Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phone Dailer - iOS7 on iPhone 5S - Any Insight?

Default Phone Dailer - iOS7 on iPhone 5S - Any Insight?
    I know Apple changed everything about theming in iOS7, and now that Winterboard has been updated for A64, we're now starting to see more icon themes (Thank GOD we can now get rid of the pastels!!). Next question is, has anyone dabbled around with the hideous iOS7 Dial Pad? I tried searching around the site but couldn't find any info as to where to even start. And again, I know it's not just an image swap like iOS6 was. Just looking for some discussion on it.

Quote Originally Posted by egypt123 View Post
    I know Apple changed everything about theming in iOS7, and now that Winterboard has been updated for A64, we're now starting to see more icon themes (Thank GOD we can now get rid of the pastels!!). Next question is, has anyone dabbled around with the hideous iOS7 Dial Pad? I tried searching around the site but couldn't find any info as to where to even start. And again, I know it's not just an image swap like iOS6 was. Just looking for some discussion on it.
    I agree, anyone know location of the current dial pad graphics?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

Take a look at /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework.

That's where the pngs reside.

Altho there is an "assets.car" in the mobile phone app that probably contain some images as well...
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

Quote Originally Posted by BiGBaD View Post
    I agree, anyone know location of the current dial pad graphics?
    I found the images, but they're just square icons with the number on them (and there's ten different files with the same numeric number on it so I'm not which one drives the display yet). The big problem I see is it appears circle parts around the numeric icons and also the Call/End Call buttons of the dial pad appear to be rendered through script or some other technique rather than through image files like the iOS6 dial pad. Of course, I'm no theming expert and haven't really dug too deep into it yet to tell for sure how it's done. But man, I sure want to get rid of this hideous dial pad!! Same with the Music playlist/artists interface.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Here's what I have been able to come up with so far. I'm still on the search for what to do/where to go to change the ugly green call bar and to change the background. Anyone figure that out yet? Also, I have one little glitch I can't seem to fix yet on the dialer. I have the regular numbers and the dark ones (for pressed) but for a split second between pressing and letting go there is a flash of what looks like the original theming. Trying to figure out how to fix that too.

-img_4666.png
    iPhone 5S
    Firmware 7.1.2
    Pangu Jailbroken

When I look at the TelephonyUI, Only the numbers are png file.
    Green call button is not a image. It just software rendered.
    If you know what I mean when you change the language.