Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help! messed with AppIconMask.png

Default Help! messed with AppIconMask.png
    Was using glasklart classic, and was trying to skin a specific icon using the app store icon template, so i tried to rename AppIconMask.png to another name, after refreshing it would still show the old name so I copied it to my computer and deleted it from my iPhone, what I was originally trying to do didn't work (guessing it's something with 4.3.3) so I copied the file back. Now I wanted to make sure everything worked, so I turned off glasklart and now all my app store icons are squared. I'm pretty sure this happens when the AppIconMask.png cannot be found so I'm not sure what's going on here. Since I couldn't rename it before I'm guessing it's something to do with permissions. I'm sure I've copied it to the right directory and have the right name and all that but it's still squared. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S: I know I'm using glasklart and all my icons are themed, but I still like things to be perfect

Edit: Ok it randomly started working again after changing settings on ifile and changing them back, no idea how but ok.
    Last edited by adzzz; 2011-07-19 at 06:35 AM.