Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dreamboard wont install

Default Dreamboard wont install
    Alright, before you judge me, i regretted doing this, but all the stuff i've heard about dreamboard not working properly etc, made me do it. I downloaded a cracked version of dreamboard, buuuut it put the iphone into safe mode. No biggy, i'll just remove it. I then instead of working around all the **** thought that 3$ dollars wasnt worth not spending, only reason i used the cracked was to try it before i bought it. Didnt want to spend money on it at first.
    But now, dreamboard still wont install. It say in Cydia that server check wasnt completed, and then it "installs" dreamboard, but after the respring its in safe mode, and i have to remove it before it goes back to normal.

Now i was wondering, are there any cracked files that might be left behind since it wont install? Can they be removed? Or should i restore my iphone from scratch and redo it all?

Nevermind this. I restored the phone and now it works

Default removing dreamboard
    I have purchased dreamboard and now i'm not able to remove it. tried cydia but getting http1.1 403 forbidden error. i hope i dont have to restore it. is there anything i can do at this point before i restore this damn thing! I think dreamboard is still in the beta phase. dreamboard was working on my phone but some themes aren't made for 3g. no way to tell though.

iphone
    3g
    8g

Most themes wont be able to work with 3g since they require ALOT of ram. I wouldnt use dreamboard if i were u

I am having the same problem. I installed a cracked version of Dreamboard and it ran weird so I bought the full version. I have an ATT iP4 Pwnd 4.3.2. Dreamboard installed, the paid version, but I cant get Infinidocks or Dreamstore to install. What do I need to do?