Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with Lockscreen on iPhone 4

Default Problem with Lockscreen on iPhone 4
    I've been getting this problem with my lockscreen since I jailbroke my new iPhone and I can't figure out how to fix it...

Any help?

Default How did you get this screen
    Looks amazing. Please let me know which apps did you use for that info on the lock screen. Or is that just a wallpaper. Thanks

That would be LS Sleek HD.

But, I'm asking if anyone has a solution to get rid of the bottom bar, the slider?

Bump, please guys, I'm desperate.

Bump. Please guys...? <3

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ummmmm, what's the actual issue you're facing? You didn't specify in your post :P

To get rid of the Slider's background... It's annoying and it isn't supposed to be there. It's there for all lockscreens, so basically I can't use lockscreen themes because of it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Okay, download this Clearbar.zip

It's a zip with my theme's lockscreen bar, unzip it and put it in your themes folder, then go to Winterboard and select it to apply it, BUT also, move it to the top of the list of Winterboard themes by dragging it with the little bars at the side

... woops! I forgot to put them in a proper folder structure! Haha, sorry, it should be like this Clearbar>Bundles>com.apple.TelephoneUI>*Files*
    Last edited by Starfall; 2011-06-14 at 09:24 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starfall For This Useful Post:

samkills (2011-06-14), SkyMuffin (2011-07-11)

Thanks, I will let you know how this goes!

I believe the app in Cydia is called Transparent Slider Background..I had this same problem and this is how I fixed it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Thanasi For This Useful Post:

SkyMuffin (2011-07-11)

Thanks

Try to look for WellLock.png and [email protected] in the TelephonyUI.framework folder and replace it with a transparent one. See if that works for you. If it does, you can see that it also clear the slider bg for powering off the iphone. Still haven't figured out how to do it just for the lockscreen slider bg.