Inside that folder, make a folder named SpringBoard.app. Within that folder, place the transparent camera image with the name [email protected]. If you don't have WB, just make a copy of the original and name it [email protected]. Name your new transparent image [email protected].
    thank you! just another quick question i wanna ask, is there a way to know what the other png files names are? the only i could know in the past was when i downloaded other ppl's themes, then i get to know what those graphics are called and which folder they're in.. for example: springboard.app...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marco_95 View Post
    thank you! just another quick question i wanna ask, is there a way to know what the other png files names are? the only i could know in the past was when i downloaded other ppl's themes, then i get to know what those graphics are called and which folder they're in.. for example: springboard.app...
    Off hand, nothing comes to mind. iOS theming reminds me a lot of the early Friefox days where much of the user theming was done by trial and error css. I use iFile to browse through the various folders and look at the images. With iOS 7, it's become tougher to find and change due to the way it is.