Page 157 of 254 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 5066

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

Really stupid question because it was probably already asked (and answered) but, what did they change the sounds names to? I use to be able to find them easily and now I can't find the anywhere. I'm tired of the stock sound and want MY sounds back on for lock, unlock, etc....

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LittleVC View Post
    Really stupid question because it was probably already asked (and answered) but, what did they change the sounds names to? I use to be able to find them easily and now I can't find the anywhere. I'm tired of the stock sound and want MY sounds back on for lock, unlock, etc....
    Look in /System/Library/Audio/UISounds

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-06-11), Jato_BZ (2014-06-11)

Hey I had wondered bout that UI sounds...seem to not work via WB w a 5s

Anyway I was wondering if anyone is familiar w customclock if so I have a plist I use to change colors & was wondering if there is a way to add a text shadow string that has a glow effect and would I add it in as <key>text-shadow & then <string> followed w my effects?

Instead of editing the Button Masks~ Came up with the Above.. I don't have a iphone nor do I have 7.x but wanted to join the fun ; )
    Have no idea how it looks or if its lined correctly. I Put the Layer in link if anyone wants to give it a go`-
    Keypad Layer

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post

Anyway I was wondering if anyone is familiar w customclock if so I have a plist I use to change colors & was wondering if there is a way to add a text shadow string that has a glow effect and would I add it in as <key>text-shadow & then <string> followed w my effects?
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-06-11 at 10:19 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vXBaKeRXv For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-06-11), thazsar (2014-06-11)

Thanks

Default iOS7x Theme GUIDE
    Hey Baker, that's a good start BUT it requires more than just a layer. Each button has to be themed individually with that portion of the image masked behind it.

To answer your earlier question, YES, you can make it change image or look depressed when you touch a button by theming the 'highlighted' icons. I was working on my rough draft today to add to my RingMasker theme!

This particular keyboard uses 7 different elements in it:
    - Thin font
    - Bold font
    - Wallpaper @ 100%
    - Wallpaper @ 58%
    - Wallpaper Darkened
    - Mask @ 142x142
    - Mask @ 120x120

Here's a little demo. I have some kinks to work out, though...

http://youtu.be/hZXWP_Z838g
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-06-11 at 09:21 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Hey Baker, that's a good start BUT it requires more than just a layer. Each button has to be themed individually with that portion of the image masked behind it.

To answer your earlier question, YES, you can make it change image or look depressed when you touch a button by theming the 'highlighted' icons. I was working on my rough draft today for adding to my RingMasker theme!

Here's a little demo. I have some kinks to work out, though...

RingMasker Keypad: Rough Draft - YouTube
    That goes on the Backgound image` - on it. It should work but no idea how it will look when button is pressed..

Edit: NICE theme man!! Good look for ios 7

Yeah I get how the masks and stuff work~ not new to me. I don't see "Wallpaper Darken" or The Smaller masked buttons.
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-06-11 at 09:36 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    That goes on the Backgound image` - on it. It should work but no idea how it will look when button is pressed..

Hmmm.... I 'think' I understand what your saying.

What i'd have to do is:
    - Open your template
    - Open a background with your template overlaying it
    - Turn the background and template into a Smart Object
    - Line the new Smart Object up w/ an iOS Keypad image to get everything matching
    - Enable my Circle masks Group
    - Use the Smart Object as a clipping mask to show through my Circles
    - Enable my Numbers Group
    - Then resize my CANVAS to 149x149 and drag everything around to fit inside my new CANVAS. That way I can start saving each icon separately.

It's definitely doable; just a lot of work!

Yeah I get how the masks and stuff work~ not new to me. Where is wallpaper darken and the other size buttons in your Layers >?
    Do you got the folder man >? hahaha
    I'll create a link tomorrow. Just got in bed. Valium is kicking in!

Haha alright

^ That's what layer im talking about
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-06-11 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks

Haha alright-

^ That's what layer im talking about

-Catch you later
    Yep, so I'd have to take that pic and import it in as if it was an original background i'd be working with.

Maybe I need to make a tutorial for others out there! LOL!
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-06-11 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post

Boots Question ^

Sorry:

Question pls folks.
    I want to set the ios6 boss theme overlay via winterboard in the com.apple.mobileicons.framework
    and i don't know the name of the file. Pls let me know. Thx a lot
    jtxm3xpc.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrBozack View Post
    Question pls folks.
    I want to set the ios6 boss theme overlay via winterboard in the com.apple.mobileicons.framework
    and i don't know the name of the file. Pls let me know. Thx a lot
    Read the first post in this thread. There's a bit more to it than just a name change. That explains it all and the name is there. If you want an iOS6 style mod for iOS7, then look into Iconomatic. Or you can run a script to add that frame to all existing icons, and simply run a AppIconMask to auto shape the icons. I have that theme, so I can look into it when I get time. Thank you.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-06-11), King_O_Hill (2014-06-11), MrBozack (2014-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Read the first post in this thread. There's a bit more to it than just a name change. That explains it all and the name is there. If you want an iOS6 style mod for iOS7, then look into Iconomatic. Or you can run a script to add that frame to all existing icons, and simply run a AppIconMask to auto shape the icons. I have that theme, so I can look into it when I get time. Thank you.
    Thank a lot man!
    I did theme the overlay with Iconomatic. So that means i did change the iphoneOverlay.png in the LiftIcononmatic theme folder
    and it works. But there is the clock icon that didnt themed. Any idea how i can fix that!?
    -wh5mk8hw.png

Thanks

Thank a lot man!
    I did theme the overlay with Iconomatic. So that means i did change the iphoneOverlay.png in the LiftIcononmatic theme folder
    and it works. But there is the clock icon that didnt themed. Any idea how i can fix that?
    Yep. Clock, Newstand, BiteSMS, need a manual overlay applied through Photoshop. Basically the "iphoneOverlay.png" doesn't get applied to these icons. So any effects you've got on that overlay image need to applied to the clock (etc) via PhotoShop. The icon size shouldn't change from 120px.

Secondly, I've never used Iconomatic, but I think you need to turn off the icon reflection or overlay in Iconomatic settings. You don't need that on. Not do you need that shadow that's below the icons. You have a shadow integrated into your overlay, so it looks a little separated. Cheers.

Also, I was going to say check the Iconomatic documentation page to make sure the dimensions are all good, but it's a dead link....that all went downhill pretty quick. There seems to be some discrepancy in your iconmask and shadow. It's a low-res screen, so it's hard to tell. Cheers.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-06-11 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Yep. Clock, Newstand, BiteSMS, need a manual overlay applied through Photoshop. Basically the "iphoneOverlay.png" doesn't get applied to these icons. So any effects you've got on that overlay image need to applied to the clock (etc) via PhotoShop. The icon size shouldn't change from 120px.

Secondly, I've never used Iconomatic, but I think you need to turn off the icon reflection or overlay in Iconomatic settings. You don't need that on. Not do you need that shadow that's below the icons. You have a shadow integrated into your overlay, so it looks a little separated. Cheers.

Also, I was going to say check the Iconomatic documentation page to make sure the dimensions are all good, but it's a dead link....that all went downhill pretty quick. There seems to be some discrepancy in your iconmask and shadow. It's a low-res screen, so it's hard to tell. Cheers.
    yeah you right man with the icon reflection. Looked really ****!

ok so mean i have to theme the icon like this. I have to set the overlay over the the winterboard icon
    with photoshop and drop the finished icon back to the winterboard theme!??

Exactly!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Exactly!

didnt work because there is the Iconomatic overlay over the clock icon!

-swthzx9f.png

Thanks

didnt work because there is the Iconomatic overlay over the clock icon!
    Yep, so change your AppIconmask There needs to be a white colour overlay applied (via PS) over the entire frame and inner section, with no transparency. There's a guide here for iOS6 Automasking, and that still applies somewhat when it comes to the iconmask.

White= Icon shows in this area.
    Black= No icon is shown in this area.
    Any shade between will show the icon at an opacity relevant to the shade. Thank you.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2014-06-11 at 05:20 PM.

Daaaaayum!!!
    -gvlohudr.png

Thanks

Read a little more and experiment. No one ever gets it perfect the first time. You need to play around and understand why it's doing that. I'll make something work when I get time, but you're getting closer. I'm out for the night. See ya.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-06-11)

Page 157 of 254 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast