Page 33 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

Now that Surik updated WB, I'm able to partially style the live info on the calendar app. Only the Date is responding (CalendarDateStyle... things like size, padding, font weight, visibility). I'm still having trouble styling the Calendar app Day. The only changes that happen when styling via the info.plist is when I change font size from 8 to a larger size like 12, it abbreviates the day (From Tuesday to Tue). Padding, Color, Size (in practical terms) and visibility are all non-effective on styling the CalendarDayStyle property in the plist.

Any ideas? Has anyone made further progress no that WB has been updated?

Winterboard is still not fully functional with iOS 7, it's the same for everybody
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-14), Jato_BZ (2014-01-14), King_O_Hill (2014-01-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Made a simple bash script for installing StatusBar Themes. Nothing is deleted, just renamed!

http://www.mediafire.com/?4145z2qw1d4yf5r

Enjoy!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-14), dsg (2014-01-14), Jato_BZ (2014-01-14), King_O_Hill (2014-01-14), RKO1195 (2014-01-15), Smitbeat (2014-01-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Made a simple bash script for installing StatusBar Themes. Nothing is deleted, just renamed!

Enjoy!
    Thanks dude! One thing that is clearly evident, iOS6 themes & below u could work out yourself pretty much. iOS7 seems to requires a collaborative approach which everyone has been contributing to.

Thanks to everyone mentioning what they know or issues they have faced.

I think it's great!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-01-14)

Two questions.

1. Image transparency not working for app icons? I get black instead of transparent.
    2. Skinning folder icons? FoldericonBG@2x.png doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by llarsw View Post
    Two questions.

1. Image transparency not working for app icons? I get black instead of transparent.
    2. Skinning folder icons? FoldericonBG@2x.png doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks
    It's supposed to be FolderMask@2x~iphone or ipad.

Folder icon doesn't exist in iOS 7

For transparency, are you creating them yourself in Photoshop?

yay for WB!

Is there a generic theme i could download where I could just plug in my own girly icons?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sofilious For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (2014-01-15)

I literally exploded trying to figure this one out, but here's a shot: Does anyone else use iCabMobile? I've been trying to figure out which icon name to use to replace it, but all logical ones (Icon, Icon@2x, Icon120, as found in Info.plist and the app's directory) have thus far been a plop. I've also cleared every cache I could think of (even the entire cache directory) and still! I know I have the bundle ID right, so that's not the issue. Any help is gnarly appreciated, tubular even. Rock on.

It's supposed to be FolderMask@2x~iphone or ipad.

Folder icon doesn't exist in iOS 7

For transparency, are you creating them yourself in Photoshop?
    Looks like FolderMask@2x is the folder (inside) background? I was hoping to change the way the folder icon displays on the springboard. The images I can't get to display transparent are pngs copied over from an ios6 device where they displayed correctly.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to llarsw For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-15)

Thanks

FolderIcon in the springboard is code. There are tweaks out there manipulating this.

Have u looked at your AppIconMask? That will be displaying the black u are seeing with your icons. U either need to rename your original AppIconMask in the iOS or have a 0x0 AppIconMask png in your MobileIcons theme folder

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-15), dsg (2014-01-15), King_O_Hill (2014-01-15), rickuk (2014-01-15)

Two questions.

What Jato_NZ describes above :
    Download this to your Documents folder on your phone. Hit 'INSTALL' in iFile. Open WinterBoard and enable that theme above any other one. Respring from within WinterBoard. Voilà !
    2. Skinning folder icons?
    Code:
    FoldericonBG@2x.png
    doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks
    I've tested two tweaks allowing to have transparency there so you can include a custom folder icon to your wallpaper :
    InvisibleFolders by Hiroshit
    This tweak removes both the mini grid preview and folder icon. Doesn't ask for any configuration : uninstall the tweak (or disable the dylib) to get these back.

HiddenSettings7
    This tweak allows various new settings accessible from ControlCenter. Amongst these there's icon alpha which when set to zero can result in folder transparency. Mini grid does stay visible.
    An issue with HiddenSettings7 is that changes may not save upon reboots.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-01-15), Jato_BZ (2014-01-15), King_O_Hill (2014-01-15)

Thanks

Thanks Alex! 👊

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-15), dsg (2014-01-15), King_O_Hill (2014-01-15)

hi guys, i am wondering if there any good themes that can work in iPad mini retina for now?
    Are all iPad HD themes can be used for iPad mini retina also?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by denisyasha View Post
    hi guys, i am wondering if there any good themes that can work in iPad mini retina for now?
    Are all iPad HD themes can be used for iPad mini retina also?
    thanks
    Yes, these have the same pixel count
    @Sk37cHi is releasing a great icon theme for free soon in Cydia : ‘3 4 All’
    I'm running it on my iPad Air, so lovely !

Quote Originally Posted by Viens View Post
    Would love to see some Folder Icons too if that's possible. I emailed Vertex (the creator of FolderIcons) and he said that FolderIcons would be available within the next week or so.
    Great news, this !
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-01-15), Jato_BZ (2014-01-15), King_O_Hill (2014-01-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,603 Times in 665 Posts

Enjoy!
    Installed now what? Lol.

Is it basically just icons that we can theme at the moment? I currently have managed to theme icons and partially status bar items (provided it's not the springboard and is within an app) with some issues. I haven't had much luck on the messages app or anything. Just changing the icons. Everything that is becoming available on cydia at the moment is just focusing on icons and nothing else so is it just icons that we can theme at the moment?

This is an awesome source for info on what is possible. But could someone tell me what currently it is possible to theme. Thanks

How I can change the UISwitch and the NC background?

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    What Jato_NZ describes above :
    Download this to your Documents folder on your phone. Hit 'INSTALL' in iFile. Open WinterBoard and enable that theme above any other one. Respring from within WinterBoard. Voilà !

I've tested two tweaks allowing to have transparency there so you can include a custom folder icon to your wallpaper :
    InvisibleFolders by Hiroshit
    This tweak removes both the mini grid preview and folder icon. Doesn't ask for any configuration : uninstall the tweak (or disable the dylib) to get these back.

HiddenSettings7
    This tweak allows various new settings accessible from ControlCenter. Amongst these there's icon alpha which when set to zero can result in folder transparency. Mini grid does stay visible.
    An issue with HiddenSettings7 is that changes may not save upon reboots.
    Thanks for the info. I had HiddenSettings7 loaded but didn't know I could adjust folder icons from there. At least the icons don't look garish anymore compared to the rest of the screen. I used the deb for the icon mask and it does fix the transparency issues but it also overwrites my masks for the icons. I'll probably just photochop the background into the icon pictures so it all matches up. I'm still trying to get everything back to the way I like it and I still need to do more glyphs.

I do have a wierd (and irritating) issue where when the phone crashes into safe mode my icons get put out of whack after a reboot. The bottom five folders plus the music icon end up on page 2 and folders end up with 9 icons per page instead of everything on one page. Anyone else noticing this?

Running Infinidock, Infinifolders, Homescren Designer, and 7folder Relayout to do the icon placement.

-photo1.png-photo2.png

29. The Following User Says Thank You to llarsw For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-16)

My setup

Thx Zooropalg,Luke Voysey

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerber24 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-01-16), BenderRodriguez (2014-02-11)

Page 33 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast