Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone iGotTheRiteTemp's Avatar
    Thanks

Default My theme
    Here are the screenshots of the theme i've been working on. If you like it, please let me know and I'll get it up for download in a couple days. The theme includes almost a complete makeover. Also, for some reason the screenshot of the dialer is kinda crappy.

Last edited by iGotTheRiteTemp; 2008-03-21 at 07:34 PM.

Yea thats hot! I like it. I c the superman logo at the top that a plus (huge superman fan here).
    They can be a great people, Kal-El, they wish to be.
    They only lack the light to show the way.
    For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Thanks

hah thanks, me too and it worked perfectly cuz the wifi symbol and superman logo are pretty much the same shape

Yes, I like it too!!! We would appreciate it if you release for downloading...

Thanks

Yeah, I'm definately going to release it to download. The only thing is that I'm very busy this weekend. (Also im a little bit lazy right now, I'm not going to lie to you guys haha) But as soon as I can I will put all the things together and get it up for the public. If your really dying to have it NOW drop me an IM and you may get it sometime today or tomorrow. My aim adress is iGotTheRiteTemp

I just made default images for all the apps i have on my phone. I like them, but Its alot of screenshots to take, so i'll take them and post them in a few hours.
    Last edited by iGotTheRiteTemp; 2008-03-21 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost