Page 41 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Star784 View Post
    Ok.... So ive been messing with the bokehscene files located in System/Library/ProceduralWallpapers. And they can be edited to customize the bokeh effects in the dynamic wallpaper.
    Thank you a lot for this !

Quote Originally Posted by Star784 View Post
    Also at the very bottom there are lines that represent the color of the folder backgrounds and dock and they can be changed but i don't know how just yet.
    Looking forward to know your findings.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-01-22 at 11:35 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-01-22), Jato_BZ (2014-01-22)

ClassicDock - TheBigBoss.org - iPhone software, apps, games, accesories, ringtones, themes, reviews

It says: Adds support for resizing the reflection using Winterboard

How? Cause I don't want the reflection at all.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-01-22), Jato_BZ (2014-01-22)

Thx, that did the trick.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bomans For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-22), cerber24 (2014-01-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    Hi all need help, you can omit the inscription of the day calendar below? thanks in advance
    Attachment 651963
    that can't be fix bro only the date day and if you add an plist on the theme and use iwidgets will crash and your phone goes on safe mode sow is better to wait till the next update of winterboard

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-22), ArChAnGeL_ (2014-01-23), Jato_BZ (2014-01-22), Smitbeat (2014-01-23)

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    that can't be fix bro only the date day and if you add an plist on the theme and use iwidgets will crash and your phone goes on safe mode sow is better to wait till the next update of winterboard
    I don't know about that. I'm running my own theme with iwidgets and an info.plist. I can't change the day, but I have changed the color of the date. Haven't had a crash yet. iPhone5 iOS 7.0.4.

Edit: -img_1922.png
    seems to work just fine for me
    Last edited by Paulsquaredson; 2014-01-23 at 12:31 AM.

upload your pic to dropbox or other(make sure it's public) then copy the public link and put it in the img wrap

Code:
     [img]pic url[/img]
    the day on the calendar isn't editable yet
    Last edited by dsg; 2014-01-22 at 10:54 PM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-22), Jato_BZ (2014-01-22)

thanks for the info my friend

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-01-23), King_O_Hill (2014-01-23)

Does anyone know how to remove the red recording status bar in iOS7? I am referring to the top bar that appears when you have an app accessing the mic in the background. It used to be as simple as adding a winterboard theme with empty [email protected] and [email protected] files. I tried this approach, but it has no affect. Has this image been renamed?

Or, considering that the status bar is now 1 solid colour and now the text pulsates (instead of the background colour itself), is there a chance that the status bar is now generated without using .png files? I am completely stumped and have no idea where this UI element has moved to and how to go about searching for it.

Can someone please help out or point me in the right direction?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Preferences.framework?
    I was tinkering around and trying to edit/change some of the png's in Preferences.framework and was wondering if this where to change what is seen in settings app?? any insight? i kept original size of new file... Also made a back up

I am looking for the .png which is the foldermask layer. I would like to overlay the folders so you cant see the app's inside. I think springtomise did something like this, but it doesn't have ios7 support. So i have been searching in com.apple.mobileicons, nothing found so far.

My personal theme so far:

-img_0009.png

Also if anyone would like my bokeh here it is. It's a green skull bokeh:

-bokeh.png

m0dJuNki3 Iphone4s 7.0.4

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greekone View Post
    I was tinkering around and trying to edit/change some of the png's in Preferences.framework and was wondering if this where to change what is seen in settings app?? any insight? i kept original size of new file... Also made a back up
    I tried the same thing a while ago and it made no changes to the Main Icons in the Settings.app. There are two locations that contain some of the icons but theming them didn't change much...

Quote Originally Posted by llDeviousll View Post
    I am looking for the .png which is the foldermask layer. I would like to overlay the folders so you cant see the app's inside. I think springtomise did something like this, but it doesn't have ios7 support. So i have been searching in com.apple.mobileicons, nothing found so far.

My personal theme so far:

-img_0009.png

Also if anyone would like my bokeh here it is. It's a green skull bokeh:

-bokeh.png
    That doesn't exist. I've searched every image file looking for the Folder Icon. It must be in a .car file somewhere, instead.

Easiest thing to use for now is TapTapFolder.
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-01-23 at 08:16 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

llDeviousll (2014-01-23)

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I tried the same thing a while ago and it made no changes to the Main Icons in the Settings.app. There are two locations that contain some of the icons but theming them didn't change much...

That doesn't exist. I've searched every image file looking for the Folder Icon. It must be in a .car file somewhere, instead.

Easiest thing to use for now is TapTapFolder.
    Thanks and DAMN THESE .car files!!!! I think it goes back to the Bokeh plist. Or someplace there since the color of the folder is set by the wallpaper color. it might not be a png ether. Will keep looking into it.
    Last edited by llDeviousll; 2014-01-23 at 08:31 PM.

m0dJuNki3 Iphone4s 7.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsquaredson View Post
    I don't know about that. I'm running my own theme with iwidgets and an info.plist. I can't change the day, but I have changed the color of the date. Haven't had a crash yet. iPhone5 iOS 7.0.4.

Edit: -img_1922.png
    seems to work just fine for me
    well i did you them and i have the same i5 ios7.04 and crash when i wanted to move the iwidgets or select them my phone goes to safe mode and i know more pps that had the same trouble

well i did you them and i have the same i5 ios7.04 and crash when i wanted to move the iwidgets or select them my phone goes to safe mode and i know more pps that had the same trouble
    Reasons for crashing could be the style.CSS sheet. Improper coding will make it go into safe mode. I had that trouble making the widget I use. Try and make sure your JS codes and html codes are proper. I use vcloud for iwidget and just recoded to my liking.

m0dJuNki3 Iphone4s 7.0.4

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

If you are talking about the Settings icons in the main pane then no these are not themeable...yet

Most of them are all holed up in the [email protected]k.

This is a dedicated file which contains around 40 icons displayed in the main pane.

It's not built to my knowledge as the name implies as I was able to extract IPSWs before the 7X JB was out & find this same file unmounted.

If u ever want to test this file being responsible simply rename your [email protected]k file & respring...it wont display the icons. Doesn't cause any issues...

I have tried to extract the iconCache file with no luck. I worked out the amount of icons & even created a custom JSON file(helper file to extract) in tandem with Dave Pecks extractor tool but got quite a few error codes...Dave was never able to figure out the [email protected]k file either...
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 2014-01-23 at 09:52 PM.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-23), ArChAnGeL_ (2014-01-24), dsg (2014-01-23), King_O_Hill (2014-01-23), Smitbeat (2014-01-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    If you are talking about the Settings icons in the main pane then no these are not themeable...yet

Most of them are all holed up in the [email protected]k.

This is a dedicated file which contains around 40 icons displayed in the main pane.

It's not built to my knowledge as the name implies as I was able to extract IPSWs before the 7X JB was out & find this same file unmounted.

If u ever want to test this file bring responsible simply rename your [email protected]k file & respring...it just display the icons. Doesn't cause any issues...

I have tried to extract the iconCache file with no luck. I worked out the amount of icons & even created a custom JSON file(helper file to extract) in tandem with Dave Pecks extractor tool but got quite a few error codes...Dave was never able to figure out the [email protected]k file either...
    yeah me too, it's frustrating (

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-23), ArChAnGeL_ (2014-01-24), dsg (2014-01-23), Jato_BZ (2014-01-23)

Thanks

Yip it really is...requires a hacker to fully extract it if its possible...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-23), dsg (2014-01-23)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Anyone know the proper naming to theme the StoreKitUI.framework? I've tried multiple ways w/ com.apple.storekit.... bit nothing seems to take. I can theme the icons manually, though

Thanks

Anyone know the proper naming to theme the StoreKitUI.framework? I've tried multiple ways w/ com.apple.storekit.... bit nothing seems to take. I can theme the icons manually, though
    U tried the bundle name spelt

com.apple.ios.StoreKitUI

Has u tried running syslog and seeing what the iOS is calling on for the StorEKitUI.framework as per what June said a few pages back?
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 2014-01-23 at 10:57 PM.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-23), King_O_Hill (2014-01-24)

Page 41 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast