Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blurry app icons

Default Blurry app icons
    I am using a DreamBoard theme and some of my app icons are blurry. Is there any way I can fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by lennie paz View Post
    I am using a DreamBoard theme and some of my app icons are blurry. Is there any way I can fix this?

Something isn't right. Have you cleared your icon cache? If so I'd uninstall and re-install the theme

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco1006 View Post
    Something isn't right. Have you cleared your icon cache? If so I'd uninstall and re-install the theme
    I deleted everything in /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache and then resprung. Still no luck. I would hate to have to re-install because I spent a lot of time getting this theme the way I liked it.

I deleted everything in /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache and then resprung. Still no luck. I would hate to have to re-install because I spent a lot of time getting this theme the way I liked it.
    Yea that might be why. Navigate to var/mobile/library/dreamboard/_library/icons then select the theme name and delete all the icons in that folder then respring and you should be good

Yea that might be why. Navigate to var/mobile/library/dreamboard/_library/icons then select the theme name and delete all the icons in that folder then respring and you should be good
    I just tried what you suggested. There were 152 files in the folder so I deleted all of them using iFile. After respringing, the icons are still blurry and all the files are back in that folder for some reason. They should still be deleted,right?

I just tried what you suggested. There were 152 files in the folder so I deleted all of them using iFile. After respringing, the icons are still blurry and all the files are back in that folder for some reason. They should still be deleted,right?
    You must have a winterboard theme still on. Turn it off then delete the icons in the folder

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Q_bAn_b For This Useful Post:

lennie paz (2011-07-14)

You must have a winterboard theme still on. Turn it off then delete the icons in the folder
    You my friend, are an absolute genius. That's exactly what the problem was and now all my icons are perfect. Thanks again Rocco for staying with me on this one.