Page 201 of 254 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 5066

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

  1. #4001
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    Equalisers are a gimmick, musicians spend thousands to get their music sounding good: then it gets ruined by people with Equalisers that don't know what their doing
    How right you are, dsg!! I've been a pro mixing engineer for 30 years - and sometimes I wonder "why bother" giving it my all....

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-06), dsg (2014-08-06), King_O_Hill (2014-08-06), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-06)

  3. #4002
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    From Sk37cH's themes instructions :

    Attachment 676379
    This is the plist thingy for settings icon

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-06), King_O_Hill (2014-08-06)

  5. #4003
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    iCleanerPro, yep. From the dev's repo.

    I don't systematically install iCleaner nor iCleanerPro. Used them for theme icon testing purposes just.
    I'm a big fan of iCleaner. It's great how it removes wasted space. Plus Ivano is a great Dev! Alex is right, iCleaner Pro does disable dylibs. Cannot say enough about iCleaner/Pro!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (2014-08-06), Alfroggy (2014-08-06), chevymusclecar (2014-08-20), dsg (2014-08-06), King_O_Hill (2014-08-06), mike42 (2014-08-06), thazsar (2014-08-06), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-06)

  7. #4004

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-06), Jato_BZ (2014-08-06), King_O_Hill (2014-08-06), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-06)

  9. #4005
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,185
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    Does anyone see those layer styles in two SS below familiar?
    -w4dmmqyt.png-4bbhrf5o.png
    The frame around the panels yes & the cyan influences. The one on the right is BREED right? That is one of my favourite tech themes of days gone by. Alien (I think) did a great job on it. 4X days right?
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-06), King_O_Hill (2014-08-06), vXBaKeRXv (2014-08-06)

  11. #4006
    nah, they are from my theme Destiny bro and now they are on the theme called Cyanic recently posted on the forum. Check out the link down here.
    Destiny

    I don't know what to say, but its kind of a copy-paste job lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    The frame around the panels yes & the cyan influences. The one on the right is BREED right? That is one of my favourite tech themes of days gone by. Alien (I think) did a great job on it. 4X days right?
    Last edited by .:JimmyL:.; 2014-08-06 at 10:41 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-06)

  13. #4007
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    Equalisers are a gimmick, musicians spend thousands to get their music sounding good: then it gets ruined by people with Equalisers that don't know what their doing

    but enough of my rant, I'd like to help but $3.00 is stupid price
    +1

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-06)

  15. #4008
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 284 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    Equalisers are a gimmick, musicians spend thousands to get their music sounding good: then it gets ruined by people with Equalisers that don't know what their doing

    but enough of my rant, I'd like to help but $3.00 is stupid price
    Well luckily for me, I do know what I'm doing. In any case, I downloaded it primarily for the "Pre-amp" feature as my wireless bluetooth earphones aren't loud enough.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-06), King_O_Hill (2014-08-06)

  17. #4009

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-06), King_O_Hill (2014-08-06)

  19. #4010
    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    Is there a way we could theme that annoying page dots?
    Not anymore.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (2014-08-06), dsg (2014-08-06), King_O_Hill (2014-08-06)

  21. #4011
    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    Is there a way we could theme that annoying page dots?
    They can only be hidden with a tweak, as they are no longer images. They are created by code now.

    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    Does anyone see those layer styles in two SS below familiar?
    You know, I thought there was something familiar about these. I was also a big Destiny/Seven fan!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (2014-08-06), Alfroggy (2014-08-06), dsg (2014-08-06)

  23. #4012
    gotcha, been searching for it haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Not anymore.
    Yeah man, that was exactly from Destiny layer styles
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    They can only be hidden with a tweak, as they are no longer images. They are created by code now.



    You know, I thought there was something familiar about these. I was also a big Destiny/Seven fan!
    Last edited by .:JimmyL:.; 2014-08-06 at 06:55 PM.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-06), dsg (2014-08-06)

  25. #4013
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 284 Times in 115 Posts

    Default I'm trying :(
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Read through the last couple of pages, as we've covered this about 4 times now in this thread. It's a plist kinda thing you gotta, well... Please just read a little, then we'll answer any questions.

    I wouldn't have asked had I not already researched it, tried a few things and still not been able to accomplish what I want. Anyway, here is what I've done.

    The EqualizerEverywhere tweak doens't have an Info.plist so I created one with ONLY the CFBundleIdentifier property. I used AppInfo to find it. my plist looks like this

    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    	<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    	<string>com.r333d.equalizereverywhere</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    I saved and dropped into "MyTheme\Bundles\com.r333d.equalizereverywhere ". No change.

  26. #4014
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    Has anybody experienced a massive CPU strain on their phones? Yesterday all of a sudden my sb widgets are running really choppy and crash reporter keeps giving me an ExcResource_Springboard crash. I have the 5s 7.1.2. It just started out of the blue, I've resprung, rebooted, turned off lockscreen widgets, iconomatic, and still my widget is laggy and choppy

  27. #4015
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked_xx View Post
    I wouldn't have asked had I not already researched it, tried a few things and still not been able to accomplish what I want. Anyway, here is what I've done.

    The EqualizerEverywhere tweak doens't have an Info.plist so I created one with ONLY the CFBundleIdentifier property. I used AppInfo to find it. my plist looks like this

    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    <string>com.r333d.equalizereverywhere</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    I saved and dropped into "MyTheme\Bundles\com.r333d.equalizereverywhere ". No change.
    It needs to be a new Bundle ID you created for that icon. Several Cydia devs just drop their files in directories without the user/themer in mind.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-06), Inked_xx (2014-08-06), King_O_Hill (2014-08-06)

  29. #4016
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 284 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    It needs to be a new Bundle ID you created for that icon. Several Cydia devs just drop their files in directories without the user/themer in mind.
    Does that mean I can create one on my own (ex. com.equalizereverywhere.settings)?

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-06), dsg (2014-08-06), King_O_Hill (2014-08-06)

  31. #4017
    Quote Originally Posted by Inked_xx View Post
    I wouldn't have asked had I not already researched it, tried a few things and still not been able to accomplish what I want. Anyway, here is what I've done.

    The EqualizerEverywhere tweak doens't have an Info.plist so I created one with ONLY the CFBundleIdentifier property. I used AppInfo to find it. my plist looks like this


    I saved and dropped into "MyTheme\Bundles\com.r333d.equalizereverywhere ". No change.
    Now that is useful information that we can work with. See Al's post above! 👆

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-06), dsg (2014-08-06)

  33. #4018
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 284 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Has anybody experienced a massive CPU strain on their phones? Yesterday all of a sudden my sb widgets are running really choppy and crash reporter keeps giving me an ExcResource_Springboard crash. I have the 5s 7.1.2. It just started out of the blue, I've resprung, rebooted, turned off lockscreen widgets, iconomatic, and still my widget is laggy and choppy
    Try iCleaner. It clears cache and other items. It works well for me when my device starts slowing down. Also remember to check your multitasker/app switcher and close apps you're not using.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-06), dsg (2014-08-06)

  35. #4019
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    Already did that, even downloaded cleaner and still nothing and I always keep my multitasker empty so it's not that

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-06)

  37. #4020
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Inked_xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 284 Times in 115 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Already did that, even downloaded cleaner and still nothing and I always keep my multitasker empty so it's not that
    Sorry bro, those are the only suggestions I have. The only other thing I can say is purge your device of all media you don't use. That's apps, music, photos, etc. the last resort would be to clean reinstall ios and re-JB. Perhaps one of the other more talented posters can help?

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2014-08-06)

Page 201 of 254 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •