Page 151 of 254 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,020 of 5066

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    That's freakin AWESOME!!!
    Thanks dude! From here on in there should no more guessing. I evened worked out 4K. I'm working on the iconCache files even further in the hexadecimal footer. Lots of info in there it's just decrypting it!

Check this, the footer section for a Non Retina Vs Retina iconCache .artwork file say for example 7.0 is pretty much identical EXCEPT the highlighed in Blue 3A that occurs twice in the top part of the pic & the Blue 1D that occurs twice in the bottom half

ImageUploadedByModMyi1401587744.682296.jpg

3A is Hexadecimal but converted to Decimal is 58. So 58 x 58 for retina iconCache files

1D is Hexadecimal but converted to Decimal is 29. So 29 x 29 for Non Retina iconCache files

There's also the the Hex # 25 (8 bytes along from the last 1D or 3D hex value)
    25 = 37 in decimal so 37 icons in the 7.0 iconCache .artwork file.

There's no validation by the looks of it with the file size for a particular iconCache file or image offsets.

However in the highlighted section it always starts with 00, 08 right after the last file name character then it does an image count on every second pair of bytes e.g 30, 00, 3D, 00 until it actually counts 37. I haven't figured that part out yet.

Also ALL iconCache .artwork files from 6X thru to 7.0 beta4, 7.0, 7.1.X ALL have the same last 4 bytes

91, 32, A4, CB

I haven't figured that part out either..
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (2014-06-01), dsg (2014-06-01), King_O_Hill (2014-06-01), thazsar (2014-06-01)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Ok... I read and reread and studied what you were sayin. It makes sense since you've explained it but prior to that, I would have no clue that there was any meaning to those numbers! LOL! It would be interesting to find out what the other bytes are assigned to!

Again, do you know any dev that could help me with my obj-c for a Pref Bundle?!?!

Huh! What! Huh!

Oh, sorry I think I dozed off there for a minute!

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

5. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-06-01)

Thanks

Ok... I read and reread and studied what you were sayin. It makes sense since you've explained it but prior to that, I would have no clue that there was any meaning to those numbers! LOL! It would be interesting to find out what the other bytes are assigned to!

Again, do you know any dev that could help me with my obj-c for a Pref Bundle?!?!
    Yes the key is always in those numbers...#MatrixCode

Um @Matchstic if u can reach out to him. Is this for ya mask muter tweak? I've been mucking in the Settings pane plist styles & dumping the Preferences classes from the binary. Been looking into Xcode/Obj C stuff too.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-06-01), thazsar (2014-06-01)

Thanks

Default iOS7x Theme GUIDE
    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Yes the key is always in those numbers...#MatrixCode

Um @Matchstic if u can reach out to him. Is this for ya mask muter tweak? I've been mucking in the Settings pane plist styles & dumping the Preferences classes from the binary. Been looking into Xcode/Obj C stuff too.
    So you're the KeyMaker!!! Nice!

I don't know @Matchstic except a little back and forth in some threads. Any chance you could hit him up for me?

This isn't for MaskMuter but I'd like to apply it to that tweak once I figure out how to link my Pref Bundle to a tweak. The problem is that my toggle doesn't do anything regardless if I respring. I know it has to be something simple w/ my obj-c but I can't figure it out. It'd prolly take a dev about 5 minutes to correct the problem but I can't find anyone to help me!!!

I've been at this for 4 days with no luck. Even put it on stackoverflow and nobody responded. I feel like I'll never figure it out.

BTW, the tweak I made was specifically for someone that was having problems when they connected their phone to their car. It would auto-play the Music.app and would keep initiating it even if he stopped the music and used a different streaming app. My tweak disables the PLAY feature from iOS which is useless to me but he's ecstatic!

It sux when you're tryin to be helpful but nobody else is willing to do the same. Know what I mean?

….I sound like King, I mean…a baby, right now! 👶
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-06-01 at 04:51 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-06-01), King_O_Hill (2014-06-02)

HAHA! There's that King sense of humor I was lookin for!!

King thanx so much for that quick awesome tutorial regarding z-index...I understand it now! I have many questions but don't want to tie up the thread too much...like positioning of items...top, right, left.
    If u could make suggestions on the best places to look this info up websites whatever I can do that...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-06-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    HAHA! There's that King sense of humor I was lookin for!!

King thanx so much for that quick awesome tutorial regarding z-index...I understand it now! I have many questions but don't want to tie up the thread too much...like positioning of items...top, right, left.
    If u could make suggestions on the best places to look this info up websites whatever I can do that...
    I don't think you're tying up the thread w/ those questions. This is about how to theme (specifically iOS 7 but who cares) and theming widgets is definitely a popular topic right now. I think King might be one of the best on this topic!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-06-01), Jato_BZ (2014-06-01), King_O_Hill (2014-06-01), vXBaKeRXv (2014-06-01)

Thanks

I don't know @Matchstic except a little back and forth in some threads. Any chance you could hit him up for me?

I've been at this for 4 days with no luck. Even put it on stackoverflow and nobody responded. I feel like I'll never figure it out.
    THANKS! I actually figured out a bit more of it today! Each pair of Hex #'s that show after the filename table & after 00 08 is actually the hex code byte offset to I'm guessing the pointer of the filename of the icon. The "key" here once again (which I don't know how I figured out but I did!) IS, from where "bplist00" starts at 604,672 think of it as a zero point reference & each hex code pair say "30" (48 in Dec) is actually 48 bytes from the 604,672 offset!

Attached a pic with some of my findings!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1401619975.095275.jpg

Seems legit right?

Correction***

The byte offset to "30" should be 605090 NOT 604090.

In terms of asking Matchstic I can try & talk to him. He is absolutely flat out with study so it might not be a YES unfortunately.
    Last edited by Jato_BZ; 2014-06-01 at 01:24 PM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-06-02), menard_00 (2014-06-01), thazsar (2014-06-01)

How do I theme the music icon in Settings -> iTunes & AppStore?

http://i.imgur.com/TFMdukq.jpg

It's actually iTunes. Themed icon goes in

yourtheme/Bundles/com.apple.MobileStore/iTunesStore58.png

Icon size is 58x58
    Last edited by menard_00; 2014-06-01 at 07:29 PM. Reason: update

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

Jato_BZ (2014-06-01), King_O_Hill (2014-06-02), pioneer88 (2014-06-01)

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

Anybody know of a tweak that blurs the whole wallpaper when you open a folder? I don't want the square that the folder icons are in blurred when opened I want that gone I just want the whole wallpaper blurred behind the icons in the folder when I open it. Does that make sense?

So instead of that square being blurred I want the wallpaper. Is there such a tweak for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Settings > Privacy > Location Services, I'm having a hard time finding Siri, Weather and Find My iPhone. Any pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks

Edit: Ok, I found Weather and Find My iPhone. Hopefully I can Siri too

Edit2: Found Siri

Using WinterBoard
    Find My iPhone is [email protected] in com.apple.Preferences
    Siri is [email protected] in com.apple.AssistantServices
    Weather is [email protected] in com.apple.weather-framework
    Last edited by catalyst7; 2014-06-02 at 08:59 AM.

Is there a way to remove the black mask background on the assistive touch and is it possible to put a background on the settings app for iOS 7?

thank you!

This isn't for MaskMuter but I'd like to apply it to that tweak once I figure out how to link my Pref Bundle to a tweak. The problem is that my toggle doesn't do anything regardless if I respring. I know it has to be something simple w/ my obj-c but I can't figure it out. It'd prolly take a dev about 5 minutes to correct the problem but I can't find anyone to help me!!!

BTW, the tweak I made was specifically for someone that was having problems when they connected their phone to their car. It would auto-play the Music.app and would keep initiating it even if he stopped the music and used a different streaming app. My tweak disables the PLAY feature from iOS which is useless to me but he's ecstatic!

It sux when you're tryin to be helpful but nobody else is willing to do the same. Know what I mean?

Matchistic may be the nicest developer I have ever spoken to (Never met him in person). I would just send him an email, he is very responsive and I'm sure he'll help you out with any problem your having.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Anybody know of a tweak that blurs the whole wallpaper when you open a folder? I don't want the square that the folder icons are in blurred when opened I want that gone I just want the whole wallpaper blurred behind the icons in the folder when I open it. Does that make sense?
    So instead of that square being blurred I want the wallpaper. Is there such a tweak for that?
    There are several tweaks to make that square transparent (I use Springtomize 3 ) - but I don't know of any tweak that will simultaneously blur the wallpaper too.

I'm still trying to figure out if I should be insulted by this?!?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out if I should be insulted by this?!?
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!! . I was wondering when you were gonna reply to that!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! . I was wondering when you were gonna reply to that!
    I've been rolling it around in my head and for once I was kinda speechless! HaHa!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-06-03), thazsar (2014-06-02)

Thanks

Nice!!! Mission Accomplished: ☑️

Very rarely should you ever take anything I say seriously!
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-06-02 at 07:07 PM.

Nice!!! Mission Accomplished: ☑️

Very rarely should you ever take anything I say seriously!
    Good to know.

Let The Games Begin!!!

Page 151 of 254 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast