Page 206 of 254 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 5066

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

  1. #4101
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Quelle est l'image visée sur cette capture d'écran ?
    Messager Facebook twitter etc

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to POPES For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-09)

  3. #4102
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Okay guys

    Found while digging thru the Calculator Assets.car "Bold" file name pngs.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407577048.005189.jpg

    If u go to

    Settings>General>Accesibility>Bold Text
    Respring & see if your Calc is still themed...

    At a guess NO calculators will be themed. So looks like Apple have included duplicate sets of pngs but a "Bold" version.

    I'm retrieving the image data & will look at posting a suitable zip of the Calculator with multiple sets & sized correctly. All the image data is declared along with filenames.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (2014-08-10), Alfroggy (2014-08-09), Boots (2014-08-09), cocco26 (2014-08-09), daddykool (2014-08-10), dsg (2014-08-09), King_O_Hill (2014-08-09), menard_00 (2014-08-11), Sk37cH (2014-08-09), thazsar (2014-08-09), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-10)

  5. #4103
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-10), King_O_Hill (2014-08-09), menard_00 (2014-08-11)

  7. #4104
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Default iOS7x Theme GUIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Okay guys

    Found while digging thru the Calculator Assets.car "Bold" file name pngs.

    If u go to

    Settings>General>Accesibility>Bold Text
    Respring & see if your Calc is still themed...

    At a guess NO calculators will be themed. So looks like Apple have included duplicate sets of pngs but a "Bold" version.

    I'm retrieving the image data & will look at posting a suitable zip of the Calculator with multiple sets & sized correctly. All the image data is declared along with filenames.
    They did this with the dialler and keypad also. Currently renaming 100+ images to account for a set of images with a "small" prefix in the naming structure. Now we have about 7 images for each key lol.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-08-09), Alfroggy (2014-08-09), DjeTouch (2014-08-09), dsg (2014-08-10), King_O_Hill (2014-08-09)

  9. #4105

  10. #4106
    Quote Originally Posted by P OPES View Post
    Comment renomer message e-mai et icloudImageUploadedByModMyi1407580484.046687.jpg
    Leurs icônes sont comment sur SpringBoard ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  11. #4107
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Leurs icônes sont comment sur SpringBoard ?
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407581137.216803.jpg

  12. #4108
    Quote Originally Posted by POPES View Post
    C'est au moyen d'iconOmatic, ça, non ?

    Pour qu'elles soient identiques dans le menu auquel tu fais allusion, il te fait les modifier individuellement.

    No shortcut.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-09), POPES (2014-08-09)

  14. #4109
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    C'est au moyen d'iconOmatic, ça, non ?

    Pour qu'elles soient identiques dans le menu auquel tu fais allusion, il te fait les modifier individuellement.

    No shortcut.
    Ces bon c'était juste redimentione les icon mai j'ai pas trouver l'icône icloud pour modifier ImageUploadedByModMyi1407607307.920425.jpg

  15. #4110
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    They did this with the dialler and keypad also. Currently renaming 100+ images to account for a set of images with a "small" prefix in the naming structure. Now we have about 7 images for each key lol.
    Hey man, I'm trying to theme the dialer with rectangular buttons, but the circle is still showing up behind the buttons. Do you know if there is a way to change that? A mask somewhere maybe?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-10)

  17. #4111
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Hey man, I'm trying to theme the dialer with rectangular buttons, but the circle is still showing up behind the buttons. Do you know if there is a way to change that? A mask somewhere maybe?
    No way to get rid of it without a tweak. You can use SleekPhone to remove the circles

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-10), EricB78 (2014-08-09), Jato_BZ (2014-08-10), King_O_Hill (2014-08-10)

  19. #4112
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    No way to get rid of it without a tweak. You can use SleekPhone to remove the circles
    Thanks man. Unfortunately, with Eclipse running it still changes the color of the circles, only now it's a solid circle rather than an outline. Lol. I guess I'm going to need to just do all of the buttons circular. Why can't Apple make it easy and only have a pressed and non-pressed image for each? Ha.

    I'm just going to say one thing, iOS 7 SUCKS!!! Well, the aesthetic aspect anyway.
    Last edited by EricB78; 2014-08-09 at 11:35 PM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-10), King_O_Hill (2014-08-10)

  21. #4113
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Thanks man. Unfortunately, with Eclipse running it still changes the color of the circles, only now it's a solid circle rather than an outline. Lol. I guess I'm going to need to just do all of the buttons circular. Why can't Apple make it easy and only have a pressed and non-pressed image for each? Ha.

    I'm just going to say one thing, iOS 7 SUCKS!!! Well, the aesthetic aspect anyway.
    It's always sucked UI & themeing wise. Can't see it getting any better either.
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-10), dsg (2014-08-10), EricB78 (2014-08-10), King_O_Hill (2014-08-10)

  23. #4114
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Default iOS7x Theme GUIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Thanks man. Unfortunately, with Eclipse running it still changes the color of the circles, only now it's a solid circle rather than an outline. Lol. I guess I'm going to need to just do all of the buttons circular. Why can't Apple make it easy and only have a pressed and non-pressed image for each? Ha.

    I'm just going to say one thing, iOS 7 SUCKS!!! Well, the aesthetic aspect anyway.
    So here's what you need to consider...
    Are you planning on making your theme depend on Eclipse (a paid tweak)? Not everyone uses that tweak BUT you can disable Eclipse in specific apps.

    With SleekPhone (FREE), you can disable the entire background of the Dialer background. This makes it useful when you just want to show off the Dialer and not worry about Eclipse. That's my two cents, anyways...



    BTW, I just tested disabling Eclipse in the Phone.app and there's no latent circle image!!!
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-08-10 at 08:16 AM.

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-08-12), Alfroggy (2014-08-10), EricB78 (2014-08-10), King_O_Hill (2014-08-10), menard_00 (2014-08-11), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-10)

  25. #4115
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    So here's what you need to consider...
    Are you planning on making your theme depend on Eclipse (a paid tweak)? Not everyone uses that tweak BUT you can disable Eclipse in specific apps.

    With SleekPhone (FREE), you can disable the entire background of the Dialer background. This makes it useful when you just want to show off the Dialer and not worry about Eclipse. That's my two cents, anyways...



    BTW, I just tested disabling Eclipse in the Phone.app and there's no latent circle image!!!

    JimmyL,
    Just saw you're new theme! I was reading you're Description and thought this might help out your customers.

    Link your users to the tweax that you mentioned. Do this by Hyperlinking the word(s) using this format:

    cydia://package/package's-URL-in-Cydia

    Example, direct link to Bigify:
    cydia://package/com.jcorbett.bigify

    Direct link to Ele7en:
    cydia://package/com.macciti.ele7en

    Find URL links at the bottom of the tweak's Cydia page.
    Thanks for the tips bud. Gonna have to give them a try.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-10), King_O_Hill (2014-08-10)

  27. #4116
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Thanks for the tips bud. Gonna have to give them a try.
    No prob! FYI, you're icon size should be around 170x187. You can adjust by a couple more pixels if you want the icons to touch.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-10), King_O_Hill (2014-08-10), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-10)

  29. #4117
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    No prob! FYI, you're icon size should be around 170x187. You can adjust by a couple more pixels if you want the icons to touch.
    Oh sweet. I was doing 150x150.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-10), King_O_Hill (2014-08-10)

  31. #4118
    Nice works bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Okay guys

    Found while digging thru the Calculator Assets.car "Bold" file name pngs.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407577048.005189.jpg

    If u go to

    Settings>General>Accesibility>Bold Text
    Respring & see if your Calc is still themed...

    At a guess NO calculators will be themed. So looks like Apple have included duplicate sets of pngs but a "Bold" version.

    I'm retrieving the image data & will look at posting a suitable zip of the Calculator with multiple sets & sized correctly. All the image data is declared along with filenames.

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-08-12), Alfroggy (2014-08-10), King_O_Hill (2014-08-10)

  33. #4119
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    JimmyL,
    Just saw you're new theme! I was reading you're Description and thought this might help out your customers.

    Link your users to the tweax that you mentioned. Do this by Hyperlinking the word(s) using this format:

    cydia://package/package's-URL-in-Cydia

    Example, direct link to Bigify:
    cydia://package/com.jcorbett.bigify

    Direct link to Ele7en:
    cydia://package/com.macciti.ele7en

    Find URL links at the bottom of the tweak's Cydia page.

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (2014-08-10), Alfroggy (2014-08-10), King_O_Hill (2014-08-10), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-10)

  35. #4120
    That will be helpful. Thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    JimmyL,
    Just saw you're new theme! I was reading you're Description and thought this might help out your customers.

    Link your users to the tweax that you mentioned. Do this by Hyperlinking the word(s) using this format:

    cydia://package/package's-URL-in-Cydia

    Example, direct link to Bigify:
    cydia://package/com.jcorbett.bigify

    Direct link to Ele7en:
    cydia://package/com.macciti.ele7en

    Find URL links at the bottom of the tweak's Cydia page.

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-10), King_O_Hill (2014-08-10)

Page 206 of 254 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •