Page 198 of 254 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 5066

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

  1. #3941
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    That's so weird. All my themes change this icon. I'm on i5 7.1.2. What about y'all?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    nope for me is not changing with winterboard and i have i5 ios7.1.2 as well

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-04)

  3. #3942
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    nope for me is not changing with winterboard and i have i5 ios7.1.2 as well
    Try and reinstall winterboard.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-04)

  5. #3943
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    That's so weird. All my themes change this icon. I'm on i5 7.1.2. What about y'all?

    Try running icleaner to clear the cache and respring from Winterboard.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    nope still the same what version of pangu did you use to jb?as there are a few differences betwen 1.0 and 1.1

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-04)

  7. #3944
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    nope still the same what version of pangu did you use to jb?as there are a few differences betwen 1.0 and 1.1
    I used 1.1. You?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  8. #3945
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I used 1.1. You?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    1.0 could be that the cause as for ex the calculator theme on 1.0 is ok and on 1.1 the button with "," is not changing

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-04)

  10. #3946

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catalyst7 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-04), King_O_Hill (2014-08-04)

  12. #3947

  13. #3948
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Default iOS7x Theme GUIDE
    Nevermind.
    Last edited by Krima; 2014-08-04 at 06:37 PM.

  14. #3949
    I also have customfoldericons themed is settings app. If you look in Library/PreferebnceBundles/customfoldericon, there are icons, but no info.plist. I just added one pointing to com.Preferences.Settings and add the themed icon in my themes folder. It works like this.


  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (2014-08-04), Alfroggy (2014-08-04), King_O_Hill (2014-08-04), Krima (2014-08-04), Smitbeat (2014-08-05)

  16. #3950
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Default iOS7x Theme GUIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    I also have customfoldericons themed is settings app. If you look in Library/PreferebnceBundles/customfoldericon, there are icons, but no info.plist. I just added one pointing to com.Preferences.Settings and add the themed icon in my themes folder. It works like this.
    Oh crap, that's why mine is themed. I totally forgot that when I realized mine wasn't themed, I added my own Info.plist and dropped it in the folder located here. By doing this, u can name the Bundle Identifier to whatever u want.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407170245.540115.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by Krima; 2014-08-04 at 06:39 PM.

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (2014-08-04), Alfroggy (2014-08-04), King_O_Hill (2014-08-04), menard_00 (2014-08-04)

  18. #3951
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Oh crap, that's why mine is themed. I totally forgot that when I realized mine wasn't themed, I added my own Info.plist and dropped it in the folder located here. By doing this, u can name the Bundle Identifier to whatever u want.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407170245.540115.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    yes but you add that info.plist into Library-PreferencesBundles-CustomFolderIconsSettings?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-04)

  20. #3952

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-04)

  22. #3953
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    I also have customfoldericons themed is settings app. If you look in Library/PreferebnceBundles/customfoldericon, there are icons, but no info.plist. I just added one pointing to com.Preferences.Settings and add the themed icon in my themes folder. It works like this.

    could you explain a bit more?how exactly did you do steep by steep

    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Yes
    could you share that info.plist?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-04)

  24. #3954
    added the Info.plist into Library/PreferenceBundles/CustomFolderIconsSetting.bundle pointing to com.fortysixandtwo.customfoldericons, and it worked now Thanks guys

    Plist like below:

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
    <string>com.fortysixandtwo.customfoldericons</string>

    </dict>
    </plist>

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-04), Jahooba (2014-08-06), King_O_Hill (2014-08-04), Krima (2014-08-04), menard_00 (2014-08-04)

  26. #3955
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Default iOS7x Theme GUIDE
    That's exactly it Jimmy. Glad we got this sorted. I change so much stuff on my phone I forgot about this.

    @Cocco. Did u get it sorted?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (2014-08-04), Alfroggy (2014-08-04), King_O_Hill (2014-08-04), menard_00 (2014-08-04)

  28. #3956
    yeah man, we spent like 2 pages for this sh!t lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    That's exactly it Jimmy. Glad we got this sorted. I change so much stuff on my phone I forgot about this.

    @Cocco. Did u get it sorted?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-04), King_O_Hill (2014-08-04)

  30. #3957
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    That's exactly it Jimmy. Glad we got this sorted. I change so much stuff on my phone I forgot about this.

    @Cocco. Did u get it sorted?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    +1 you can make the bundleidentifier anything you want. Just name your themed folder the same.

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-04), cocco26 (2014-08-04), King_O_Hill (2014-08-04)

  32. #3958
    true, but if a theme is intended for public usage, then it is not plug-n-play already. thats the sad part...

    @Krima: btw bro, how do u theme that 2nd icon at bottom bar of iFILE in-app? what is that png named? originally it is a Globe icon
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    +1 you can make the bundleidentifier anything you want. Just name your themed folder the same.

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-08-04), King_O_Hill (2014-08-04), menard_00 (2014-08-04)

  34. #3959
    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    yeah man, we spent like 2 pages for this sh!t lolz
    true lol now mine worked to now i try the same for EqualizerEverywhere as i love the tweak

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-04)

  36. #3960
    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    true, but if a theme is intended for public usage, then it is not plug-n-play already. thats the sad part...

    @Krima: btw bro, how do u theme that 2nd icon at bottom bar of iFILE inapt? what is that png named?
    Yes, makes things a little more difficult, but just have a readme file with setup instructions in your theme. That's all you can do.

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-04)

Page 198 of 254 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •