Page 37 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by taliezin View Post
    Ok done testing.
    Deinstalled iBlank
    Put DefaultIcons back in MobileIcons.framework
    Run fsWipeCache
    Blank icons are still blank; not broken due to DefaultIcons: I guess they are only important when making iBlanks

Still, table not fixed and AppIconMask not fixed.

Frustrating, these troubles are.
    Did you reinstall them with iBlank?
    Using the 'i' (info) button?
    Just a thought.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-17), Jato_BZ (2014-01-17)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    ^^^Love the last part of your post...might try that & see what blows up!
    ><
    That's me in a nutshell. I push it to the limit and over sometimes. Now I need to find some way to arrange icons my way. I wanted to stay away from Gridlock not that there is anything wrong with it but from past experience, it was hard on me arranging the icons in jiggle mode. They were contrary to say the least. Any recommendations? Gridlock, Home Screen Design or Iconoclasm?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catalyst7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bozN View Post
    Did you reinstall them with iBlank?
    Using the 'i' (info) button?
    Just a thought.
    Can you elaborate ? I don't know what you meant.
    Last edited by taliezin; 2014-01-17 at 02:55 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Xpress690's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Troubled WB
    Hi all

Got my iPhone 4 running ios 7. Got the latest WinterBoard and I'm trying to get a theme and some tweaks to work, but nothing does. WW does not work, tryied different themes.... nothing.
    Could use all the help I can get.

Thanks in advance
    Paul
    Paulo Santos
    vIsIt ThE aZoReS

Quote Originally Posted by Xpress690 View Post
    Hi all

Got my iPhone 4 running ios 7. Got the latest WinterBoard and I'm trying to get a theme and some tweaks to work, but nothing does. WW does not work, tryied different themes.... nothing.

Thanks in advance
    Paul
    Here a compatibility list for tweaks that are compatible:
    https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/publishe...3a2e&mode=html

And for themes just google: winterboard themes for ios 7
    Or http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/01...-themes-ios-7/

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taliezin For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-17), dsg (2014-01-18), Jato_BZ (2014-01-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catalyst7 View Post
    That's me in a nutshell. I push it to the limit and over sometimes. Now I need to find some way to arrange icons my way. I wanted to stay away from Gridlock not that there is anything wrong with it but from past experience, it was hard on me arranging the icons in jiggle mode. They were contrary to say the least. Any recommendations? Gridlock, Home Screen Design or Iconoclasm?
    I've always used Gridlock as my fav. Tried the others but they annoy me. Never used iBlank and it sounds like that might've been a good choice judging from this chaos!!!

----------------------------------------

Ok, I went back and saw you have a 4S. Here's a copy of the mobileicons.framework folder from the 4S I have at my house.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/10r8ovqv87...obileIcons.zip
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-01-17 at 03:32 AM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-17), dsg (2014-01-18), Jato_BZ (2014-01-17), taliezin (2014-01-17)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    If this icon theme is your creation, I can package it up for you, no problem.

Oh, with exception of the clock though : that long shadow isn't possible in the live iOS 7 clock hands
    THANKS! And yes, the icons are all my creation. So I am a little unclear on what size to export them as png files. Is it 114x114 for all of them? Where does the larger canvas size fit in?

I will fix the clock and leave the just the white circle.

If anyone would like these icons (even in different colors) I would be happy to re color or send them to you once packaged.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TyceGN For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TyceGN View Post
    THANKS! And yes, the icons are all my creation. So I am a little unclear on what size to export them as png files. Is it 114x114 for all of them? Where does the larger canvas size fit in?

If anyone would like these icons (even in different colors) I would be happy to re color or send them to you once packaged.
    They need to be 120x120 using @2x and 60x60 w/out @2x.

...and, I believe, 152x152 (@2x) for ipad retina and 76x76 (no @2x) for regular ipad.
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-01-17 at 03:39 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-17)

Can you elaborate ? I don't know what you meant.
    When you launch iBlank (or install, not sure when), iBlank swaps out those mask files.
    When you are going to uninstall it, you need to un swap them manually within the app.
    I'm not aware of where it stores them.
    Across the bottom of the app UI is (I think) an FB/share link, an i, and a trash can (maybe?). The i looks like it would just lead to an about pop up, but there is also a button to restore the original files, to be used before deleting iBlank.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bozN For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (2014-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    What are the themes activated in your WinterBoard ?

These can only be changed to completely transparent, using tweaks.

I know two of them so far :
    HiddenSettings7, free in Cydia. Offers many options, amongst which icon alpha changes this on-homescreen folder visibility ;
    InvisibleFolders, also free. Developed by hiroshit.
    Or we have to wait for FolderIcons update
     MacMini 1.66 GHz intel Core Duo OSX 10.6.8  iMac Intel Core i5 12 Go OSX 10.10.5  MacBook Pro i5 2,6 GHz 10.11.2 
     iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB  iPad Mini 16 Go 7.1  iPad Air 16 Go 9.1JB  iPhone 3GS 32 Go IOS 6.1.2 JB  iPhone 4S 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB  iPhone 5C 16Go IOS 9  iPhone 5S 16Go IOS 8.4 JB  iPhone 6 16Go IOS 8.4 JB 

iCon I maid for Boss theme are HERE

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 2y2d For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Sounds corrupted, u didnt export/import the AppIconMask png?

iFunbox damages the "png-24" component if exported/imported & essentially the iOS displays a black square.

If u did use iFunbox to muck around with this just open the png in PS & "save as" then select "png-24"

I use iFunbox BUT when dealing with AppIconMasks I email the ZIP of the AppIconMasks to myself & extract via iFile.

YES u could use a whole host of SSH clients but I don't.

Not sure that is your issue but sounds rather similar all the same.
    Hi, just wanted to say that in iFunbox, you can disable iFunbox from converting the pngs by going to settings and clicking disable PNG conversion.
    I dont know if it works because I never had an issue with iFunbox's png conversions.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ArChAnGeL_ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by TyceGN View Post

PM me and I'll send you my email address
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I've always used Gridlock as my fav. Tried the others but they annoy me. Never used iBlank and it sounds like that might've been a good choice judging from this chaos!!!
    Gridlock is great. But iBlanks is great when using widgets.

Quote Originally Posted by bozN View Post
    When you launch iBlank (or install, not sure when), iBlank swaps out those mask files.
    When you are going to uninstall it, you need to un swap them manually within the app.
    I'm not aware of where it stores them.
    Across the bottom of the app UI is (I think) an FB/share link, an i, and a trash can (maybe?). The i looks like it would just lead to an about pop up, but there is also a button to restore the original files, to be used before deleting iBlank.
    I didn't know. I just deinstalled iBlank and restored the defaulticons manually with iFile.

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Ok, I went back and saw you have a 4S. Here's a copy of the mobileicons.framework folder from the 4S I have at my house.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/10r8ovqv87...obileIcons.zip
    Jeej. It worked. Something was obviously corrupted inside my
    MobileIcons folder. Now everything is back to normal. Thanks a lot Thazar.

I need to elaborate that I don't think it was because of iBlank. I installed that days after this problem. It was caused because I renamed the AppIconMask twice. Did some things in that folder that caused a corruption.

Transparent Icons
    Now on theming. I have my own theme and love icons of real object so I use transparent Icons. The same I used cinse day one. Now why I fumbled around with AppIconMask in the first place was because all my Icons were transparent except for the stock icons. Those showed the AppIconMask behind the icon (see Screenshot).

ImageUploadedByModMyi1389955997.936431.jpg

Now I used my icons with a Icons folder inside my theme, the Summerboard way. And yesterday I started moving the icons to Bundles, because I read the Summerboard way makes the device slower (which I can't deny although since iOS 7, respringing is quicker than ever before). Now i notice all Icons themed in Bundles show the AppIconMask behind the Icon. So in my case i. Would be better theming old school Summerboard style. Now my question is. What are the real drawbacks using Summerboard style, and the real upside to "Bundling" the icons?

And further more, is there a way removing the black AppIconMask with "Bundles" icons without removing the mask?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by taliezin; 2014-01-17 at 11:53 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taliezin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default My Theme
    Thanks 2 Fif7y for the original theme + Smitbeat + EdiTz [4 help ]

Tweaks used :
    Winterboard
    FakeCarrier
    GridLock 2
    Five Icons Dock
    Five-Column SpringBord
    DockShift
    Iwidgets pack 1 by june

Alwayz don't find the way to delete app name :'(
    [No Docked Icon Labels & No Undocked Icon Labels doesn't want to work withWinterboard :'(]
     MacMini 1.66 GHz intel Core Duo OSX 10.6.8  iMac Intel Core i5 12 Go OSX 10.10.5  MacBook Pro i5 2,6 GHz 10.11.2 
     iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB  iPad Mini 16 Go 7.1  iPad Air 16 Go 9.1JB  iPhone 3GS 32 Go IOS 6.1.2 JB  iPhone 4S 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB  iPhone 5C 16Go IOS 9  iPhone 5S 16Go IOS 8.4 JB  iPhone 6 16Go IOS 8.4 JB 

iCon I maid for Boss theme are HERE

25. The Following User Says Thank You to 2y2d For This Useful Post:

Smitbeat (2014-01-17)

Thanks

Here a compatibility list for tweaks that are compatible:
    https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/publishe...3a2e&mode=html

And for themes just google: winterboard themes for ios 7
    Or The 10 best Winterboard themes for iOS 7
    as I said..... NOTHING WORKS...

Quote Originally Posted by Got my iPhone 4 running ios 7. Got the latest WinterBoard and I'm trying to get a theme and some tweaks to work, but nothing does. WW does not work, tryied different themes.... [B
    NOTHING WORKS[/B].
    Thanks
    Last edited by Xpress690; 2014-01-17 at 12:45 PM.
    Paulo Santos
    vIsIt ThE aZoReS

Is icon mask for ios6 themes not working on iOS7?

as I said..... NOTHING WORKS...

Thanks
    Nothing????? These lists only show compatible tweaks. With which did you jailbreak your iphone 4? The jailbreak before Evasion which only worked on iPhone 4 and old bootrom?

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Is icon mask for ios6 themes not working on iOS7?
    Yes it is. There is a theme in Cydia "iOS6 for iOS7" I believe it is called. It comes with a iOS6 AppIconMask.

Ok. I found out that the stock icons in iOS7 can be themed again in Summerboard mode. Which wasn't possible with iOS6. So if anyone wants transparent icons or just icons without AppIconMask, you should theme the icons Summerboard style.

Btw. The old Newsstand hack for adding Apps to your Newsstand still works. Not the jiggle hack but the change info.plist hack

ImageUploadedByModMyi1389962307.221308.jpg
    Last edited by taliezin; 2014-01-17 at 01:39 PM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taliezin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nothing????? These lists only show compatible tweaks. With which did you jailbreak your iphone 4? The jailbreak before Evasion which only worked on iPhone 4 and old bootrom?
    No.... I've waited like everyone else and Jailbreak it when it was available for everyone... even the compatible ones do not show/work.. ex; I've installed a Weather LS and nothing.... installed a Weather Widget samething... complete themes, nothing.. they show on WinterBoard but for some reason don't work at all...

Regards
    Paulo Santos
    vIsIt ThE aZoReS

No.... I've waited like everyone else and Jailbreak it when it was available for everyone... even the compatible ones do not show/work.. ex; I've installed a Weather LS and nothing.... installed a Weather Widget samething... complete themes, nothing.. they show on WinterBoard but for some reason don't work at all...

Regards
    HTML widgets are not working in WB!

Guys, please read a little!

Only thing themable from WB is primarily Icons! So it is working for you as it is everyone.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Regards
    So only winterboard themes are not working. Normal tweaks from cydia do work?

Which themes didn't work so far?

Did you test a theme thats specially for ios7 or just themes you found in cydia?

Page 37 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast