Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: EPHD Lockscreen slider issie

Default EPHD Lockscreen slider issie
    Hi Guys

I've been trawling the forums all morning I cannot fiond any help with this issue. I have the lockscreen with slider, but the sliderbar that shows is the standard applesliderbar background image. how can i edit the sliderbar to show the correct sliderbackground for my two bar slider

See image

-sliderlockscrn.png

MacThemes Forum / iOS 4.3 - New, changed and relocated images. Ask here!

Look at post 17 and find the 2 images that match that size and change the names.

Quote Originally Posted by LastSonOfKrypton View Post
    MacThemes Forum / iOS 4.3 - New, changed and relocated images. Ask here!

Look at post 17 and find the 2 images that match that size and change the names.
    Hi M8

Thanks for the pointer however excuse my ignorance but
    is pretty vague (sorry) find them where ? and change the names to what ?

I read the thread and I'm still confused (not difficult) I just need to remove or change the bottombar background image to show the two slider channels I had previously before my iOS update from 4.1 to 4.3.3

Theres info on changing image sizes, naming images etc and references to directories however to me its a bit confusing, so can anyone enlighten me, in simple easy to follow terms on how I can just change the one image the bottom bar slider background to show not the image showing in post one here but to show two slider channels for my slider image that I don't want to change

I'm using EPHD Lockscreen w Slider.Theme and there are no images in any directory under this theme with these names

WellLock.png = 27 x 52 px
    [email protected] = 54 x 104 px
    BarBottomLock.png = 1 x 96 px
    [email protected] = 1 x 192 px

Thanks guys.

Reb
    Last edited by rebeluk; 2011-06-01 at 12:32 PM.

Default EPHD Lockscreen slider Issue UPDATE
    OK guys

thanks for the help, I have now removed the background image that was showing but I want to put back the slider channels from the theme as before. At present I have only the sliders showing with no background. How to do this please

TIA