Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My theme is on every page EXCEPT lockscreen -- help!

Default My theme is on every page EXCEPT lockscreen -- help!
    ALright after much trial and tribulation, I've finally got the theme I want to work. I got it from here, it's called "HTCFliptAniClockForeCast". I only want it on the lockscreen.

Anyway, it's now running, animations and everything, in every page of my homescreen, even the spotlight. but not on my lockscreen. I SSHd into my phone and changed both "wallpaper" things to false and the one "lockscreen" one to true.

Can anyone help? If it matters, I'm on 4.3.3 on the iPhone 4, jailbroken with redsn0w.

Thanks so much for any and all help!

In 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 the lockscreen themeing in winterboard is broken I believe there will have to be a winterboard update witch I don't see that being done anytime soon

Quote Originally Posted by zoolman88 View Post
    In 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 the lockscreen themeing in winterboard is broken I believe there will have to be a winterboard update witch I don't see that being done anytime soon
    I got an HTC lockscreen running, but it's a bit messed up because it just has the HTC clock/weather and everything else is black, with a tiny blue square question mark. I can't put my own wallpaper behind it.

Is that the extend of lockscreen modding in 4.3.3 as of now?

Quote Originally Posted by DutchX420 View Post
    I got an HTC lockscreen running, but it's a bit messed up because it just has the HTC clock/weather and everything else is black, with a tiny blue square question mark. I can't put my own wallpaper behind it.

Is that the extend of lockscreen modding in 4.3.3 as of now?
    rename the wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html (case sensitive)

Thanks for all the help!

I actually found a new lockscreen setup that I like... I took the HTC Sense Widget and just took the clock, date, and weather widget (leaving behind the animated weather... already have that) and put them on my phone. It doesn't show up on the lockscreen , but when I slide to unlock, it shows up for a slip second before the homescreen appears.

Any ideas?