Page 134 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 5066

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

  1. #2661
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Anyone know why my iPhone lately goes to a blue screen then reboots, just started this week, twice just now going into ifile both times.
    Mine will do that too. I assumed it was tweak-related but never cared enough to research it!

  2. #2662
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    The only time it ever happened to me - I was within 1 week of total phone failure. The "Blue screen of death" on an iPhone is likely as bad or worse than when it happens on a PC. It is "not" a good sign. At least it wasn't for me.. And I don't believe it's tweak related - as it happened to me before my jailbreak days on a stock phone.

  3. #2663
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    I'm not worried about it. I use vwallpaper and only started seeing it after I installed that. I doubt it's anything serious

  4. #2664
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I'm not worried about it. I use vwallpaper and only started seeing it after I installed that. I doubt it's anything serious
    To be very sure - you should uninstall vwallpaper and see if it still happens.. I'd be interested to see if it is tweak related.

  5. #2665
    Thazar...just wanted to stop in & say perfect tweak u made in Mask Muter! I love it...used to using foldericons but since upgrading to 5s it don't work & am using 46&2 repo custom folder icons & there was that nasty dark mask when I tapped on it but THIS just takes it all away & makes a seemless flow opening up folder!

    It should come as a dependancy

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-05-20)

  7. #2666
    So after 2 days creating new settings.app icons with paint.net i'm finished.
    The light gray icons are much better i think. Thx again to the folks who was helping
    me out to find the location of the icons!!

    -uxkwz4cw.png-ux237wcw.png
    -pbzdyx5u.png-tpuyj9th.png
    -l3kuzl5h.png

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrBozack For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-05-20), bobbydigitalbg (2014-05-18)

  9. #2667
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Thazar...just wanted to stop in & say perfect tweak u made in Mask Muter! I love it...used to using foldericons but since upgrading to 5s it don't work & am using 46&2 repo custom folder icons & there was that nasty dark mask when I tapped on it but THIS just takes it all away & makes a seemless flow opening up folder!

    It should come as a dependancy
    Thanx, Boots! Glad you like it. I think it should be included in Winterboard, too.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBozack View Post
    So after 2 days creating new settings.app icons with paint.net i'm finished.
    The light gray icons are much better i think. Thx again to the folks who was helping
    me out to find the location of the icons!!

    -uxkwz4cw.png-ux237wcw.png
    -pbzdyx5u.png-tpuyj9th.png
    -l3kuzl5h.png
    WOW! You went crazy and themed EVERYTHING! Looks good though
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-05-16 at 06:24 PM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-05-20), Boots (2014-05-16), MrBozack (2014-05-16)

  11. #2668
    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Thanx, Boots! Glad you like it. I think it should be included in Winterboard, too.



    WOW! You went crazy and themed EVERYTHING! Looks good though

    yeah men most of the stock tweak icons looks horrible in my opinion. So thats
    why i themed them all new. Glad you like them. Thx!

  12. #2669
    Anyone know why I keep getting this msg when I open the App version?Tia
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400261264.409984.jpg

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-05-16)

  14. #2670
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Anyone know why I keep getting this msg when I open the App version?Tia
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400261264.409984.jpg
    They're updating the app.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-05-20), Bulldog5278 (2014-05-16)

  16. #2671

  17. #2672
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    I'm getting the same message bro

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (2014-05-16)

  19. #2673
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    I'm getting the same message bro
    Hi Mav hope alls good mate,I'm sure it'll be fixed soon,

  20. #2674
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    The app always first tries to launch you into the News Section of the forum. (I've actually always HATED this functionality - If I want to read news - I'll CHOOSE to go there.. Hate being forced to start there).. The News Section is offline as the app's being updated. That's why we're getting the message.

    What's MORE annoying to me - is the 'quoting' - is no longer working in the read out of the regular posts. You see the formatting rather than the simple indentation. Yuck.. BUT a new app coming shortly!!! Already submitted to Apple for approval. But it's been in approval for 3 days now.. What's up Apple?

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-05-20), Bulldog5278 (2014-05-16)

  22. #2675

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-05-20), NewD (2014-05-16)

  24. #2676
    Hey guys...I have a question & this would be my first ever attempt I have installed a status bar word clock .theme by schnedi & I don't believe that's is set for iOS7 as it doesn't apply via WB which is where it installs...when I look in the file this is what I see
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400275559.091455.jpg
    now I know that I can create a widget plist file for it but what I am wanting to do is something like the wifi/sig bars so that I can apply it thru WB...can y'all tell me what I should do to make this happen...I'm thinkin along the lines of having to create a separate png file for each hour & time but not sure!
    Any advice or tutorial is welcome
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400275736.583293.jpgthis is the clock

  25. #2677
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Hey guys...I have a question & this would be my first ever attempt I have installed a status bar word clock .theme by schnedi & I don't believe that's is set for iOS7 as it doesn't apply via WB which is where it installs...when I look in the file this is what I see
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400275559.091455.jpg
    now I know that I can create a widget plist file for it but what I am wanting to do is something like the wifi/sig bars so that I can apply it thru WB...can y'all tell me what I should do to make this happen...I'm thinkin along the lines of having to create a separate png file for each hour & time but not sure!
    Any advice or tutorial is welcome
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400275736.583293.jpgthis is the clock
    Most things in the status bar are handled as 'code' now - and as such aren't changeable via Winterboard as they were in iOS6. Signal bars are one of those things that can't be themed in iOS7. We all live with the same boring white dots.. But you CAN hide the status bar clock and place an iWidget over top of the area the clock usually sits. That's about as close as you're going to get in iOS7. You can also change 'TimeStyle' with an info.plist - but not get an 'image' in its place - which is what I think you're asking, Boots.. Right?

  26. #2678
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Most things in the status bar are handled as 'code' now - and as such aren't changeable via Winterboard as they were in iOS6. Signal bars are one of those things that can't be themed in iOS7. We all live with the same boring white dots.. But you CAN hide the status bar clock and place an iWidget over top of the area the clock usually sits. That's about as close as you're going to get in iOS7. You can also change 'TimeStyle' with an info.plist - but not get an 'image' in its place - which is what I think you're asking, Boots.. Right?
    Not sure what your talking about, bro. You CAN theme the signals; you just can't change the color on the Springboard/Lockscreen. The clock, though, is a different element.

    I created a widget from that theme but it scrolls w/ each page so that's a crappy option.

    I dont know if there's a way to make widgets static so they stay in place but it'd be neat to figure that out!

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-05-20), menard_00 (2014-05-17)

  28. #2679
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    So the five dots I can do something with? Even replace entirely with an image? Does it have to go thru the Jato machine to do it?

  29. #2680
    If I had a nickel... thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    5,693
    Thanks
    1,594
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So the five dots I can do something with? Even replace entirely with an image? Does it have to go thru the Jato machine to do it?
    YES, you can change the entire image by just using Winterboard! I created a 'signals' theme on Jan 15, 2014 that changed them! It's been around for a while...LOL!

    Here's a theme I made but never released...

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400279497.200533.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400279509.020116.jpg

    A vertical one I made to match AnotherTheme by Captain Odious:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400279752.592713.jpg
    Last edited by thazsar; 2014-05-17 at 12:35 AM.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-05-20), menard_00 (2014-05-17)

Page 134 of 254 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •