Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help as soon as possible please.

Question Please help as soon as possible please.
    Hey guys I just recently got a theme on my device called OS7 in dreamboard and I really liked the theme, But when i was moving icons from the app page to the start up page(not in editing mode this particular theme lets you do it in normal mode) I looked and saw i only had 8 megs of ram and than my device crashed it kept looping a respring so i held power and home until it reset same thing happened it will keep looping flashing the lockscreen for half a sec and than loop again. my theory is that my device is too low on ram to keep running because one time i made it past the lockscreen and it shut off again from low memory please help as soon as possible and i dont wanna do a restore if possible this is my ipod touches specs:
    itouch4g
    32GB
    ios4.2.1

thanks! admin if this is in the wrong section please move it to the correct one.

Well i dont think there is anything YOU can do but you can take it to the nearest apple store and talk to someone at the genius bar. If your problem is a serious issue you might have to make an appointment with the genius bar. They will help you if you go. Hope i helped

-------edit-------
    Have tried restoring????

[QUOTE=iLike2Help;6138909]Well i dont think there is anything YOU can do but you can take it to the nearest apple store and talk to someone at the genius bar. If your problem is a serious issue you might have to make an appointment with the genius bar. They will help you if you go. Hope i helped

I actually found the answer about an hr after posting this thread thanks anyways though! And for anybody else who had this problem you just have to be fast and get past the lockscreen into dreamboard and change the theme or if you get into safe mode just delete dreamboard and than you can install it again.