Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Docks

bluaeon,

You don't have to clip out the icons. The dock image is behind them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Christopher Marks For This Useful Post:

bluaeon (2007-07-26)

Talking I got it working!!!

Thanks for all of your help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeyBoy View Post
    Yeah its named SBDockBG2.png. so once you get iphoneinterface setup.you would simply put whichever you chose in your phonedmg folder and extract it then you would do the command "putfile /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SBDockBG2.png".
    Then turn your phone on and off.
    ----Edit----
    lol off and on
    I'm still having trouble with this I am applyingthe Matrix 5 SKin and I got everything but the SpringBoard working

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Rob™ View Post

Thanks for all of your help guys.
    wow. can you please post those icons and that dock? those are amazing.

Hey everyone!

Heres a pic of the majority of my mods. I was wondering if anyone out there could make me a dock out of carbon fiber like the slide to unlock slider only blue. I tried, but i just downloaded Photoshop yesterday so I still don't know how to use it. Thanks!

well heres a better shot of it...

Has anyone thought about adding the cover flow effect in dock?....Much like the dock in mac os x? You would use your iphone in widescreen mode..your icons will all be in widscreen mode...so that more icons could fit in the dock... the rest of the screen would be mostly empty since most of the icons are in the dock. How F& Sweet would that be?
    Last edited by senas8; 2007-07-29 at 04:20 AM.

can someone please tell me where to get the new iphoneinterface version 3.3? the one in the downloads page here that is bundled with jailbreak is still version 3.1 last I checked.

Are you able to make the dock taller than normal? I want to add Pink Floyd's Darkside prism to my dock but I want it just above the dock. Anyone know?

I tried that Sherman, it didn't work.

Damnit. Well, are there any solutions?

How do I adjust the transparency on the springboard so I don't get a rectangle around the icons in iFuntastic?

Quote Originally Posted by irie View Post
    How do I adjust the transparency on the springboard so I don't get a rectangle around the icons in iFuntastic?
    I was wondering the same thing. Anyone?

I was just about to ask that. iFuntastic isn't playing nice with transparent png's.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantian2004 View Post
    Here is the Dock I am using for my brushed metal theme. All you need to do is upload this icon that you can't see (transparent .png 60x60) for phone, mail, safari and ipod (It is transparent). I am working on a few other embedded docks now. Thanks to Kate England for the Iphonica icons, they worked great with this one. Next I am getting into some neater stuff now that I can in a sense image map the doc.

Call me a n00b, but I'm not going command-line on my iPhone, and iFuntastic isn't playing nice with the transparent icon.png

HELP!!!
    Last edited by EasyMac30; 2007-08-09 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Here's my first dock attempt. I'm posting the dock and then an an example of what it looks like with BluewoodBorder's mirrored Leopard dock icons.
    I'm also posting a link to download the dock and the icons in one zip package.

ZIP file:
    http://www.blakemoregraphics.com/Chrome_Flame_Dock.zip

Hope you guys like it. Lemme know what you think!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Here's a diamond plate version of the same one. I created a lock screen with diamond plate and concrete and wanted my dock to match. This one works great with the mirrored icons as well.

Here's my sweet new lock screen with a bolt slider...

Thats very nice... i like it alot!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Old School Gaming Matrix
    Deviant Art
    "Don't think you can, know you can"

A red one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg2.png  
    Last edited by r00t4rd3d; 2007-08-31 at 08:05 AM.

Rasta

Last edited by r00t4rd3d; 2007-08-31 at 07:59 AM.

how can i put 5 icons on the dock??? help

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast