Page 221 of 254 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 5066

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

  1. #4401
    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    had an issue with MagicDots after changing my wallpaper the dots don’t show correctly
    What does it look it?
    Going to post this Opensource on reddit with the deb.
    Might find someone to help fix this for you guys- I hate bugs!!!
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-08-28 at 02:04 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-28), King_O_Hill (2014-08-28)

  3. #4402
    looks like I just have the active page dot
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-28)

  5. #4403
    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    looks like I just have the active page dot
    You sure it messed up after you switched wallpapers>?
    I think maybe you have "spacing" at zero so you see one dot maybe...

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-28), King_O_Hill (2014-08-28)

  7. #4404
    didn't change my settings from lastnight
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-28)

  9. #4405
    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    didn't change my settings from lastnight
    Hmmmm, maybe the other dots are 2 clear?
    I don't think it would effect it like that.- If that fails try removing the .plist with icleaner and see what that does.

    Send a clip of the dots-

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-28), King_O_Hill (2014-08-28)

  11. #4406
    got it working again, I have to have the Enable Image active in the settings app
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-28), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-28)

  13. #4407
    MagicDots - Tweak GRAB HERE! Anyone want to help improve? : jailbreak

    LATEST DEB. - Settings just switched around to look better. -
    Not sure if it runs the bundle settings normal. Pretty darn sure the code " Arch ?= " in prefs is why it got fixed. On that problem LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    got it working again, I have to have the Enable Image active in the settings app
    Did you change the images in there?
    That's odd.. Makes more sense though than the wallpaper broke it. Haha

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-28), King_O_Hill (2014-08-28)

  15. #4408
    Did you change the images in there?
    yes, but I didn't think that would effect it
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-28), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-28)

  17. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    yes, but I didn't think that would effect it
    Me either lol
    Just trying to narrow things down. Going to try and replicate it maybe with that deb.-
    Try replacing the images with the old and disable images.
    Did you keep the original size?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-28)

  19. #4410
    no I used 12 x 12 px
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-28)

  21. #4411
    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    no I used 12 x 12 px

    Yeah its goofy has to be the size I used cause it effects the other dots.-

    Thazar couldn't get radius to work and I think that's because he has width and height values offset".

    I think 6.5 is rounded out I just put it to 20 cause it makes a cool dot or square.-

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-28), King_O_Hill (2014-08-28)

  23. #4412
    Never give up-
    I voted 64 CO .- So if you want to understand my mind. Just a tad-
    WE DONT CALL OUT TO ONE LEADER.

    "WE ARE THE LEADERS"

    Have fun-
    LMAO

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-28), King_O_Hill (2014-08-28)

  25. #4413
    Simma DOWN!
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-08-29 at 01:48 AM.

  26. #4414
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    For those curious on the progress of the "Emoji tool" I'm working on.

    Have managed to:

    Write the 176 byte header section,
    Write the offset (little Endian - Right to left) of the total length of the file tested,
    Write the address table which is 5264 bytes long minus any offset entries (4bytes per offset),
    The 4 byte null padding in between every emoji png imported,
    The 4 byte "iOS expected" png pointer,
    Then the actual emoji png data itself!

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409258736.592531.jpg

    There is still quite a lot to do but this will help with recompiling the 3rd set of emojis(iPad keypad).

    Things are working out as expected...

    #CustomEmojis
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-28), Boots (2014-08-29), dsg (2014-08-28), King_O_Hill (2014-08-29), TeddyDiesel (2014-08-29), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-28)

  28. #4415
    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    Things are getting out of hand!
    Hot head today HUH-
    Going to chill out on this jailbreak stuff.

    Bs I got rejected over the description.
    Description and extra comments- Was just explaining to him that I already made the .php and stuff.-

    Optimo at bigboss explained to me about the theme thing in a nicer way. Might submit my tweak there!
    did you try ZodTTD & MacCiti repo?
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-29), Inked_xx (2014-08-29), Jato_BZ (2014-08-28), King_O_Hill (2014-08-29)

  30. #4416
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    For those curious on the progress of the "Emoji tool" I'm working on.

    Have managed to:

    Write the 176 byte header section,
    Write the offset (little Endian - Right to left) of the total length of the file tested,
    Write the address table which is 5264 bytes long minus any offset entries (4bytes per offset),
    The 4 byte null padding in between every emoji png imported,
    The 4 byte "iOS expected" png pointer,
    Then the actual emoji png data itself!

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409258736.592531.jpg

    There is still quite a lot to do but this will help with recompiling the 3rd set of emojis(iPad keypad).

    Things are working out as expected...

    #CustomEmojis
    Always curios about how your project is going!
    I dig my custom set of emojis and I tell people only one dude out there can do this- I know the hook ups!
    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    ZoddTTD is part of thebigboss. Eversense the emulators stop being hot they merged.

    MacCiti is ok place- I know micheal would have took the tweak as paid. But he messes with the .deb I pack together.
    "Tansparent Popup" Cydia- Asked him to fix it cause I was getting emails asking if I had to have evo.
    He made me made me make the .php for tabz sort of how I learned that code stuff.
    So if you ever wanted color font in your description or something you have to make it. @Macciti
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-08-28 at 11:15 PM.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (2014-08-28), King_O_Hill (2014-08-29)

  32. #4417
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    Always curios about how your project is going!
    I dig my custom set of emojis and I tell people only one dude out there can do this- I know the hook ups!
    LOL
    Thanks man! Yuh I work on it most nites! Usually tackling small steps to achieve the task at hand!

    The part I'm working on which is OR will be the most difficult is the 3rd set of emojis - iPad keypad.

    Those pngs need to be optimised before importing. I'm not worrying about at the moment because I can turn normalised pngs to optimised via Xcode's pngcrush binary.

    So it does a validation check to ensure its optimised, otherwise it will fail. No use importing normalised pngs etc.
    Essentially the script just needs to import the 846 pngs in a declared order end on end with a 4 byte null & 4 byte "iOS png ptr" to the next emoji imported.

    The address table at the start then contains every ptr reference + some other references & that's it.

    It's a great challenge that's for sure!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-08-29), dsg (2014-08-29), King_O_Hill (2014-08-29), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-29)

  34. #4418
    jato i usually only understand part of what u say 😂 but what i do know is that i cant wait for this to be available for us and appreciate what yer doing!

    btw...watch an Arnie movie the other day

  35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-29), dsg (2014-08-29), Jato_BZ (2014-08-29), King_O_Hill (2014-08-29), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-29)

  36. #4419
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Thanks man! Yuh I work on it most nites! Usually tackling small steps to achieve the task at hand!

    The part I'm working on which is OR will be the most difficult is the 3rd set of emojis - iPad keypad.

    Those pngs need to be optimised before importing. I'm not worrying about at the moment because I can turn normalised pngs to optimised via Xcode's pngcrush binary.

    So it does a validation check to ensure its optimised, otherwise it will fail. No use importing normalised pngs etc.
    Essentially the script just needs to import the 846 pngs in a declared order end on end with a 4 byte null & 4 byte "iOS png ptr" to the next emoji imported.

    The address table at the start then contains every ptr reference + some other references & that's it.

    It's a great challenge that's for sure!
    REAL CHALLENGE! I don't think I would try! LOL
    Your so far already and almost got it capped- Will be one hell a achievement that these themers will love!!

    I only understand the hex stuff just a little cause of the xbox account hack.- When I played consoles!
    I league it up on legends! Game can take up to a year to learn how to play. Always evolving!

    Also I don't know why I got reject exactly but ive ben talking around-
    Each major cydia source uses a completely different template for the depictions.

    Used to be fun and easy!
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-08-29 at 01:47 AM.

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-29)

  38. #4420
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    jato i usually only understand part of what u say 😂 but what i do know is that i cant wait for this to be available for us and appreciate what yer doing!

    btw...watch an Arnie movie the other day
    Thanks Boots! I'm glad u are understanding my blurbs!

    Yip it's getting there! There is still a lot of work to do before a public release. I'd imagine a few months at least. My code is pretty sh!tty but all I'm trying to do at the moment is get it working as it needs to.

    By the time I release it (fingers crossed I work it all out) I'd imagine the code will be a lot more polished.

    Heh "Get to da chopper!!"

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409267442.265496.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409267455.805440.jpg

    Name:  ImageUploadedByModMyi1409270013.573309.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  1.7 KB
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-29), Boots (2014-08-29), King_O_Hill (2014-08-29), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-29)

Page 221 of 254 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •