Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NotificationCenter icons

Default NotificationCenter icons
    I'm trying to change a couple of my springboard icons like GV Mobile+ and boxcar. I'm not having any problems changing the icons themselves, but when I get push notifications from either the icon that gets shown in the notification center is the old icon, not the newly changed icon. Anyone know what the issue may be, or know what icon the notification center is using? Thanks!!

All icons have a small version for things like the settings menu, or in-app menus. On an a Retina Display they're 60x60, non-Retina is 30x30.

You'll find them in the same app folder as the larger icon. And like the larger icon, they must be named exactly in order to work.

I hope that answers your question!

Thanks for the quick reply!! I've tried to get this to go but it just doesn't seem to want go. I've replaced the [email protected] the [email protected] and I added a [email protected] for the notification center. I took some screen shots of the problem that I will post. All the icons changed correctly except the notificationcenter icon. I'm not sure if there is an icon cache somewhere that I need to clear besides the iconcache.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1310868555.955860.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1310868571.949515.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1310868588.227609.jpg