Page 59 of 254 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 5066

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Table mask won't work as its not used on the default icons, just AppStore icons.
    Just AppStore icons inside the Settings.app. The masks in StoreKitUI.framework change the actual App Store.app icons.

Sorry Jato, wanted to clarify for any readers.

The iconCache file first popped up in ios6, except Saurik got WB to still theme these settings icons in ios6.

Try renaming your iconCache file. Just drop the "@" part out & respring. All it does is not display all your default settings icons.

Rename correctly & respring & they are back...

Table mask won't work as its not used on the default icons, just AppStore icons.
    My bad, totally forgot iOS 6 lol
    I thought the mask for Table icons would work like the Springboard icons mask, bad suggestion :/

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

I just discovered the source of my 'only' crashing, post-restore - which was a crash on reboot only.. It was 'Flipswitch'. Turn that off - no crash on reboot.

And coincidentally - perfectly timed - the update to CCToggles removed Flipswitch as a dependency - just today. Activator works without Flipswitch even though it's a dependency. At least it works for the gestures I use in Activator. Maybe not all. Didn't know if anyone else was having any reboot crashing. My tweaks list is in my signature for comparison.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-02-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I just discovered the source of my 'only' crashing, post-restore - which was a crash on reboot only.. It was 'Flipswitch'. Turn that off - no crash on reboot.

And coincidentally - perfectly timed - the update to CCToggles removed Flipswitch as a dependency - just today. Activator works without Flipswitch even though it's a dependency. At least it works for the gestures I use in Activator. Maybe not all. Didn't know if anyone else was having any reboot crashing. My tweaks list is in my signature for comparison.
    Just so's I understand correct, lol. If I update to the latest CCToggles, FlipSwitch will not longer be needed with it? Thanks

Thanks

That's awesome! I recently dissected CCToggles deb, removed Flipswitch as a dependency, then repackaged it. Glad to see the dev realized it should be a user option.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-10)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Oh you just got me excited there. I thought they'd be replaced by resized, themed icons.
    Settings instead squeezed any image, showing plain text without even displaying an empty icon placeholder.
    Yip the iOS is firmly looking for that [email protected]k file & if it can't find that...nothing is displayed...

zip, nada zilch!

><
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-10), dsg (2014-02-11)

Thanks

Sorry, off topic:
    Here's Activator w/out the Flipswitch dependency for anyone that wants it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4mrk68ak2...-no%20flip.deb

Just tested it w/ Callbar!
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-02-10 at 07:41 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-10)

Thanks

Just so it's clear.. 90% of your Toggle options in CCToggles disappear without Flipswitch also installed.. .. Same with Activator. Most "useful" gestures no longer work in Activator without Flipswitch. ..

What is really needed is a better update to flipswitch which is just so damn buggy in iOS 7.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-02-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just so it's clear.. 90% of your Toggle options in CCToggles disappear without Flipswitch also installed.. .
    Yep, just found this out but for now I'm going to live without the one's I lost. Thanks

I don't have a problem with Flipswitch. Is that just an x64 incompatibility?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-02-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    I don't have a problem with Flipswitch. Is that just an x64 incompatibility?
    Very possibly so. Are you on 7.0.4? If so - you can test by rebooting. If during the reboot process, just as it's ready to launch to SpringBoard, it crashes into SafeMode, then you're experiencing the same bug. If not - and you're not on 64bit (5S) - then that could mean it's just a 64bit issue.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2014-02-10)

Yeah, just tested - I reboot just fine on my 32-bit 'Pod, for whatever that's worth.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-02-11)

Thanks

Yeah.. And iPods are another whole animal regardless of 32 vs 64.. Thanks for checking, though, Jahooba!

Has there been any luck changing the Dialer or HTML support for springboard?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Partie View Post
    Has there been any luck changing the Dialer or HTML support for springboard?
    Not sure what you're referring to when you say 'Dialer' but I know that I've seen several themed Phone dial pads on Cydia. Chris Graphix is releasing one for his nux theme, as well.

http://modmyi.com/showpost.php?p=7011722

On next update
    Keypad Themed
    Some new icons
    Fix Calendar blacknux
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-02-11 at 04:18 AM.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2014-02-11), Alfroggy (2014-02-11), Jahooba (2014-02-11), Jato_BZ (2014-02-11)

A (free) theme that has the dialer themed is called Flatification Theme on BigBoss.

A search of this thread didn't find this, so:

Notes app background = [email protected] (128x128) and goes in ///your.theme/UIImages

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jahooba For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-11), dsg (2014-02-11), Jato_BZ (2014-02-11), Partie (2014-02-12)

Thanks June, I've never really done IRC, found Colloquy for Mac, all set up.
    I'd mention Saurik again. To mention him personally just type his name Saurik: then your message

Another channel you could join is #cycript he is more frequent there and you can catch when he is online easier.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-11), dsg (2014-02-11), Jato_BZ (2014-02-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I'd mention Saurik again. To mention him personally just type his name Saurik: then your message

Another channel you could join is #cycript he is more frequent there and you can catch when he is online easier.
    Thanks June! Ill pop back on tomorrow. Bedtime here...lol

Been reading the Mac OSX & iOS internals: To the Apple Core...

Finding some great info around otool (Xcode command line tool) & how to use it via Terminal but for full inspection on Mach-o files (compiled binaries)

#LovingIt
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-11), dsg (2014-02-11), yukikenzo (2014-02-11)

Thanks

Just can't understand why Saurik prefers that outdated technology, IRC.. What a dinosaur from the late 80's.. It's such a pain to navigate and set up. Even Colloquoy's a pain. Oh well.. Jay Saurik strikes me as an "enigmatic" person.. And enigmatic people want you to "come to them on their terms".. All good..

32. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (2014-02-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

Just can't understand why Saurik prefers that outdated technology, IRC.. What a dinosaur from the late 80's.. It's such a pain to navigate and set up. Even Colloquoy's a pain. Oh well.. Jay Saurik strikes me as an "enigmatic" person.. And enigmatic people want you to "come to them on their terms".. All good..
    For one it filters out all the people that can't be bothered to get IRC setup, and therefor are likely not that intent on getting their voice heard, or overly concerned in actively contributing to valuable information specific to what he needs.

Secondly, the people that are already actively using IRC to resolve open source problems are more likely to be able to help. Imagine if he had all the people active on MMi, trying to throw their "solutions" at him....We witnessed the result of 1 person compiling the results of a few peoples findings. Most of the info was skimmed over, and not an easy fix for Saurik. The one thing he eventually implemented from those findings, was actually overlooked at the time (likely because of the collective amount of info that presented at once), and surfaced again when I wrote an unrelated article for a friends website, and he put it on Reddit without my knowledge at the time.

I'm not stating fact, just my thoughts on the possible reasoning behind IRC being Sauriks preferred method of exchanging info regarding iOS. Thank you.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2014-02-11), Alfroggy (2014-02-11), dsg (2014-02-11), Jato_BZ (2014-02-11), yukikenzo (2014-02-11)

Page 59 of 254 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast