Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cool Endroid tweek + help request

Default Cool Endroid tweek + help request
    I started customizing the Endroid to my own liking and came across something interesting. You may have noticed that there is a black screen underneath if you move the screen up instead of down like you would to unlock the device. I didn't care for the lockscreen so I edited it to look more like the homescreen

I then tried to add notifications for sms, voicemail,etc. using code from another theme but it wouldn't show up. Then i noticed they show up on the black screen underneath so i turned it into a "notification center"

Took some time to position the using a plist editor but i'm pretty satisfied with the result

Now on to my question. It took awhile but I finally was able to add a couple more pages to the theme but I don't know how to get the page indicator to include the extra pages. after the second page the indicator slides off the screen

Anybody now how to fix that?

http://imageshack.us/clip/my-videos/716/7ry.mp4/

Here is a video of the lockscreen

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/7836/g68s.mp4

This video show the page indicator problem
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2011-09-03 at 11:02 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me noelbob's Avatar
    Thanks

Well three things
    1)Did you know you can add a background to the "notification center" if you wanted something other than a black screen either way i like it very cool idea
    2) Which plist editor are you using
    3) to change the page indicator is the hardest part in the endroid theme you need to find the function <key>ScrollViewDidScroll</key> and edit that function but im sorry im not sure how exactly because that is a little bit above my knowledge i may be able to assist more im not exactly sure about all of it im sure i could figure it out

any other help needed or questions please ask

4. The Following User Says Thank You to noelbob For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2011-09-06)

Tried adding a background but just showed up black. I'll have to try it again maybe I entered it wrong.
    I used notepad++
    thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'm tweaking a few more things before I tackle that problem because I have a feeling its going to be a pain

Thanks

if your adding the background just place it under your last button or view in the notification center and of coarse dont forgot to add the image to the folder ( i did once and rewrote an entire plist before i figured it out lol) ive never used notepad++ ill have to give it a try ive been using plist editor of windows and it seem pretty good
    and if you look at the function you will understand but it might not be too bad but its the arithmetic that confusing me plus im not sure how many pages your trying to get working

7. The Following User Says Thank You to noelbob For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (2011-09-06)

Ive used plist editor too. They are both good. I managed to get the background image in place so now i have to tinker with the page indicator. I just added 2 extra pages

Wow that actually wasn't as hard as i thought I think i'm just about done messing with this theme. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 2011-09-06 at 02:18 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Ive used plist editor too. They are both good. I managed to get the background image in place so now i have to tinker with the page indicator. I just added 2 extra pages

Wow that actually wasn't as hard as i thought I think i'm just about done messing with this theme. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction
    Looks pretty cool if I wasnt using lockinfo then that would be awesome
    but editing the page indicator shoulnt be too bad you may only need to change on or two number not removing anything or rewriting anything
    and no problem i dont mind helping anybody out you can always pm me if needed

do you still need help whit page indicator, bicause this is what i did to fix mine, i have five pages and page indicator works.
    whit ifile go to Current.plist click on it open it whit property list viewer then go to functions dictionary then scrollviewdidscroll array change views.pageindi.x=get.views.scrollview.contentOffse tx / 640 * 270 change the 640 that is the number for pages 320+320 =640 =2 pages so add the number for the extra pages to the 640 also do that for views.pageindi.x=get.views.scrollview.contentOffse tx / 640 *18 -9 change the 640 by adding the number of extra pages to it then press done next to your Current.plist there will be a another whit a % in front delete it and respring your devise and page indicatorwill now work and show the pages you have

I had already figured it out but thanks anyways. Maybe it will help out others who look at this thead who needed help with that as well