Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Dreamboard] My hybrid theme - Snow Leopard 4 Ultimatum EXTENDED :)

Default [Dreamboard] My hybrid theme - Snow Leopard 4 Ultimatum EXTENDED :)
    Original theme thread/donation link can be found here (I am not the author of the original theme).

I HIGHLY recommend donating, as this is one hell of a theme.

I LOVED this theme, but it wasn't QUITE what I was looking for. No possible way for a developer to satisfy everyone. So I had to mod it a bit.

Changes to the original theme:

- Replaced the "Messages" (which is really the Finder) icon in the dock with a small photo of my wife and I and modded it to open photos instead of Messages (I use Activator to open the Messages app)

- Replaced the "Mail" dock icon with a Bulova watch and modded it to open my clock/alarm

- Within the Expose app, I replaced the Youtube link with the IMDb app (and changed the icon to be a screenshot of IMDb with my favorite movie pulled up), the Weather app with Facebook, and iCal with Calendars app

- Renamed every link within the parent menus and re-linked them to the apps that I prefer (for example, I have no interest in linking to Settings because I use Activator for that, I don't use quicklock or Winterboard, etc)

- Changed the dummy Spotlight icon into a usable button that opens Google Mobile search app

- Changed the background in the "All Apps" section (under the Macintosh HD icon) from 100% white opacity to 35% opacity so you can see your wallpaper behind the apps.

Video is here:

Last edited by Matth3w; 2011-05-27 at 07:06 PM.

Ok, I put up the video

I guess no one really gives a crap about my modifications

Thanks for joining to spam my thread *******.

where do you download the modifications...

I'd have to send them

can you pm me the link to media fire or something

Well I'm assuming you don't want the picture of my wife and I as the photo app icon so what do you want me to make it?

just leave everything or just change it back to the original. I understand the hierarchy of theme folders and can change it myself anyway

I want to see this theme

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matth3w View Post
    Thanks for joining to spam my thread *******.
    Please use the report button to report spam so that we can clean it up quickly. Thanks.