Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Obsidian HD Theme Modding

Default Obsidian HD Theme Modding
    Hey guys just joined the forum I have learned a lot here already.

I have been modding my obsidian theme Ive looked at all kinds of things you guys have done changing slider knobs and slider backgrounds..carrier logos etc. Ive changed my knob and slider and carrier logo but one thing that I dont care much on the theme is the icon red and black frames. I love how the theme makes the icons darker and replaces some of the icon pictures.

I guess Im just looking for some pointers... I cant seem to find where the icon frame file would be when in ssh. I can find the photoshop file and I deleted it but it doesnt get ride of the frames.

Also I cant seem to find where the slider text file is in this theme. Right now there is just no text as in it doesnt say "slide to unlock"

Lastly when you go to the search tab where it has a default text there it says anonomys designs from the original creator of this theme. How do I go about adding my own default text there?

Lastly lastly when I change icon pictures I cant seem to get them in HD if I use Iretiner through command line it takes them back to stock icons and just makes them more crisp.

Thank You for all your help this is a great forum.

Well I figured out how to add the frame to an app..but not take it off..
    Last edited by Caffine; 2011-05-12 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default iOS 5 with 3gs
    bumb

Thanks

Hey what is it that you're trying to do to my theme?