Page 230 of 254 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,600 of 5066

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

  1. #4581
    Ok thank u
    Sorry for wrong topic

  2. #4582
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sakkada8 View Post
    Ok thank u
    Sorry for wrong topic
    No worries!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-12)

  4. #4583


    I want to learn making tweak

  5. #4584
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sakkada8 View Post


    I want to learn making tweak
    True developers learn Obj-C, first. Then you can start truly making tweaks.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-12), dsg (2014-09-11), sakkada8 (2014-09-11)

  7. #4585

  8. #4586
    Delete your old messages from your inbox and sent!

    You can only have 50 total!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-11), Boots (2014-09-11), dsg (2014-09-11), Jato_BZ (2014-09-11), sakkada8 (2014-09-11), vXBaKeRXv (2014-09-11)

  10. #4587
    I'm a true dev even though I don't know objective -c like the other coders.

    Self taught with no real help and not having a Mac makes it harder to read...
    Most opensource is old, don't install right for me.

    Also I have to change "$THEOS" to just theos low caps. Cause the way I have it setup..

    I can do a bit with the simple mods-
    CGPOINT
    CGSIZE
    UICOLOR
    BOOL
    UIIMAGE
    CGRECT
    INT

    I Ben around iOS for a long time theming and porting fonts. Run duo boot- windows and a Linux distro.
    Had a Mac book g4 for a short amount of time right after power PC went outdated.
    Built my own desktop "

    Learned little .php and .plist modifications.

    To me anyone can make tweak it's just to alien if you don't know those!


    Sakadda I think your a new jail breaker and have a distance to go!

    😜

    Don't stop cause someone tells you that you can't do something.-
    Should motivate you more than shutting you down.

    Theming is about having fun. Codeing a tweak with 0 knowledge on objective-c is a challenge itself.

    -Take care.
    Not having a Mac, iPhone or iPad didn't stop me.

    For personal reasons/ I don't own those.
    I have had OCD for almost 4 years sense I hit 20. Contaminated objects that are not mine. Not living off government.
    I don't eat fast food either cause of the hair-
    One long *** hair in your chilli coming right up. How about a nose hair in your pizza?
    Anxiety runs in my family..

    Take that to your mind and stick it!

    Take care like always!

    Haha had to get that out- 😜

  11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-11), Alfroggy (2014-09-11), Boots (2014-09-11), dsg (2014-09-11), Jato_BZ (2014-09-11), King_O_Hill (2014-09-11), sakkada8 (2014-09-11)

  12. #4588
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    @vxBaker,
    I'm not saying it can't be done but if he REALLY wants to code like a dev, he needs to learn obj-c. Otherwise, he'll just be trying to copy other people's code to make his tweak work.

    True Devs know how to completely rewrite an apps function which can only come from knowing obj-c. I, too, have made a couple tweaks but don't consider myself a dev. If anything, I consider myself lucky! LOL!

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-11), Boots (2014-09-11), dsg (2014-09-11), King_O_Hill (2014-09-11), sakkada8 (2014-09-11), vXBaKeRXv (2014-09-11)

  14. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    I'm a true dev even though I don't know objective -c like the other coders.

    Self taught with no real help and not having a Mac makes it harder to read...
    Most opensource is old, don't install right for me.

    Also I have to change "$THEOS" to just theos low caps. Cause the way I have it setup..

    I can do a bit with the simple mods-
    CGPOINT
    CGSIZE
    UICOLOR
    BOOL
    UIIMAGE
    CGRECT
    INT

    I Ben around iOS for a long time theming and porting fonts. Run duo boot- windows and a Linux distro.
    Had a Mac book g4 for a short amount of time right after power PC went outdated.
    Built my own desktop "

    Learned little .php and .plist modifications.

    To me anyone can make tweak it's just to alien if you don't know those!


    Sakadda I think your a new jail breaker and have a distance to go!

    😜

    Don't stop cause someone tells you that you can't do something.-
    Should motivate you more than shutting you down.

    Theming is about having fun. Codeing a tweak with 0 knowledge on objective-c is a challenge itself.

    -Take care.
    Not having a Mac, iPhone or iPad didn't stop me.

    For personal reasons/ I don't own those.
    I have had OCD for almost 4 years sense I hit 20. Contaminated objects that are not mine. Not living off government.
    I don't eat fast food either cause of the hair-
    One long *** hair in your chilli coming right up. How about a nose hair in your pizza?
    Anxiety runs in my family..

    Take that to your mind and stick it!

    Take care like always!

    Haha had to get that out- 😜
    i am the newest themer
    I have made some theme to iphone
    Imm 16 year olds
    So it is hard to understand about coding
    Thank for your answer

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sakkada8 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-09-11), dsg (2014-09-11), King_O_Hill (2014-09-11), vXBaKeRXv (2014-09-11)

  16. #4590
    Well I can only drop in a half pipe on a skateboard nothing else really not even a Ollie. I can ride the hell out of it on the streets or did. LMAO
    Still think I a skater.

    I can snowboard hit rails just a little but not pro still a snowboarder.-

    You feel my vibe.?
    People will call you a dev even if you make theme. Don't that feel good?
    You are a dev in you own way.

    Making tweaks from scratch is a true skill- I bet most those coders have had help or took schooling in some way.
    Mac is a good tool to have and would way best to learn from.

    Also Some of those people are in groups- Tricky to get in cause your the nooblet coder. Haha

    Just saying you shouldn't give up or low ball yourself.
    Having knowledge in the computer stuff/ IOS theme moding ect does give you a lead vs not knowing anything.

    Ive ben jailbreaking sense ios 1.1.4
    ipod touch 1g
    ipod touch 2g
    ipod touch 5g

    So how come we cant be "Devs"? LOL
    Some of the people that you consider devs cant even use a photo shop program... Believe it or not!
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-09-11 at 05:27 AM.

  17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-11), Alfroggy (2014-09-11), Boots (2014-09-11), chevymusclecar (2014-09-11), dsg (2014-09-11), King_O_Hill (2014-09-11), sakkada8 (2014-09-11), thazsar (2014-09-11)

  18. #4591
    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    Well I can only drop in a half pipe on a skateboard nothing else really not even a Ollie. I can ride the hell out of it on the streets or did. LMAO
    Still think I a skater.

    I can snowboard hit rails just a little but not pro still a snowboarder.-

    You feel my vibe.?
    People will call you a dev even if you make theme. Don't that feel good?
    You are a dev in you own way.

    Making tweaks from scratch is a true skill- I bet most those coders have had help or took schooling in some way.
    Mac is a good tool to have and would way best to learn from.

    Also Some of those people are in groups- Tricky to get in cause your the nooblet coder. Haha

    Just saying you shouldn't give up or low ball yourself.
    Having knowledge in the computer stuff/ IOS theme moding ect does give you a lead vs not knowing anything.

    Ive ben jailbreaking sense ios 1.1.4
    ipod touch 1g
    ipod touch 2g
    ipod touch 5g

    So how come we cant be "Devs"? LOL
    Some of the people that you consider devs cant even use photo shop... Believe it or not!
    I want to install mac os x marvericks on my pc
    Because i want to make tweak
    And i don't have mac to use
    Because it too expensive
    Hope one day i got it too
    Last edited by sakkada8; 2014-09-11 at 05:13 AM.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sakkada8 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-11), dsg (2014-09-11), King_O_Hill (2014-09-11)

  20. #4592
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Default iOS7x Theme GUIDE
    @vxBaker,
    Good points, brotha! Didn't look at it that way. Thanx for the morale boost
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-09-11 at 07:07 AM.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-09-11), dsg (2014-09-11), King_O_Hill (2014-09-11)

  22. #4593
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sakkada8 View Post
    Nice



    I want to install mac os x marvericks on my pc
    Because i want to make tweak
    And i don't have mac to use
    Because it too expensive
    Hope one day i got it too
    Until then, why not get a head start, and do what one of the other guys suggested. Setup dual boot Linux and Windows. Most popular Linux builds come pre loaded with GRUB2, so it's a lot easier than it was 10yr ago.

    I'm not saying it's a substitute, all I'm saying is *some* things will help you with Mac later on. OS is built around Unix, so it's impossible to argue that Linux knowledge would be of zero use when migrating to Mac. Cheers.

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-11), Alfroggy (2014-09-11), dsg (2014-09-11), King_O_Hill (2014-09-11), vXBaKeRXv (2014-09-11)

  24. #4594
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Until then, why not get a head start, and do what one of the other guys suggested. Setup dual boot Linux and Windows. Most popular Linux builds come pre loaded with GRUB2, so it's a lot easier than it was 10yr ago.

    I'm not saying it's a substitute, all I'm saying is *some* things will help you with Mac later on. OS is built around Unix, so it's impossible to argue that Linux knowledge would be of zero use when migrating to Mac. Cheers.
    I like mac
    So i want to dual boot windows with mac os x marvericks

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sakkada8 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-09-11), King_O_Hill (2014-09-11)

  26. #4595
    Ahhh, Unix! The good ole days!

    Now we're showing our age!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-11), dsg (2014-09-11), Sk37cH (2014-09-11), vXBaKeRXv (2014-09-11)

  28. #4596
    Quote Originally Posted by sakkada8 View Post
    Nice



    I want to install mac os x marvericks on my pc
    Because i want to make tweak
    And i don't have mac to use
    Because it too expensive
    Hope one day i got it too
    That way is tricky, gave up on doing that with my AMD-
    Long ago when I first tried to get leopard to run on my PC.

    CoolStar's Website
    ^ Way to do "ONLY on a PC/Window.

    >.plist theming stuff is a good ground to cover. Stuff you can learn on your own for sure... You just got to put the effort in to do the research.
    Just start there as hobby and don't even think about tweak stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    @vxBaker,
    Good points, brotha! Didn't look at it that way. Thanx for the moral boost
    Haha Thanks- You too! PMs and stuff~
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-09-11 at 08:31 AM.

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-11), dsg (2014-09-11), King_O_Hill (2014-09-11), sakkada8 (2014-09-11)

  30. #4597
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Ahhh, Unix! The good ole days!

    Now we're showing our age!
    Built to stand the test of time Cheers.


  31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-11), Alfroggy (2014-09-11), dsg (2014-09-11), King_O_Hill (2014-09-11), vXBaKeRXv (2014-09-11)

  32. #4598
    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Built to stand the test of time Cheers.

    I like your status bar theme

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sakkada8 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-11), King_O_Hill (2014-09-11), vXBaKeRXv (2014-09-11)

  34. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Until then, why not get a head start, and do what one of the other guys suggested. Setup dual boot Linux and Windows. Most popular Linux builds come pre loaded with GRUB2, so it's a lot easier than it was 10yr ago.

    I'm not saying it's a substitute, all I'm saying is *some* things will help you with Mac later on. OS is built around Unix, so it's impossible to argue that Linux knowledge would be of zero use when migrating to Mac. Cheers.
    ^ Dead ON!

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-09-11)

  36. #4600
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 284 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Yes, it's pretty tricky. In fact, no image can be 0kb in size, except if it's a fake image. A file you create in iFile, to which you give 'regular file' properties upon creation, and which you name [email protected]~iphone.png'.

    Attachment 681306
    Thank you so much for this. Back when I was trying to accomplish the same (remove black background) I kept doing the same. Creating a png in PS with no image never worked. Again, thanks for sharing this! You're awesome bro!

  37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-09-11), dsg (2014-09-11), King_O_Hill (2014-09-11)

Page 230 of 254 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •