Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Animated matrix code?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Animated matrix code?
    Is there a way yet to get animated Matrix code as either the lock or home screen on either iPhone 4 or iPad?

THere's plenty of ways. First is download vwallpaper & there's a video wallpaper of matrix code. There's also a couple dreamboard themese with matrix code. I don't think any work for ipad, but they do on iPhones

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

There is another way with out using vwallpaper. Using CSS script. Doesn't take as much resources on your phone.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Check the neostyle thread, there are a few in there.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Could you explain what and how to setup the CSS script for using as at least the lock screen on my iPhone 4 and/or my iPad 1?

I downloaded matrix code video wallpaper on my iphone and now springboard crashes all the time, i uninstalled it and it still crashed, i uninstalled winterboard and it still crashes, anyone know how to fix springboard? os 3.0.1 iphone 3G =(, what else except restore can i do? Couldn't contact author of it. ModMyi.com | Matrix Code Video Wallpaper Any ideas. Couldn't find a proper place to post this too

If the post went on, I found a way out of this "nightmare", uninstalled more apps which were not causing problems before, but it worked