Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dreamboard designing require iphone programming experience?

it would probably help, but i have absolutely no experience, and I am able to work my way around it. It just takes patience and trial & error. It would be extremely hard to start from scratch without experience, so i would recommend downloading a theme thats close to what your looking to do and go from there.

Default re
    Quote Originally Posted by phatcamaro View Post
    it would probably help, but i have absolutely no experience, and I am able to work my way around it. It just takes patience and trial & error. It would be extremely hard to start from scratch without experience, so i would recommend downloading a theme thats close to what your looking to do and go from there.
    got your point ,dude. Trying to make a theme based on InfiniteHD. I mean InfiniteHD isn't what I was thinking of but I guess it's better to make any sort of theme before creating my own

But I still want to know exact purpose of <dict> and <array> tags.
    or someone could make more detailed DB Wiki

Where is remove button or delete button or something that will erase this post :/
    Can't see any of them
    Last edited by loha2x; 2011-07-07 at 07:58 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

No problem, so I haven't been on in awhile, I've been quite busy lately, but in an array tag in DreamBoard programming, you can only list if, then, else blocks, and actions. In in a dict tag, properties are usually defined, but a <dict></dict> is usually just an array of items that hold more than one property, such as including an array and a string and many other, and array cannot hold another array however.
    Whitoken for DreamBoard 1.1 in DreamStore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12