Page 117 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 5066

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS7x Theme GUIDE

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I'm not sure AppInfo is the best route. I've seen a lot of people using it and getting wrong .png names. They need to just send the info.plist and/or Bundle ID, as well as, all the app icon files to you.
    the easy way is to send the hole folder i know that because help much when you can look inside the folder and take what you need and if the folder of an app is more then 20 mb then the best way is to upload it to dropbox and send the link to the themer

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Azon3 (2014-04-18), Jato_BZ (2014-04-18), thazsar (2014-04-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 2,161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    the easy way is to send the hole folder i know that because help much when you can look inside the folder and take what you need and if the folder of an app is more then 20 mb then the best way is to upload it to dropbox and send the link to the themer
    I agree with this approach too. Get them to send the whole folder OR to grab the info.plist second.

Personally i think iFile should almost be a dependency when evasi0n is installed. Everyone should know how to use it!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-19), Azon3 (2014-04-18), dsg (2014-04-19), King_O_Hill (2014-04-18), menard_00 (2014-04-19)

Anyone who is using the tweak RoundScreenCorners, be cautious. I updated it and it put my phone in bootloop. Had to force safe mode And uninstall and reboot to fix it.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

BakedBaker444 (2014-04-19), dsg (2014-04-19), Jato_BZ (2014-04-19), King_O_Hill (2014-04-19), menard_00 (2014-04-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    No te he entendido, amigo. ¿Dime de nuevo en castellano? Domino el español..
    Really what a troll man! I figured it out. The Examples shots maxed it out in Mb and I didn't think about looking cause .Plists are so small in memory.

Has anyone figure out to change the color of the 7.x Signal dots-Homescreen and Lockscreen? Signal dots just stays white with a set theme. I wounder if its Coded with a Color Code

Quote Originally Posted by BakedBaker444 View Post
    Has anyone figure out to change the color of the 7.x Signal dots-Homescreen and Lockscreen? Signal dots just stays white with a set theme. I wounder if its Coded with a Color Code
    Never seen anyone mod this.

I also wounder : who's the troll between us two ? Who did you harass to have your username changed, by the way ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-04-19)

Never seen anyone mod this.

I also wounder : who's the troll between us two ? Who did you harass to have your username changed, by the way ?
    Might need a tweak to theme with images if its Color coded. This is a forum and is for help FLAT and what you replied was way off topic to the max. Didn't harass anyone to get my name changed this is my main account.

Didn't harass anyone to get my name changed this is my main account.
    Oh... Main account ? With three posts ? A reminder of the forum rule in this resect :
    Originally posted by Broomhead
    Duplicate Accounts" Duplicate accounts are not allowed. Please only make 1 account per person.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

dsg (2014-04-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

The signal dots in iOS 7 are masks (on the Homescreen/Lockscreen) but they show color in an app. Its code so it can't be colorized w/out a tweak

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-19), dsg (2014-04-19), vXBaKeRXv (2014-04-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Oh... Main account ? With three posts ? A reminder of the forum rule in this resect :
    Who is it Froggy?

look back a page NewdestinyX
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    look back a page NewdestinyX
    Read several pages... still no clue....

look at the guy's logo
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    +1
    That keeps it nice and simple!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-04-19)

Main account that has Packages! 2009- Ben using Modmyi sense I had to put the source in on Installer.app. Just cause I don't post dosnt mean I have not ben here many times. Sent PMs to people ONLY. Like Phatmartino and Jato. Used his .artwork tut over a year ago. DAMN
    What is your problem "Alfroggy"? I already contacted Kyle Mathews before jailbreak con. He has not got back to me.... he did quote what I asked I replied nothing yet. If I was abusing the "Double Account rule" it would be diffrent.

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    The signal dots in iOS 7 are masks (on the Homescreen/Lockscreen) but they show color in an app. Its code so it can't be colorized w/out a tweak
    You sure its not in a .Plist as a hex color or UIcolor ? Like Status bar- Color code .Plist or Image would change it. Not sure if it works still though I did that on 2.x-3.x, Winterboard. Might not be fully "masks" type
    Last edited by vXBaKeRXv; 2014-04-19 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    You sure its not in a .Plist as a hex color or UIcolor ? Like Status bar- Color code .Plist or Image would change it. Not sure if it works still though I did that on 2.x-3.x, Winterboard. Might not be fully "masks" type
    What's a fact is WinterBoard themes' Info.plist feature DOESN'T currently support editing that status bar masking iOS 7 thing. I'm not saying it wouldn't be cool.

Just cause I don't post dosnt mean I have not ben here many times. Sent PMs to people ONLY. Like Phatmartino and Jato.
    I know you've been here many times. You've PM'ed me countless times too. And more users that what you post here. You've mentioned having a convo with BootsBrown, and I know you've harassed more than us four.

What is your problem "Alfroggy"?
    My problem with you is you use your modmyi account not for providing help nor for asking for it, but rather for expecting it as if it's due to you.

This is a forum and is for help FLAT and what you replied was way off topic to the max.
    The forum can also be a place to show thankfulness when you appreciate posters' efforts. You have been off-topic too, when you posted about your Color Keyboard questions/issues in here when there are two Color Keyboard threads. Minutes after posting them, you were complaining about this thread being a dead place, when it was near three a.m. at your place.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2014-04-19 at 10:36 AM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-04-19), dsg (2014-04-19)

Ok it's something simple,but why isn't my clock icon theming correctly/iconOmatic overlay?ive got the correct size,and have even tried adjusting overlay size but still no joy?Tia👍ImageUploadedByModMyi1397898766.787725.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Ok it's something simple,but why isn't my clock icon theming correctly/iconOmatic overlay?ive got the correct size,and have even tried adjusting overlay size but still no joy?Tia👍ImageUploadedByModMyi1397898766.787725.jpg
    I thought IconOmatic didn't apply Overlay to the clock. Or is it only the Calendar+Newsstand icons ?

1. How is you clock icon in its bundle ? Masked/clipped ?

2. Is it themed in the 'Bundles' folder of your theme or a 'Folders' folder ?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (2014-04-19)

There's two one in com.springboard/120x120 and the other is in com.apple.mobiletimer-framework/150x150 the Newsstand icon is all so in com.springboard 120x120,

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    There's two one in com.springboard/120x120 and the other is in com.apple.mobiletimer-framework/150x150 the Newsstand icon is all so in com.springboard 120x120,
    Ok, it's the one in com.apple.springboard which interests us. So it's in Bundles. Are you sure it isn't originally masked to that rounded rectangle there ?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-04-19), Sk37cH (2014-04-19)

Page 117 of 254 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast